PDA

View Full Version : the word 'Timebomb'?

Loukas
29-04-2015, 01:12 AM
what could TimeBomb mean for the series?

Last year i made a thread about the word Power and what the loading bar in the first advert mean't for the series. Some members just shrugged it off..

I don't think it as anything to do with the series, I just think they used it so it could fit in with the theme of the advert

Probably just means something like Big Brother has the power over the housemates :shrug:

I just thought it meant "Powering up" the eye... tbh...
Me to lol you know how everyone looks into it though

I wasn't looking into it too much, i was right about thinking it had something to do with the series :tongue:

So back to the question at hand, what could the word Timebomb mean?

Daniel.
29-04-2015, 01:13 AM
Housemates being allowed to return after eviction?

Marsh.
29-04-2015, 01:13 AM
I don't know why those people thought Power Trip from the advert would mean nothing. We know they like their themes now.

?
29-04-2015, 01:24 AM
I have a feeling they're going to throw in some previous ex-housemates into the mix to add to the whole 'Timebomb' theme especially as rumours regarding an 'All Stars' series have been circulating for a while. Obviously, if this happens I would presume it would only be a minority of ex-housemates to spice things up.

One of the new executive producers is from BBUS and in plentiful of their seasons they've thrown in ex-housemates here and there so I think it is plausible.

I think it could be really interesting and good if done in the right way.

jyunga
29-04-2015, 01:28 AM
It won't be able old house guests. All the clock gears, the mention of turning things back.. they are going to manipulate time in the house. ie: people will get evicted only to come back, events/tasks will take place only to be rewound and redone. etc

Loukas
I have a feeling they're going to throw in some previous ex-housemates into the mix to add to the whole 'Timebomb' theme especially as rumours regarding an 'All Stars' series have been circulating for a while. Obviously, if this happens I would presume it would only be a minority of ex-housemates to spice things up.

One of the new executive producers is from BBUS and in plentiful of their seasons they've thrown in ex-housemates here and there so I think it is plausible.

I think it could be really interesting and good if done in the right way.

I agree 100per

I'm here for Tashie, Victoria & Sallie getting another shot!

reece(:
Hoping it's to do with ex-housemates but it's probably a stupid suitcase twist.

Mystic Mock
29-04-2015, 02:14 AM
It could be a bunch of Schzophrenic contestants going into the house and we'll be counting down the clock until they have their next episode.:hugesmile:

Jack_
29-04-2015, 02:19 AM
Big Brother: Al-Qaeda

Too far?

Mystic Mock
29-04-2015, 02:22 AM

Too far?

:laugh3:

And to answer your question no as they would be da bomb in the house.

armand.kay
29-04-2015, 02:35 AM
Random evictions at any point in the week?

Jay.
29-04-2015, 05:09 AM
idk but when rylan says 'it is possible, but it's the same' makes me think that ex-housemates could return

jennyjuniper
29-04-2015, 06:15 AM
It won't be able old house guests. All the clock gears, the mention of turning things back.. they are going to manipulate time in the house. ie: people will get evicted only to come back, events/tasks will take place only to be rewound and redone. etc

Wasn't it one of the US BB's that did this? Can't remember which one.

Pete.
29-04-2015, 06:18 AM
The time ticking down for Pauline and Toya's explosive return

Cal.
29-04-2015, 06:59 AM
I agree it's probably just time being rewinded and evicted housemates getting voted back in, nominations getting to be changed ect . Not sure what they could do with fast forward - I think I saw someone say a twist could be a housemate getting fast forwarded to the final night to steal some of the prize fund? That could be good.

MB.
29-04-2015, 07:02 AM
I think I saw someone say a twist could be a housemate* getting fast forwarded to the final night to steal some of** the prize fund? That could be good.

*Helen

**all of

Babayaro.
29-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Even if ex housemates do return I highly doubt it will be housemates from past series like people are suggesting, it will probably be those who have been evicted if anything

Josy
29-04-2015, 07:46 AM
I think it's just because the series is shorter than normal tbh

drantb
29-04-2015, 07:56 AM
A return of BB5's ever decreasing prize fund. That's why they increased it this year. The tasks will be against the clock.

I don't get this old housemates thing, a timebomb has nothing to do with the past.

Denver
29-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Every decision will be made with a time limit from Noms to Shopping To Leaving the house without saying good bye where every second longer takes £1 off the prize fund

Maneki-neko
29-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Here's what I'm thinking at the moment:

Each housemate is given the same amount of minutes at the start. These minutes are exactly the amount of time they can stay in the house. They then have to earn more minutes for themselves by doing tasks, both labour-intensive and mental.

However if you run out of minutes you're evicted on the spot.

Strictly Jake
29-04-2015, 09:25 AM
I think it's something to do with the prize fund

Vanessa
29-04-2015, 09:31 AM

Each housemate is given the same amount of minutes at the start. These minutes are exactly the amount of time they can stay in the house. They then have to earn more minutes for themselves by doing tasks, both labour-intensive and mental.

I like the sound of that!

Gillian-73
29-04-2015, 10:11 AM
I think it's just because the series is shorter than normal tbh

Is it? How much shorter?

CallumC
29-04-2015, 10:27 AM

I like the sound of that, but I don't think it'l be possible 😒

Loukas
29-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Every decision will be made with a time limit from Noms to Shopping To Leaving the house without saying good bye where every second longer takes £1 off the prize fund

kinda like when kitten was being evicted

T*
29-04-2015, 02:05 PM

Too far?

Big Brother: Allahu Ackbar and Lies

Ammi
29-04-2015, 02:14 PM
..so time disturbance..night turned to day/day turned to night/sleep deprivation etc...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/big-brother-resorts-to-guantanamo-bayesque-torture-methods-in-latest-series-timebomb-10211911.html

LukeB
29-04-2015, 04:49 PM
I don't think ex housemates will come back tbh! probs for 30 mins as part of a task or something.

I can see housemates going back in time looking at the nominations.
Also overnight task or not letting them sleep at night.

Loukas
29-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Could it mean live timed tasks are making a comeback?

LukeB
29-04-2015, 04:54 PM
could be!

i really hope they don't mess with the nominations because going back in time can mean that!

but i can see it now, setting the alarm at 12am or something like they do at 9am for them to get up.

Ant.
29-04-2015, 04:58 PM
The theme will be dropped by the second week

Of course there'll be some sorta suitcase twist, like the suitcases get 'sent back in time' in some stupid first-night gimmick that makes no sense

Nick.
29-04-2015, 05:06 PM
'You have 12 hours to complete this task. You can freeze this time if you can guess who said this bitchy thing.'

Jason.
29-04-2015, 05:12 PM
'You have 12 hours to complete this task. You can freeze this time if you can guess who said this bitchy thing.'

Probably this.

:joker:

Scream
29-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Have the final a week early than planned with like 6 housemates left then evict them all and put them in a task room then tell them the winner. The winner goes to the door to come out and leaves but they are really the person with least amount of votes.

Big Brother then says 'Day # in the Big Brother House. It is a week before the final'.

Other 5 housemates come back.

The end.

Pete.
29-04-2015, 05:36 PM
A return of BB5's ever decreasing prize fund. That's why they increased it this year. The tasks will be against the clock.

I don't get this old housemates thing, a timebomb has nothing to do with the past.
Yaas here for this

Denver
29-04-2015, 06:09 PM
kinda like when kitten was being evicted

Similar but this time every decision decides how much the winner gets

Loukas
30-04-2015, 02:39 AM
Similar but this time every decision decides how much the winner gets

I'm down for that!

Maybe they might have a twist like in Big Brother Canada where the first 5 evicted housemates have a shot at being housemates again?

Drew.
01-05-2015, 04:05 PM
A mixture of old tasks returning.. different rooms in the house designed to look like previous BB rooms all mixed into one house.

Mystic Mock
01-05-2015, 06:29 PM

Can you become a producer on this show please?:laugh: