PDA

View Full Version : URGENT LEE ALERT!

Romantic Old Bird
26-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Lee, in case you don't already know (bet you do!) DARIUS is on Richard and Judy tomorrow night AND - double cool - GEORGE CLOONEY...................:thumbs:

BTW, did anyone see Dawn French on Parkinson the other night? She added a George snog to the ones she has already had from Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Hugh Grant!! Then told him to stop texting her, phoning her, begging to see her etc. Very funny.

I don't particularly fancy George Clooney, but I am strangely attracted to his personality..........

LEE
26-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Ooh ROB, I actually didn't know that.

I did know that he's on SM:tv/CD:uk on Saturday, and that he's on both 'Smile' and 'Popworld' on Sunday and also that he is on Des and Mel next Wednesday and The Saturday Show the week after, but I didn't know about Richard and Judy :hugesmile:

I also knew he was at Abbey Road last night, in Glasgow this morning, Nottingham at lunchtime, Stockton this afternoon and is playing a gig in Newcastle tonight. Now that is what I call a busy timetable :shocked:

And before anyone says it, YES I KNOW I AM VERY SAD :laugh:

Romantic Old Bird
26-02-2003, 07:36 PM
YES I KNOW I AM VERY SAD :laugh:

You are in good company here then!

LEE
26-02-2003, 08:05 PM
Whoops forgot to mention 'This Morning' on Friday 7th and 'Liquid News' on an uncomfirmed night next week. :laugh:

I'm beyond help :hugesmile:

peachy
26-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Actually Lee, I like the fact that you write so frankly about your sleuthing and stalking of Darius appearances, it makes it easier to confess to trawling the net for news of my two FA boys. I don't feel half so sad now. Ta, old bean:xyxwave:

Romantic Old Bird
26-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Talking of Deeply, DEEPLY sad..........

Has it occured to anyone else that the lyrics of 'Incredible' could almost be Paul talking about Helen??:blush:

No, I know I am obsessed, but seriously, think about it!

LEE
26-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by peachy
Actually Lee, I like the fact that you write so frankly about your sleuthing and stalking of Darius appearances, it makes it easier to confess to trawling the net for news of my two FA boys. I don't feel half so sad now. Ta, old bean:xyxwave:
Anything to oblige Bunty old thing :hugesmile:

James
26-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Darius was on the Scottish news tonight.

Helping to launch some sort of anti-crime initiative:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2799135.stm

LEE
26-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Thanks James. :thumbs: That's why he was in Glasgow this morning :hugesmile:

He was interviewed by Clyde1 first at Easterhouse and then did the Crimestopper 'Dream on' thing before flying down to Trent FM to do a charity auction.

You know, I think I have great stalker potential :laugh:

Romantic Old Bird
27-02-2003, 08:19 PM
BY GOLLY. I'VE SEEN DARIUS ON RICHARD AND JUDY TONIGHT AND HE WAS LOOKING STONKING!!!!

What can I say but :thumbs::hello::thumbs::hello::thumbs::hello::thum bs::hello:

not to mention

:colour::colour::colour::colour::colour:

Certainly warmed the cockles of my heart.

What a super young chap he is!

Mairi
27-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Absolutely the bees knees, ROB and

he's so tall

:love: