PDA

View Full Version : COMPETITION: Win Guest List tickets to Big Brother Launch

Jarrod
06-05-2015, 02:01 PM
If anybody is interested, I'm running a competition with Applause Store at the moment offering two guest list tickets to the launch of Big Brother next week. If I'm not allowed to post this then feel free to remove it, I just wanted to let you know.

How do you fancy winning guest list tickets to the live launch of Big Brother?

We've teamed up with the official ticket provider for Big Brother, Applause Store, to bring you an exciting competition. We have a pair of guest list tickets to the live launch of Big Brother on Tuesday 12th May to give away!

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow our Twitter account @bbuk247 and Applause Store @applausestoreuk. Once you've done that, retweet the tweet below!

The competition will close very soon so make sure you enter as soon as possible!

Terms:
1) You must be over 18 to enter this competition, as the live show permits people over the age of 18 only.

2) The competition prize is two guest list tickets to the live launch of Big Brother: Timebomb on Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 7:30pm, at Elstree Film and TV Studios, Borehamwood.

3) We are not liable to organize transport to the location of the prize, or provide accommodation.

4) The competition will close at any time, and the winner picked by Applause Store.

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/competition-win-guest-list-tickets-to-the-big-brother-launch/

Will.
06-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Applause never ask for my age when I look like 13, Ive even spent about 10 mins talking to the staff in the line and they still dont ask.

Jarrod
06-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Applause never ask for my age when I look like 13, Ive even spent about 10 mins talking to the staff in the line and they still dont ask.

We've argued this before, but as I'm running this though Applause Store, the official rules apply. They ask very often, I was asked myself and so were countless others - and I was 16 at the time.

Vanessa
06-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Done! :cheer2:

Jarrod
06-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Done! :cheer2:

:hug: Thanks Vanessa, and good luck!

Vanessa
06-05-2015, 02:37 PM
:hug: Thanks Vanessa, and good luck!

Thank you. I would love to go. :amazed:

Will.
06-05-2015, 03:00 PM
We've argued this before, but as I'm running this though Applause Store, the official rules apply. They ask very often, I was asked myself and so were countless others - and I was 16 at the time.

yeah its strange! They dont seem to bother now since BB15, i wasn't saying it to try and apply, wouldn't be able to go to launch.