PDA

View Full Version : We need a stronger male cast this year!

Will.
03-05-2015, 05:40 PM
The last couple of BB's the males seem to take a back seat and not really do much! BB needs to get a stronger male cast, the girls are over powering them!

susie q
03-05-2015, 05:48 PM
The last couple of BB's the males seem to take a back seat and not really do much! BB needs to get a stronger male cast, the girls are over powering them!

I agree with this, particularly on civilian bb, although cbb males for this year were a bit lightweight to.

Will.
03-05-2015, 05:49 PM
I agree with this, particularly on civilian bb, although cbb males for this year were a bit lightweight to.

Think CBB15 male cast was quite strong!

Jake.
03-05-2015, 06:19 PM
We need a stronger cast altogether. No point in improving the male cast when the first three weeks is filled with catty women screaming at eachother over silly hair extensions

Babayaro.
03-05-2015, 06:20 PM
I agree, BB6 and BB10 males were strong imo

*mazedsalv**
03-05-2015, 06:22 PM
I agree, males have been lacking in the past few years, despite the woman being considerably stronger HMs.

In terms of Ch5, BB14 had a variety of strong people, which is why it's my favourite series of BB on Ch5 and in my Top 5 of all time for regular BB. We had Gina, Sallie, Dexter, Dan and Hazel which were all great HMs in terms of making people talk and debate.

BB15, who did we really have? Motormouth Helen and her minions, and then Ashleigh being the only one with the balls to stand up to them, the others were just standing there like lemons besides those two nights Christopher made himself heard.

We need the HMs like Derek, Kemal, Science, Makosi, Maxwell/Saskia (even though I couldn't stand them), that's why BB6 was so good. Problem is, BB is so controversial now, they wouldn't be allowed HMs like that anymore.

Jason.
03-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Agree.

I only ever like about one male housemate in a civilian series, since the move to C5. I didn't like any of the males in BB14.

Dexter - Overrated
Dan - Annoying ****
Daley - Thug
Sam - Dullard
Twins - Repulsive
Callum - Cringe

I agree with Will, in regards to the CBB15 male cast. It was quiet strong (with the exception of Kavana), compared to say CBB14's male cast, which was awful - though it gave us Gary Busey, and Audley, so I can't complain.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2015, 08:41 PM
People always complain about the male contestants on here though, I mean what type of male contestant do you all want? As they've thrown out some diverse male contestants over the years but people still cheer on the sassy black girl instead.

Mystic Mock
03-05-2015, 08:43 PM
I agree, males have been lacking in the past few years, despite the woman being considerably stronger HMs.

In terms of Ch5, BB14 had a variety of strong people, which is why it's my favourite series of BB on Ch5 and in my Top 5 of all time for regular BB. We had Gina, Sallie, Dexter, Dan and Hazel which were all great HMs in terms of making people talk and debate.

BB15, who did we really have? Motormouth Helen and her minions, and then Ashleigh being the only one with the balls to stand up to them, the others were just standing there like lemons besides those two nights Christopher made himself heard.

We need the HMs like Derek, Kemal, Science, Makosi, Maxwell/Saskia (even though I couldn't stand them), that's why BB6 was so good. Problem is, BB is so controversial now, they wouldn't be allowed HMs like that anymore.

That never happened.

But I can understand your feelings on everything else.