PDA

View Full Version : Tasks you are hoping for?

Josy
05-05-2015, 07:49 PM
What kind of tasks would you like to see this series?

I love the tasks that actually require some effort, the 24 hour tasks from years ago have always been my favourites, the cops and robbers task from springs to mind, the unicycle task, world records, cycling etc

Benjamin
05-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Yes, some 24 hour tasks would be good, or ones they had to work on all week like that bell ringing task (I think BB4?) that got them all annoyed.

Jake.
05-05-2015, 07:51 PM
ones which aren't heavily edited 5 minute montages would be nice

Strictly Jake
05-05-2015, 08:19 PM
As I have been rewatching BB6 I have just watched the box task. That definitely needs to be brought back! I also love the ignore the obvious task

Piipp
05-05-2015, 08:23 PM
I'd like them to bring back the tasks which last a couple of days or more. There can be smaller tasks in between, like the BB6 box task, but the weekly shopping task should definitely last for at least two days (think of the wonderful tasks we had in BB6, such as when the house was transformed into a fast food restaurant or a hospital).

Mystic Mock
05-05-2015, 08:34 PM
1. They have to have a race, but they have Collars around their necks, and the one that comes last in the race has the Collar activated and they explode.

2. One Housemate gets selected to eat Cat Food, and they've got to eat the Cat Food within 2 minutes otherwise the man in the mask will saw their arms off.

3. The Housemates will all have to listen to Music that they personally can't stand for 24 hours, if they fail to do so then BB will chop off their ears.

4. There would be a general knowledge Quiz, and whoever comes last in the challenge would have their tongue cut out.

It is called Timebomb after all.:hehe:

Natalie.
05-05-2015, 08:37 PM
As I have been rewatching BB6 I have just watched the box task. That definitely needs to be brought back! I also love the ignore the obvious task

I was thinking box task but probably wont be as good the next time

Dylan95
05-05-2015, 08:38 PM
The Box Task I absolutely loved it and also the Silent disco where Nikki had a tantrum

Jake.
05-05-2015, 08:40 PM
1. They have to have a race, but they have Collars around their necks, and the one that comes last in the race has the Collar activated and they explode.

2. One Housemate gets selected to eat Cat Food, and they've got to eat the Cat Food within 2 minutes otherwise the man in the mask will saw their arms off.

3. The Housemates will all have to listen to Music that they personally can't stand for 24 hours, if they fail to do so then BB will chop off their ears.

4. There would be a general knowledge Quiz, and whoever comes last in the challenge would have their tongue cut out.

http://i.imgur.com/jcGlrtL.png

Natalie.
05-05-2015, 08:49 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/signaturepics/sigpic57780_45.gif

Nick.
05-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Anything that doesn't reveal private or diary room conversations.

MB.
05-05-2015, 08:53 PM
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar59006_13.gif

Dollface
05-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Something horror themed like the zombie task :love:

Dollface
05-05-2015, 08:58 PM

It is called Timebomb after all.:hehe:

I like the way you think :hehe:

BigBrotherfan4ever
05-05-2015, 08:58 PM
I like the tasks that last for 24hrs our more, the one I would like them try again is in BB8 were they had stay awake for 48hrs(I think) but sadly they never made a good attempt of it if I rmember correctly, also something like bike task in BB9 were they have to work together as a team.

Mystic Mock
05-05-2015, 09:00 PM
I like the way you think :hehe:

Well it makes the evictions go faster.:hehe:

Ammi
05-05-2015, 09:02 PM
..the first series task was good with the babies to look after, day and night...

BigBrotherfan4ever
05-05-2015, 09:09 PM
..the first series task was good with the babies to look after, day and night...

Don't really remember that task but that sounds good

Benjamin
05-05-2015, 09:16 PM

Hahah I loved that task. The babies crying at 3am and not stopping for hours. :laugh:

Babayaro.
05-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Yeah pretty much what most people have said. Overnight tasks, ones that make them actually work. Hopefully we have some that are quite simple and don't look like much but are really effective whilst causing drama between the house, i.e the box task