PDA

View Full Version : Vote to Save returned for BB16?

Headie
30-04-2015, 05:17 PM
How much will it cost me to vote?

Calls from BT landlines to the vote numbers prefixed with ‘09’ will cost 50p, calls from other landlines and mobiles may cost considerably more. Please check with your network operator or mobile provider before calling for exact call charges.

Calls from mobiles to the 7 digit mobile short code prefixed with ‘64’ will cost 50p from any UK mobile (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).

Vote credits for use with the Big Brother App are sold in packs of 2, or 10. You can buy: 2 vote credits for 99p or 10 vote credits for Ģ4.99.

Am I voting to save or evict in Big Brother?
Unless otherwise directed, you will be voting to SAVE a Housemate. In the final, you will be voting for the Housemate you want to WIN.

When do vote lines open and close?
Vote lines are opened at the discretion of the editorial team and may open outside programme times. Notifications may be posted on bigbrother.channel5.com, the Big Brother app, Facebook and/or Twitter to advise that the Vote is open. An announcement will also be made on air. Vote lines will be frozen or closed at the times specified on the programmes. Please do not vote before the Vote has opened or after the Vote has frozen or closed, as your vote will not be counted but you may still be charged. Please be aware voting times may change.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/faqs#am-I-voting-to-save-or-evict-in-big-brother

I hope this is true. Although it's possible they've not updated their FAQ, they've updated everything else on the website so I don't see why not.

Daniel.
30-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Yay :)

Imagine how different BB15 would have been, Toya could have stayed

MB.
30-04-2015, 05:20 PM
We can only hope.

Babayaro.
30-04-2015, 05:22 PM
VTE should always be used for civillian imo but I suppose VTS does keep the 'characters' in

Dylan95
30-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Yay :)

Imagine how different BB15 would have been, Toya could have stayed

Queen Toya left way too early :bawling: how Ash survived over her I do not know :notimpressed:

Ant.
30-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Queen Toya left way too early :bawling: how Ash survived over her I do not know :notimpressed:

By being boring

We should have campaigned against Ash to be evicted and not Winston, Winston would have divided the Helen vote and possibly resulted in Ashleigh winning. I'm just being wishful, of course

reece(:
30-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Good for them to bring it back for Charley's reappearance.

Calderyon
30-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Naah... It was the same situation last year. The save thing was there before the start of the season. They probably havenīt updated it yet.

It will probably be changed to evict after the new web site is launched.

Headie
30-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Naah... It was the same situation last year. The save thing was there before the start of the season. They probably havenīt updated it yet.

It will probably be changed to evict after the new web site is launched.

The new website has been launched which is why I posted the thread. Would be unprofessional of them not to update the FAQ (which probably means you're right :laugh:)

Black Dagger
30-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Meh it could work. I've started to realise recently it's not all its cracked up to be. Only major incident that i loved was Kirk and Sonia going over Nicola and the twins and for Speidi. Not over queen Patsy going over Cami.

Will.
30-04-2015, 06:19 PM
If its a new website then it should be VTS I guess!!

Pete.
30-04-2015, 06:56 PM

Preach

Good for them to bring it back for Charley's reappearance.

:worship: Here for another fake eviction when she's bound to be evicted

LukeB
30-04-2015, 07:01 PM
i don't know i mean look at Pav and Zoe getting more votes than Bianca

Pete.
30-04-2015, 07:04 PM
Queen Zoe deserved those votes

Denver
30-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Queen Zoe deserved those votes

#Justice4TescoEmploees

Headie
30-04-2015, 07:45 PM
If they do Vote to Save then it means they can "rewind time" and bring back evicted housemates as no one 'voted to evict' them

Macie Lightfoot
30-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Meh it could work. I've started to realise recently it's not all its cracked up to be. Only major incident that i loved was Kirk and Sonia going over Nicola and the twins and for Speidi. Not over queen Patsy going over Cami.

yeah I really never understood people who have strong preferences for VTS because it's not even good at keeping ~the big characters~ in lmao you're gonna get good and bad results with whatever voting system is used :shrug:

Jason.
30-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Those T&C's are always updated last minute. Take with a pinch of salt.

