PDA

View Full Version : Could We See TWO Houses?

little.lilly
03-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Not one main house and one "Hoouse next door" or other secret house, but two equal houses. It was successfully pulled off in Big Brother Australia in 2003. On day one the HMs were split between two house; The Round House and The Square House. On day 23 Big Brother removed the dividing walls creating one house.

We've seen planning permission documentation proving that the house is going to be completely renovated, and we haven't seen house pics just yet, so there's still hope that something this major could be happening.

I'd personally love to see it happen. Would you?

Below is the BBAU video for those of you who haven't seen it before.

If the video doesn't work, here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81-ykFJSoS0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81-ykFJSoS0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m30s

Will.
03-05-2015, 07:15 PM
yes! 2 houses would be good, all we have had is secret rooms not really a house! But don't know if they would have enough room

little.lilly
03-05-2015, 07:24 PM
yes! 2 houses would be good, all we have had is secret rooms not really a house! But don't know if they would have enough room

I think there could just about be enough room. Get rid of the task room, and that makes way for a small bedroom (on top of the bedroom that there's already room for, making two bedrooms) and open the garden back up to the size it was during BB3 and it could be pulled off.

I feel like this is the only launch night twist no one would see coming. And if the was a split launch like in recent series, even we could be kept in the dark till the second night, which would be pretty cool.

Will.
03-05-2015, 07:28 PM
I think there could just about be enough room. Get rid of the task room, and that makes way for a small bedroom (on top of the bedroom that there's already room for, making two bedrooms) and open the garden back up to the size it was during BB3 and it could be pulled off.

I feel like this is the only launch night twist no one would see coming. And if the was a split launch like in recent series, even we could be kept in the dark till the second night, which would be pretty cool.

Probably need a room 2 and a half size of the safe house! So it could be done without tasks rooms!

Its a single launch this year! But they could put 5 out of 17/18 (but don't think we would get that many HM but possible) into another house and hopfully the other HM wouldn't suspect anything.

Jarrod
03-05-2015, 07:35 PM
There wouldn't be enough space for two Houses and two gardens.

Jamesy
03-05-2015, 07:53 PM
It's too small of a site to have two houses of an adequate size, even without a task room. I'd prefer just one large house, with maybe a small secret house for a twist at some point.

Wish they would get rid of the task room though, they could create a far more interesting house without a large task room being there.

Cal.
03-05-2015, 07:54 PM
I think it's going to be one of those things that's speculated near enough every series, but never happens. How would they successfully balance housemates between the 2 houses? Any less than 12 housemates in each house would make the housemates suspicious nowadays - and any more than that and the house would be ridiculously overcrowded when the divide was taken down.

Josiah.
03-05-2015, 08:09 PM
There are times where I'm thinking that BBUK could do what Croatia did back in 2008 and have the house in a different country.

little.lilly
03-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Any less than 12 housemates in each house would make the housemates suspicious nowadays - and any more than that and the house would be ridiculously overcrowded when the divide was taken down.

After the 1st night in BBAU they were aware there was two houses. The HM's would shout over the divided to one another. They couldn't have full conversations as the sound didn't travel well enough, tut it created great paranoia. None of the houses knew if they had the better house, or if they were the main house. So it was no secret, but it added a new element.

In the first few days HM's were "evicted" and swapped between houses which was more interesting that the "fake" evictions we're getting tired of.

Jason.
03-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Wasn't there rumours for this back in 2005, for BB6?

It could've worked well then, but with the current production team...

Tregard
03-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Wasn't there rumours for this back in 2005, for BB6?

It could've worked well then, but with the current production team...

Wasn't the theory that the eye suggested a day house and a night house?

Glenn.
03-05-2015, 09:46 PM
I don't want two houses. Just one big house like BB3/4. Secret houses have been done to death. I seriously hope there isn't anything of the sort this year.

Jason.
03-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Wasn't the theory that the eye suggested a day house and a night house?

Dunno, it was ten years ago.

But the rumour was inspired by the fact that the BB6 eye was two eyes piled on top of each other, which indicated a two in one theme, or two houses.

little.lilly
04-05-2015, 11:01 AM
They could call it Big Brother: The Battle and set the two houses against each other.

Another twist in a different series of BBAU was that Big Brother told the HM's that there were two houses (there wasn't) and set them tasks, they were also told that the loosing house would be shut down and all the HM's would be evicted.

Well if we had two houses, Big Brother could tell them they were both competing to be the main house. Pit them against each other. Then half way through the series, remove the divide and reveal that the battle has only just began and it's between each other as individuals, not houses.

BigBrotherGuy100
04-05-2015, 12:57 PM

They couldn't do that since they rebuilt the house in 2008, Thats why the garden remained the same shape since bb9..

Unless they completely rebuild again..... They could however add another wall through the garden splitting it in half.

Pete.
04-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Male house vs Female house and double eviction each week with one man and woman go

mrmattybeck1
04-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Bad idea for me the bb set is much smaller than it was now as well