PDA

View Full Version : Is it a two part launch?

Maxxie.
30-04-2015, 06:14 PM
I really hope it isn't. It's not good for the show. If it is then it'll ofc be new hm's entering on P1 & ex hm's in Part 2. This could work, but really rather they didn't. Much better if they'd have it in one night.

Jarrod
30-04-2015, 06:17 PM
No, it's a two hour launch on Tuesday 12th. There is a second live show scheduled for Friday 15th.

Denver
30-04-2015, 06:17 PM
They have it down as a 1 night launch with a live show 3 days later

Maxxie.
30-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Thank you c5 for once you listened!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Rob!
30-04-2015, 06:20 PM
I dunno why people are surprised they did another 2 part launch last year. The retention figures were fantastic for secrets and lies when they first did it, but it failed miserably for power trip, hence why they're not doing it again this year.

Jason.
30-04-2015, 09:23 PM
I dunno why people are surprised they did another 2 part launch last year. The retention figures were fantastic for secrets and lies when they first did it, but it failed miserably for power trip, hence why they're not doing it again this year.

In all fairness it worked well with the Secrets and Lies theme, though.
It was pointless for Power Trip, and wasn't needed.

Plus, the only reason the second launch flopped in BB15 was because I'm guessing people weren't to pleased with the housemates that entered on the first night. They were all too samey. So people might have turned off after the first night.

Despite, BB15 being a ghastly series. The ratings were low, right from the start.
BB15 was good till about Week 4, and even then the ratings were bad. The ratings never started out well, and dipped because the series got worse and worse. The BB15 ratings were bad throughout, even when BB15 was good, in the first few weeks.

If BB15 was a good series. I still feel that it would've got roughly around the same ratings as it did, which was 1.57m.

The way I see it is BB has a loyal audience of about 1.6m.
BB14 gained an additional 0.3m viewers, because it was a good series.
BB15 lost all of the new viewers (0.3m) who tuned in to BB14, as well as some of the die hards (1.6m) who stopped watching because the series was so bad.

BB13 gained about 0.3-4m new viewers, in the first half of the series, but those new viewers stopped watching when the Olympics started, leaving only the die hard viewer base of 1.6m tuning in. As well as some of the loyal 1.6m, watching the Olympics, hence why sometimes the ratings dipped to lower than 1m.