Vote to Evict gets them the most revenue for Big Brother - whilst Vote to Save means they can milk the revenue from the fan bases of the celebrities.

I've never really understood the love for VTS. I don't vote. But I can imagine when your voting, you vote for the person you like, in a VTS, or the person you least like in a VTE, not the person who is on screen longer.

VTS isn't even good at keeping the big characters, TBH.
In CBB14, Frenchy was evicted in a Vote to Save, with almost the entire house up alongside her.

In CBB15, Calum (all though I like him) obviously got the most amount votes by a landslide, leaving Alicia, Perez, and Nadia fighting with just 1% between them. All of which were much bigger characters than Calum.

VTS doesn't keep the entertaining ones in. It keeps the ones with the biggest fan bases. You can't guarantee that just because someone is on screen more than another housemate, they will be saved. They may have a smaller fan base, and therefore be evicted.

Why do you think TOWIE/MIC/GS contestants do quite well. It's cause they have big fan bases voting to keep them in, not because they're entertaining.

VTS suxs.

I don't mind it for CBB, but BB must be VTE.

I like the idea of Who goes, you decide, rather than Who stays, you decide.

Will.
30-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Lol someone commented on BB post on FB that last years was the best by far! It will be hard to beat, and they weren't joking! Are they on drugs.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 08:38 PM
How CBB15 would've worked with a VTE, IMO.

Eviction 1 - Alexander vs. Alicia vs. Chloe vs. Michelle
CHLOE EVICTED

Eviction 2 - Alicia. vs. Calum vs. Nadia vs. Perez
PEREZ EVICTED (Alicia replaces Perez in other evictions)

Eviction 3 - Cami-Li vs. Katie H vs. Nadia vs. Patsy
CAMI-LI EVICTED (Patsy replaces Cami-Li in other evictions)

Eviction 4 - Alicia vs. Katie H vs. Keith vs. Nadia
Katie H EVICTED (Nadia replaces Hopkins in other evictions)

Eviction 5 - Alicia vs. Katie P vs. Keith vs. Patsy
ALICIA EVICTED

Eviction 6 & 7 - Calum vs. Katie P vs. Kavana vs. Keith vs. Michelle vs. Nadia vs. Patsy (VOTE TO WIN)

7th Place = Kavana
6th Place = Patsy

Final -

5th Place = Nadia
4th Place = Michelle
3rd Place = Keith
Runner-Up = Calum
Winner = Katie Price

Come to think of it, I wish it did work out like this.
Alicia would've stayed longer, as well as Nadia.
Perez going wouldn't have destroyed the series, and Pricey still wins.

Not keen on Visage finishing fourth, but what can you do.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Lol someone commented on BB post on FB that last years was the best by far! It will be hard to beat, and they weren't joking! Are they on drugs.

I bet it was you.

:suspect: :joker:

Will.
30-04-2015, 08:52 PM
I bet it was you.

:suspect: :joker:

It was a girl! I've not had a sex change!! I really didn't like BB15, some parts were ok.

y.winter
30-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Those T&C's are always updated last minute. Take with a pinch of salt.

Vote to Evict gets them the most revenue for Big Brother - whilst Vote to Save means they can milk the revenue from the fan bases of the celebrities.

I've never really understood the love for VTS. I don't vote. But I can imagine when your voting, you vote for the person you like, in a VTS, or the person you least like in a VTE, not the person who is on screen longer.

VTS isn't even good at keeping the big characters, TBH.
In CBB14, Frenchy was evicted in a Vote to Save, with almost the entire house up alongside her.

In CBB15, Calum (all though I like him) obviously got the most amount votes by a landslide, leaving Alicia, Perez, and Nadia fighting with just 1% between them. All of which were much bigger characters than Calum.

VTS doesn't keep the entertaining ones in. It keeps the ones with the biggest fan bases. You can't guarantee that just because someone is on screen more than another housemate, they will be saved. They may have a smaller fan base, and therefore be evicted.

Why do you think TOWIE/MIC/GS contestants do quite well. It's cause they have big fan bases voting to keep them in, not because they're entertaining.

VTS suxs.

I don't mind it for CBB, but BB must be VTE.

I like the idea of Who goes, you decide, rather than Who stays, you decide.

But you have just reasoned why VTS is not good for CBB.
Regular BB housemates don't have fan bases like the celebs have - one week they're awesome and the next day you chant them out, it's the deeper they go in the process that's when fan bases are formed (as opposed to the celebs who you basically "know" from pre-CBB).

VTS and VTE each have their pros and cons - sometimes they fail to deliver and sometimes they succeed, it's not an exact science.
I think VTS is good because it mostly doesn't give the meh hms to go on further in the house, while VTE just risks the biggest characters.
No doubt VTE is more exciting cause it has the fight-for-survival suspense effect, but I personally prefer VTS as a much safer way to keep my favs.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 09:08 PM
But you have just reasoned why VTS is not good for CBB.

Fine.

BB13
Conor Vs Shievonne.
80.33%

Nuff said.

Gstar
30-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Fine.

BB13
Conor Vs Shievonne.
80.04%

Nuff said.

http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar81552_11.gif

Denver
30-04-2015, 09:55 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar81552_11.gif

Why does everyone use this image? :conf::hehe:

Mystic Mock
30-04-2015, 10:11 PM
VTS was the reason why we could never get Conor out of the house.

Mystic Mock
30-04-2015, 10:16 PM

This, Biannca was clearly the biggest character of the 3 and she still got the least votes.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 10:18 PM

Agree.

I don't get why so many love VTS.

VTE was present throughout the entire eleven years on Channel 4, and those series are held in much higher regard than BB12 and BB13, which had VTS.

VTE didn't ruin BB5/BB6/BB7, as far as I remember.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 10:21 PM
This, Biannca was clearly the biggest character of the 3 and she still got the least votes.

Yes, and in BB13.
The first eviction, Conor got a massive 65%, leaving Victoria and Lydia battling out with a modest 17%.

I don't remember Conor being entertaining at all in the first week, to warrant having such a massive landslide of votes to save.

VTS encourages the "tween vote".

Mystic Mock
30-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Agree.

I don't get why so many love VTS.

VTE was present throughout the entire eleven years on Channel 4, and those series are held in much higher regard than BB12 and BB13, which had VTS.

VTE didn't ruin BB5/BB6/BB7, as far as I remember.

VTE did kill that series imo, by the time you enter week 8 you just want to slit your own wrists.:joker:

Well not literally.

But I do get your point that series with VTE in them do tend to be more popular than the ones with VTS.

Mystic Mock
30-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Yes, and in BB13.
The first eviction, Conor got a massive 65%, leaving Victoria and Lydia battling out with a modest 17%.

I don't remember Conor being entertaining at all in the first week, to warrant having such a massive landslide of votes to save.

VTS encourages the "tween vote".

My worst nightmare.:notimpressed:

Well 2nd to heights.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 10:25 PM
VTE did kill that series imo, by the time you enter week 8 you just want to slit your own wrists.:joker:

Well not literally.

But I do get your point that series with VTE in them do tend to be more popular than the ones with VTS.

Oh yeah, I forgot you rage quit that series. :joker:
But still, most evictions would've been the same with a VTS, in BB7.

Grace still would've had fewer votes than Nikki in a VTS. Probably like 82% to Save Nikki, and 18% to Save Grace.

Lea would definitely still have gone over Richard in a VTS. Richard = 60% to Save, and Lea = 40% to Save.

Imogen again would've got fewer votes than Richard, in a VTS. Richard = 67% to Save, and Imogen = 33% to Save.

The only eviction which needed VTS, was Week 8.

Jake.
30-04-2015, 11:08 PM
both are really flawed systems and I don't care either way now

MB.
30-04-2015, 11:12 PM

Airtime =/= votes

LukeB
30-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Airtime =/= votes

What?

If anything Bianca had the most airtime

Mystic Mock
30-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you rage quit that series. :joker:
But still, most evictions would've been the same with a VTS, in BB7.

Grace still would've had fewer votes than Nikki in a VTS. Probably like 82% to Save Nikki, and 18% to Save Grace.

Lea would definitely still have gone over Richard in a VTS. Richard = 60% to Save, and Lea = 40% to Save.

Imogen again would've got fewer votes than Richard, in a VTS. Richard = 67% to Save, and Imogen = 33% to Save.

The only eviction which needed VTS, was Week 8.

Lea had more fans than Richard though so that could've swung the other way.

Sadly you have a point on the others though as the public was too entwined with Dull Pete.

MB.
30-04-2015, 11:14 PM
What?

If anything Bianca had the most airtime

...yes, that's what I said. Airtime doesn't equal votes.

Mystic Mock
30-04-2015, 11:16 PM
...yes, that's what I said. Airtime doesn't equal votes.

Biannca had more life in her 3 day stint than most of the cast put together though which was a shame.

Rob!
30-04-2015, 11:17 PM
I always think it's slightly mad when you realise that Dexter would have gone first if it had been VTS in BB14.
Tbh, the fact that Conor stayed as long as he did will forever shade VTS for me. Plus, VTE resulted in some incredible evictions last year.

Cal.
01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Yes, vote to evict got rid of Tamara last year - but vote to save got rid of Biannca in the same series so I don't really know why the vote to save argument is so often used, especially when the 'golden era' of Big Brother all used vote to evict.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Yes, vote to evict got rid of Tamara last year - but vote to save got rid of Biannca in the same series so I don't really know why the vote to save argument is so often used, especially when the 'golden era' of Big Brother all used vote to evict.

TBH, if BB15 had been VTS, Channel 5 would've only got about 100,000 votes cast throughout the entire series - seriously who'd actually spend money voting to save a BB15 housemate.

The only evictions in BB15 that would've had a different outcome would be Week 3 and Week 4.

Lostie!
01-05-2015, 05:11 PM

Very true. For every entertaining housemate worth keeping that VTS might save, it also tends to keep around some of the nastiest housemates because being awful is apparently entertaining too for some. Not to mention some housemates who you'd expect to survive on VTS have ended up leaving.

I enjoy seeing the horrible ones being evicted with a majority eviction vote, it's just satisfying for me (much more so than having them kept around and essentially endorsing their behaviour). Also, that was the format used on C4 for many years (the same BB that people always accuse C5 BB of being inferior to) so I don't personally get the issue some people have with VTE.

Headie
01-05-2015, 05:34 PM
TBH, if BB15 had been VTS, Channel 5 would've only got about 100,000 votes cast throughout the entire series - seriously who'd actually spend money voting to save a BB15 housemate.

The only evictions in BB15 that would've had a different outcome would be Week 3 and Week 4.

Well people spent lots of money voting for people to win in the final, so I don't see why they wouldn't vote to keep their fave housemate in... as it gets them one step closer to the final :shrug:

LukeB
01-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Jale going in week 1 would have been perfect tbh :p

Mystic Mock
01-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Jale going in week 1 would have been perfect tbh :p

Tbh under VTS every week this is how it probably would've gone during BB15.

Btw anyone that survives the week they got evicted irl will just go up in the next round.

Week 1 - Danielle vs Jale vs Tamara - Tamara evicted
Week 2 - Ash vs Chris vs Christopher vs Marlon vs Pauline vs Steven - Steven evicted
Week 3 - Ash vs Chris vs Christopher vs Danielle vs Jale vs Marlon vs Pauline vs Toya vs Winston - Pauline evicted
Week 4 - Ash vs Christopher vs Mark vs Matthew vs Winston - Ash evicted
Week 5 - Ashleigh vs Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Matthew vs Toya - Toya evicted
Week 6 - Still would've been the same picks
Week 7 - Ashleigh vs Jale vs Matthew vs Pav vs Zoe - Pav evicted
Week 8 - Chris vs Jale vs Matthew vs Zoe - Zoe evicted
Week 9 - Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Mark vs Matthew vs Winston - Mark & Matthew evicted
The Final - Ashleigh vs Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Helen vs Winston

6th Place - Chris
5th Place - Jale
4th Place - Winston
3rd Place - Christopher
2nd Place - Ashleigh
Winner - Helen

So there was a few differences, but not as big as some would like it.

MB.
01-05-2015, 06:20 PM
I think you've rather overestimated Marlon's popularity there, Mock...

MB.
01-05-2015, 06:20 PM
(and hey, probably Matthew's)

Mystic Mock
01-05-2015, 06:23 PM
I think you've rather overestimated Marlon's popularity there, Mock...

:joker:

Well he had more fans than Steven who didn't have any, and with Pauline I'm assuming that her haters would vote for him just to see her leave.:joker:

Mystic Mock
01-05-2015, 06:24 PM
(and hey, probably Matthew's)

It was hard with Matthew, but he did have a cultish fan base that definitely would've had him beat Ash in week 4.

Daniel.
01-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Tamara going in week one is still amazing :love:

Mystic Mock
01-05-2015, 06:27 PM

A bloody miracle.

Especially when you compare to BBCAN who won't let any Showmance member get evicted for dear life.:joker:

MB.
01-05-2015, 06:33 PM
It was hard with Matthew, but he did have a cultish fan base that definitely would've had him beat Ash in week 4.

Ash's fan base got him to fourth place. Matthew's fan base couldn't muster up enough votes to save him when he was up against Ash in the real series.

BB15 did have some good evictions due to vote to evict, granted, but a considerable number of those were down to Ashleigh fans and their extreme campaign. Now, if the exact same fans get behind a likeable housemate this year then great, but the chances of that are next to nil. Plus, unless there was a similar sort of campaign, fan favourite Deana would probably have left in the last third of BB13, and another fan favourite, Gina was close to being evicted first anyway - it was only the public getting behind 'Ginxter' once they were voted into secret room that her popularity grew with the public and in the house - she only faced one more eviction after going into the Safe House. With vote to save, someone like Toya could well have been another #thirdplacegoddessa (...I won't mention her first two weeks...)

Rob!
01-05-2015, 06:35 PM

Btw anyone that survives the week they got evicted irl will just go up in the next round.

Week 2 - Ash vs Chris vs Christopher vs Marlon vs Pauline vs Steven - Steven evicted
Week 3 - Ash vs Chris vs Christopher vs Danielle vs Jale vs Marlon vs Pauline vs Toya vs Winston - Pauline evicted
Week 5 - Ashleigh vs Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Matthew vs Toya - Toya evicted
Week 9 - Chris vs Christopher vs Jale vs Mark vs Matthew vs Winston - Mark & Matthew evicted

6th Place - Chris
5th Place - Jale
4th Place - Winston
3rd Place - Christopher
2nd Place - Ashleigh
Winner - Helen

As much I loved him, I can't help but think that Christopher wouldn't have gone as far as he did in a VTS.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 08:25 PM

Daniel, you'll be happy to hear this.

I've been re-watching some clips of BB15, recently. I actually don't mind Danielle, after re-watching.

It doesn't feel right.
Make me hate her again. Please.

Rob!
01-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Daniel, you'll be happy to hear this.

I've been re-watching some clips of BB15, recently. I actually don't mind Danielle, after re-watching.

It doesn't feel right.
Make me hate her again. Please.

It was that argument with Helen. It was just amazing, the fact we got to watch it live helped too :love:

Danielle was just this hilarious enigma. She seemed offended at every thing that went on and yet we knew she was talking out of her arse. She was a pretty good housemate in retrospect just by how much bull**** she came out with.

MB.
01-05-2015, 08:30 PM
As much I loved him, I can't help but think that Christopher wouldn't have gone as far as he did in a VTS.

Oh, don't worry. He was Digital Spy forums' favourite until Helen (Izz Misunderstood) took that enviable title.

Rob!
01-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh, don't worry. He was Digital Spy forums' favourite until Helen (Izz Misunderstood) took that enviable title.

I think he's underrated tbh. He wasn't the most entertaining by any stretch, but he just seemed like a lovely bloke - magnified somewhat I suspect by Mark being a twat to him and in general.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 08:41 PM

6th Place - Chris
5th Place - Jale
4th Place - Winston
3rd Place - Christopher
2nd Place - Ashleigh
Winner - Helen

I still think Pauline would've gone in Week 2, in a VTS. She lost a lot of fans, and pretty much most of the viewing public detested her.
I still think Steven had a small fan base, in Week 2, to warrant keeping him in.

Marlon would've gone in Week 3. With or without Pauline up.

I agree with MB. about Ash. He was popular. I mean he managed to beat Chris, in the final.

Ash was even more popular than Danielle.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 08:48 PM
It was that argument with Helen. It was just amazing, the fact we got to watch it live helped too :love:

Danielle was just this hilarious enigma. She seemed offended at every thing that went on and yet we knew she was talking out of her arse. She was a pretty good housemate in retrospect just by how much bull**** she came out with.

I think I'm starting to have a soft spot for Doyle.
I think I need counseling from Creepy Chris. :shocked:

Rob!
01-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I think I'm starting to have a soft spot for Doyle.
I think I need counseling from Creepy Chris. :shocked:

If it hadn't been for that ridiculous twist where the newbies could get rid of an original and Danielle had played it all a little bit more tongue in cheek so that you could see that she was fully aware of how much ****e she was talking then she probably would have gone pretty far. That argument saved her in the first eviction and after that people began to actually like her.

MB.
01-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Vaguely voting-related sort-of-news that may have already been posted: TV3 are looking into a way of allowing Irish viewers to vote this series, apparently.

Rob!
01-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Vaguely voting-related sort-of-news that may have already been posted: TV3 are looking into a way of allowing Irish viewers to vote this series, apparently.

Wonderful. So Conor will be staying again.

Dylan95
01-05-2015, 08:54 PM
I do not know how I feel about this, on one hand it keeps the more entertaing housemates in but without VTE we wouldn`t be able to get people like Winston out

Jason.
01-05-2015, 08:55 PM

MB.
I like Danielle now.

Make me stop.

MB.
01-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Wonderful. So Conor will be staying again.

He's been in that house for three years now...

MB.
01-05-2015, 08:56 PM
MB.
I like Danielle now.

Make me stop.

Get some class you bloody weirdo man.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 08:58 PM
If it hadn't been for that ridiculous twist where the newbies could get rid of an original and Danielle had played it all a little bit more tongue in cheek so that you could see that she was fully aware of how much ****e she was talking then she probably would have gone pretty far. That argument saved her in the first eviction and after that people began to actually like her.

Emma said on BOTS it was close between her and Tamara, so I think she was still quiet unpopular in the first week.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 08:59 PM

Excuse me.

MB.
01-05-2015, 09:08 PM
I believe the correct response in this situation is "stop shagging Jesus".

Rob!
01-05-2015, 09:14 PM

Get a wash and brush your hair you fat bitch.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 09:37 PM
My accurate predictions of the BB15 voting percentages.

EVICTION 1 -

TAMARA - 46%
DANIELLE - 42%
JALE - 12%

EVICTION 2 -

PAULINE - 79.4%
STEVEN - 12%
MARLON - 5%
CHRISTOPHER - 3.6%

EVICTION 3 -

TOYA - 34%
ASH - 32%
MARLON - 17%
WINSTON - 10%
DANIELLE - 7%

EVICTION 4 -

MATTHEW - 46.13%
ASH - 44.87%
CHRISTOPHER - 9%

EVICTION 5 -

JALE - 67%
ASHLEIGH - 33%

EVICTION 7 - (VOTE TO SAVE)

BIANNCA - 21%
PAV - 24%
ZOE - 55%

EVICTION 8 -

STEVEN - 65%
PAV - 23%
ASHLEIGH - 12%

EVICTION 9 -

ZOE - 50%
CHRIS - 28%
PAV - 22%

Eviction 10 is confusing.

Jason.
01-05-2015, 09:42 PM
I believe the correct response in this situation is "stop shagging Jesus".

Nah, the best one was when Helen said "She better stop swearing, or she'll go to hell".

Gets me every time. :joker:
Come on you have to admit that was funny.

Rob!
01-05-2015, 10:26 PM
My accurate predictions of the BB15 voting percentages.

EVICTION 1 -

TAMARA - 46%
DANIELLE - 42%
JALE - 12%

EVICTION 2 -

PAULINE - 79.4%
STEVEN - 12%
MARLON - 5%
CHRISTOPHER - 3.6%

EVICTION 3 -

TOYA - 34%
ASH - 32%
MARLON - 17%
WINSTON - 10%
DANIELLE - 7%

EVICTION 4 -

MATTHEW - 46.13%
ASH - 44.87%
CHRISTOPHER - 9%

EVICTION 5 -

JALE - 67%
ASHLEIGH - 33%

EVICTION 7 - (VOTE TO SAVE)

BIANNCA - 21%
PAV - 24%
ZOE - 55%

EVICTION 8 -

STEVEN - 65%
PAV - 23%
ASHLEIGH - 12%

EVICTION 9 -

ZOE - 50%
CHRIS - 28%
PAV - 22%

Eviction 10 is confusing.

How do you know they're accurate? :suspect:

Jason.
01-05-2015, 10:48 PM
How do you know they're accurate? :suspect:

You recidivist!
I'm shutting you down.

*Does a Pauline*

ME AND YOU NEED TO NOT TALK!

MB.
01-05-2015, 10:53 PM
that was my fesh

Jason.
01-05-2015, 10:58 PM
that was my fesh

It's on like Donkey Kong!

MB.
01-05-2015, 11:07 PM
People need to wise up. Smell the damn coffee. BB6 had the audacity to say today someone from our gang is going. Gang? Are you ok? But let me tell you something. The gang is about to be dispersed because we are on Big Brother - this is not Big BB6. Anyone that crosses me now is gettin' it. Being a power forum member, it's a responsibility, these people aren't gettin' it. You are effectively in charge of what happens, who possibly leaves. And everybody has a story. And everyone comes here for a reason. It's not a popularity contest, we're not in the playground. It's not "my gang's more popular than yours." We're adults. And if I have done anything - if me and Rob have done anything on the forum - it's bringing the truth to the forefront. I refuse to be kicked, I refuse to be shouted at and I refuse to be goaded. It will not happen. So either these people put up with it or they leave, through that door.

Rob!
01-05-2015, 11:09 PM
People need to wise up. Smell the damn coffee. BB6 had the audacity to say today someone from our gang is going. Gang? Are you ok? But let me tell you something. The gang is about to be dispersed because we are on Big Brother - this is not Big BB6. Anyone that crosses me now is gettin' it. Being a power forum member, it's a responsibility, these people aren't gettin' it. You are effectively in charge of what happens, who possibly leaves. And everybody has a story. And everyone comes here for a reason. It's not a popularity contest, we're not in the playground. It's not "my gang's more popular than yours." We're adults. And if I have done anything - if me and Rob have done anything on the forum - it's bringing the truth to the forefront. I refuse to be kicked, I refuse to be shouted at and I refuse to be goaded. It will not happen. So either these people put up with it or they leave, through that door.

Preach :clap1:

Jason.
01-05-2015, 11:27 PM

MB. finally got off the fence. :cheer2:

Rob!
01-05-2015, 11:32 PM
Also, did you know that by memory? :laugh:

Jason.
01-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Also, did you know that by memory? :laugh:

Who said that?

MB.
01-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Who said that?

Mentally replace "BB6" with "Ash" and you'll be on the right track.

Mystic Mock
02-05-2015, 01:19 AM

I don't think that Christopher was too far off the final 2 in total votes.

Imo if the series was edited fairly Christopher would've won I think as the public naturally liked him without all of the gimmicks.

Rob!
02-05-2015, 01:55 AM
I don't think that Christopher was too far off the final 2 in total votes.

Imo if the series was edited fairly Christopher would've won I think as the public naturally liked him without all of the gimmicks.

According to the report that Channel 5 released after everyone screamed fix at Helen winning, Christopher was like miles ahead of the 4th and 5th places but Helen and Ashleigh were miles ahead of him. :(

Mystic Mock
02-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Speaking as a Helen fan, the two girls was production pets in that series.

zakman440
05-05-2015, 06:44 PM
It's VTE.

http://i.imgur.com/Ej18iGy.jpg

Jake.
05-05-2015, 06:44 PM
LOL

MB.
05-05-2015, 06:46 PM
oh