PDA

View Full Version : What would you like the producers to do with the theme?

Jason.
30-04-2015, 10:12 PM
What would you like to see the producers do with the theme?

No clocks, watches, etc. Alarms going off at different times of the morning, sometimes at 6am, other times at 10am. It'd be interesting to see from a psychological point of view how they'd adapt and structure their days.

Waking up housemates in the middle of the night for nominations.

Live nominations against the clock (maybe if they don't all nominate by the time the clock has counted down to zero, they all face the vote).

BB7/ BB10 style non-housemate twist, and housemates will fight against the clock to become members of the 'bomb disposal squad' - anyone who isn't in the squad by the time the countdown is over will automatically face eviction.

Most of these are from DS. But some very good ideas there.

Marsh.
30-04-2015, 10:16 PM
housemates will fight against the clock to become members of the 'bomb disposal squad'

:joker::joker::joker:

Denver
30-04-2015, 10:16 PM
I said on a thread yesterday that every decision from Tasks, Noms, Shopping List, Evictions etc should be timed and for every second it goes over the time limit they take £1 of the prize fund

Denver
30-04-2015, 10:17 PM
I thought Clocks/Watches were banned in the house?

Marsh.
30-04-2015, 10:18 PM

They were when BB was actually BB, now they use the cooker and everything.

Jarrod
30-04-2015, 10:22 PM

They were/are. I remember in BB11 when they tried setting the clock on the oven in time with the eviction show so they could have a rough estimate but BB cut the power and reset the oven :flutter:

Now, they don't really bother letting them off with the time.

Maxxie.
30-04-2015, 11:10 PM
A 6am eviction.

LukeB
30-04-2015, 11:12 PM
not knowing the time would kill me tbh.

Jake.
30-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Messing up their time patterns would be a start. Setting the alarms off a bit earlier each morning until it's the middle of the night (and keeping the garden closed off so they can't tell the time of day), tasks held at random hours, nominations against the clock etc

LukeB
30-04-2015, 11:19 PM
tbh anything that does not mess with nominations.