PDA

View Full Version : Emma and Rylan BB Website Interview.

zakman440
05-05-2015, 09:36 AM
The hottest presenting duo on the box are back and they've taken timeout to give us the scoop on this year's series of Big Brother.

Could we be seeing past housemates re-enter the House? Let Emma and Rylan give you the lowdown.

Do you like to be surprised by the show or do you find out as much as you can?

Rylan: Emma does the complete opposite because she doesn’t like to know anything, but I am too nosy for my own good. I know who’s going in, I know the theme, I know everything. I’m like the fan on the inside!

This year’s theme is ‘Timebomb’. What can we take from that?

Rylan: It means Big Brother can control time in all of its elements. As an ex-housemate, I know that in the House, time is the only structure you have to your day. It’s the only thing that keeps you sane in that House. With this series, time doesn’t mean anything. We could also revisit any Big Brother series if we wanted to which means we could even see some familiar faces…

Ooh! So which housemates would you like to see return?

Emma: I loved Gina and Dexter from a couple of years ago. I really liked Chris and Ashleigh from last year. Someone I would have liked to see more of *– and I don’t know whether it would have been a good or bad thing – was Sally Axl. She was so hardcore. We may have missed out on a great housemate by her leaving after a week. I wonder what she might have given us!

Rylan: I would love to see the likes of Nikki Grahame, Aisleyne, Makosi, Heidi and Spencer. I would love to see the core Big Brother people like Nadia. There are so many of those people over the years that are the reason that the show is still on air.

How would you advise the voting public?

Emma: It is a tricky one because I want to see nice people win. However, you need interesting characters even if they’re annoying, and unless you give them time you never know what else they might be.

Rylan: Look at Perez! Don’t vote out people for being opinionated because otherwise you’re going to have a boring series!

Have you learned to give them a bit of time before judging?

Rylan: I walked in to a few boos and I won it. Just because someone gets booed on launch night doesn’t mean they’re going to be out first.

Are you looking forward to being together again?

Emma: I can’t wait! We speak on the phone and we text each other, but being back in the room with him makes me really excited to see him every week. He is so nice and such fun to be around.

Rylan: I love working with Emma. She is such a lovely girl and she has helped me so much. I love her and respect her.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/interview-emma-willis-and-rylan-clark-clock