PDA

View Full Version : Will ex housemates be full on housemates?

Beastie
01-05-2015, 04:40 PM
So I heard we might be voting for 1 or more ex housemates to go back in. I wonder who we have to choose from?

But would you like to see them have the chance of winning 150 grand? I can imagine Nikki or Helen Wood demanding money though just to go back into the house again. Some ex housemates would do it for free though I think.

I feel I have gone past a point not caring. Like I have always enjoyed just civilians. A group of nobodies going in. I have always complained if someone who is a bit of a celebrity or ex housemate has gone in. But now.. I don't care. People are always going on about "Big brother is not as good as it used to be". So no wonder they are going to flog a dead horse with ex housemates resurfacing again!

Also in terms of "semi" celebrities going in. I just don't want the stereotypical wag wannabes or "I am famous for being a prozzy or shagging someone famous". **** THAT ****.

I would rather see "semi" celebrities who appeared on the undateables or something. Characters like that are different and more endearing. I liked that 21 year old Alex who had autism and was into his cars. He looked a bit like a young John Lennon. x

What are your thoughts?

LukeB
01-05-2015, 04:45 PM
no way.

they will obviously work for big brother and be part of a task. I don't think they will be genuine housemates. It won;t be fair on the new housemates and we could have a all stars so they will be on that.

MB.
01-05-2015, 04:47 PM
...isn't the whole 'ex-housemates coming back' thing just speculation at this stage?

Beastie
01-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Okay thanks guys! Hopefully they will be part of a task. I rather see folk like Shabnam or Sally Axl return who got evicted first. lol. Nikki Grahame is always good entertainment. I want to see Jon Tickle again.

You are right it wouldn't be fair if they became fully fledged housemates again.

But like every year WE WILL get a "semi ****ty celebrity". So I just want the semi celebrity to be like from TV shows such as the undateables. Rather than someone who shagged Wayne Rooney.... we can get a back ally type lass or lad from the outskirts of Luton who have never been famous. lol.

I have a feeling we will have Chloe Mafia. Whether that be the civilian or CBB series. Hopefully the latter if anything!