PDA

View Full Version : The Eye: Red pupil theory...

Pink Pegasus
04-05-2015, 09:01 PM
I am a few days late but have just found out the theme of "Timebomb" and seen the new eye for the first time.

First thing I thought of when I saw the red pupil was The Terminator Eye.

As that film involves a future cyborg coming back in time to kill a present day person, could this be the theme of how the old housemates might be involved in the series?

Obviously no killing involved :laugh: but could the series start with old housemates and the future new housemates 'coming back' to get rid of them. This could be done by tasks where the 'future' new housemate battles to come back to eliminate present day older housemates from the house.

Or they could do a twist either where the series starts as usual with a new set of present day housemates, but instead of a future character coming back in time (like in terminator) the new housemates get sent "back in time" themselves to eliminate the older housemates. If they fail in task against them, then they cease to exist in the present(future) as housemates and the older housemate remains in house.

This could be done as several tasks involving one or more people at at time. For example in one task Big Brother might "turn back time" to an older series where a new present day housemate has to go and do battle with an older housemate in some form of task, and if they fail the older housemate survives and comes forward to join 'present day' house.

I'm probably not explaining it well but it makes sense in my head. :blush:

Although the lines I've just read now in another thread "days will turn into nights" makes me think that they will pay with their head a lot, such as getting them to sleep during the day (by pretending it's night cos time has changed) and getting them to stay up all night doing tasks etc.

The bit in advert where it says "every second counts" first made me think it was something to do with prize fund money dropping, but it could also tie in with my Terminator time travel battle between old and new housemates idea, if the tasks/battles were on a countdown to see who survives.

I'm probably completely wrong with my theory but I have fun speculating.

Very Excited! :)

MB.
04-05-2015, 09:06 PM
That or they're giving everyone pink eye.

Pink Pegasus
04-05-2015, 09:07 PM

Yeah, maybe that's it. :laugh:

T*
04-05-2015, 09:21 PM
return of titan the robot??!!
or steve bb11
omg im so sorry

Pink Pegasus
04-05-2015, 09:42 PM
return of titan the robot??!!
or steve bb11
omg im so sorry

Oh I'd forgotten about Titan! Could be a fun idea. :)

Marsh.
04-05-2015, 10:27 PM

:joker: