PDA

View Full Version : This is the season of idiots

DrunkerThanMoses
07-05-2015, 05:20 AM
Truly embarrassing the amount of idiots in this series. The way things are going Pilar will win the whole thing as the jury will **** up and vote for her to win.

Pete.
07-05-2015, 05:30 AM
Preach

Mokka
07-05-2015, 05:44 AM
I can't 100% agree with you, but I can understand where you are coming from

I still have my favs in the house from the beginning... And I am thrilled that Brittnee won tonight....
But I think overall, most of this cast have been trying to hard to be the sneaky behind the scenes person, and they are all a little too inside their own heads and up each other's asses, and there has been no real trust in the alliances.
But I haven't given up hope yet that Britt and Sarah can get to the end... And I wouldn't mind Godfrey either at this point

DrunkerThanMoses
07-05-2015, 06:04 AM
I can't 100% agree with you, but I can understand where you are coming from

I still have my favs in the house from the beginning... And I am thrilled that Brittnee won tonight....
But I think overall, most of this cast have been trying to hard to be the sneaky behind the scenes person, and they are all a little too inside their own heads and up each other's asses, and there has been no real trust in the alliances.
But I haven't given up hope yet that Britt and Sarah can get to the end... And I wouldn't mind Godfrey either at this point

Oh shes up there as one of the biggest idiots this season. I dont understand her nominating Willow up at all.. stupid stupid stupid move. thought she had some brains to nominate Ashleigh but no. If anything she should have nominated Bruno instead of Pilar but nope. I cant with the idiocy of this cast

JerseyWins
07-05-2015, 06:08 AM
I honestly think it's the opposite. There's too many good players in there this season that it makes people who would be pretty good on another season not look so great.

JerseyWins
07-05-2015, 06:18 AM
Also Willow wasn't good for Brittnee's game, just Sarah's game. Ashleigh is practically equal to Willow in her eyes, if not better since Willow would never, ever pick her over Sarah.

Mokka
07-05-2015, 06:30 AM
Also Willow wasn't good for Brittnee's game, just Sarah's game. Ashleigh is practically equal to Willow in her eyes, if not better since Willow would never, ever pick her over Sarah.

Willow was taking Britt's #1 alliance member away from her. We all heard Sarah say last week that she would take Willow to the end and throw Britt under the bus if she had too... Britt wasn't oblivious to the relationship those two had. It was not an alliance of three by any means... Willow held no allegiance to her, and she was in with everyone else but her... It was smart for her game to not trust Willow... I see everything Willow has said and done and I don't trust her either.
Not saying Ash is any different, but Ash talks to Britt, and talks game with Britt... Willow ignored Britt and considered her irrelevant. That was Willows mistake, not Brittnee's.

Pete.
07-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Oh shes up there as one of the biggest idiots this season. I dont understand her nominating Willow up at all.. stupid stupid stupid move. thought she had some brains to nominate Ashleigh but no. If anything she should have nominated Bruno instead of Pilar but nope. I cant with the idiocy of this cast
Don't shade Knee

Mokka
07-05-2015, 06:40 AM
Don't shade Knee

Yeah... That too :fist:

Lol
:joker:

Mystic Mock
07-05-2015, 07:08 AM
Tbh Bruno taking Zach off the block was the thickest move of the season.

Mokka
07-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Bruno is afraid of the girls... Needs a bromance to feel safe and hide behind.
But you are right... Everything would have been perfect if he had left Zach on the block... Then even if they had saved one of the guys Pilar would have gone home

JerseyWins
07-05-2015, 09:03 AM
That was the best move for Bruno to make tbh and not even close. The gameplay is really solid this season, people are making really clutch decisions that are benefiting their games. Bruno would be pretty likely out the door next if he let both Kevin & Zach go home.

He still might be but now he at least has Zach as a shield AND that's someone (very capable of winning an HOH) who now trusts him completely. You'd think he would have Ash's trust 100% too but even she is proving to be smarter than she seems and knows that she needs Bruno & even Zach out for her to actually win the game.

There's usually not this many gameplayers in a season where even the more clueless houseguests have a decent idea of what's going on (besides Pili but there's normally at least that one person in a season like her). A lot of the major gameplayers have already been sent packing too. This cast as a whole is FAR from dumb IMO.

Raph
07-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Brittnee, Ashleigh and Pilar... Three of the dumbest players in BB history. coincidentally, of course they're all recruits. :bored:

Mokka
07-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Brittnee, Ashleigh and Pilar... Three of the dumbest players in BB history. coincidentally, of course they're all recruits. :bored:

Yeah Brittnee,
Who has won HoH twice
Who is only one of three girls in BBCan to do so
Who was the only one to get all the answers right last night
Who is the only person targeting actual threats with her HoH
Who is one of the only people in a true alliance... Making the word alliance actually mean something this season
Who is playing the game for hersf and not others
Who is constantly being put on slop b/c she is a threat
Who proves she is no pawn by going after those who would use her as a pawn (Kevin)
Who took out the untrustworthy girl that was taking away her only true alli ...

Yeah, that Brittnee needs to start playing smarter :idc:

LukeB
07-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Mokka don't forget Sarah helped her win hoh the 1st time :idc:

Mokka
07-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Lol... Brittnee held Sarah on that pillar... Sarah was standing on her feet... Britt had her in a big bear hug and kept saying "I got you... I got you" to Sarah...

Plus, Britt took on the HoH and did all the dirty work cause Sarah didn't want to get her hands dirty

LukeB
07-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Sarah was telling brittnee to this and that :shrug:

and it was too early to get your hands dirty

Mokka
07-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Just don't tell me that Brittnee is a dumb player when she is one of the only people in there willing to play the game... and Sarah is willing to let her alliance members go down for her...

at least Brittnee makes her own decisions and doesn't let Sarah or others dictate her actions *pilar cough*
at least Brittnee is smart enough to listen to the questions and answer them right in an HOH challenge (not one wrong)

SO yeah... callling her stupid just because you don't like recruits doesn't fly with me
Just say you don't like her b/c she is a recruit and be done with it... don't pretend she is stupid

LukeB
07-05-2015, 03:07 PM
putting up willow was not smart at all :laugh:

Mokka
07-05-2015, 03:11 PM
It was for her game... because as you and I know, Willow and Sarah were ready to cut her out....

just because you don't like it doesn't mean it wasn't smart for her game, or even smart.

If Willow went home... blame Sarah for voting the wrong way, or can Sarah do no wrong because she is a superfan....

LukeB
07-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Brittnee had no idea of that tbh :laugh:

It wasn't smart getting rid of her at all, I doubt willow had any chance at winning the game. Brittnee should have went for Ashleigh instead.

Mokka
07-05-2015, 03:23 PM
You think Brittnee didn't see them together all the time, see Willow plotting with Sarah and then with every other member of the house except her... see that Sarah wasn't confiding in Brittnee anymore because of Willow...

You are assuming she is stupid instead of astute and aware.

And if it wasn't smart... then Sarah shouldn't have saved Pilar... or Sarah could have used her chance in the storage room to talk Britt out of putting up Willow...
Sarah is more to blame for Willow's down fall than Britt...

JerseyWins
07-05-2015, 05:50 PM
You think Brittnee didn't see them together all the time, see Willow plotting with Sarah and then with every other member of the house except her... see that Sarah wasn't confiding in Brittnee anymore because of Willow...

You are assuming she is stupid instead of astute and aware.

And if it wasn't smart... then Sarah shouldn't have saved Pilar... or Sarah could have used her chance in the storage room to talk Britt out of putting up Willow...
Sarah is more to blame for Willow's down fall than Britt...
:clap1:

Also, blame Willow for not actually taking the effort to get close to Britt. I think she just personally didn't like her and so she didn't care to get on a game level with B. She thought she'd be good enough through Sarah and then would eventually cut her off and that's a "recruit" mistake by her. :idc:

Ashleigh very likely benefits Britt's personal game more than Willow ever would. She's smart, she saw through Willow's bs even more than someone like Zach or Bruno could.

Calderyon
07-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Yeah, i donīt understand why Brittnee gets all the blame for Willow going, when it was ultimately Sarah who cast the vote who could have saved her and instead she voted for Pilar, who was definitely not her ally. Had she voted for Willow, she would still be in the house.

I kind of understand her thinking behind it, Iīm guessing that it was a classic over thinking on her part. But, still you should always save your closest ally instead being greedy and trying to tactic your vote to gain more in the process.

Although I myself would have nominated Ashleigh instead of Willow to weaken Zach. But she didnīt trust her, so it was ultimately her decision.

Macie Lightfoot
07-05-2015, 07:25 PM
lmfao the Sarah stans (Raph and LukeB mainly, surprise surprise) are reaching even more than usual, calling Brittnee stupid when A) they were publicly excited at the talk of Sarah and Willow backstabbing Brittnee, and B) their beloved superfan was the deciding vote to get their other beloved superfan out

lmfao ain't it funny?

LukeB
07-05-2015, 07:36 PM
I never said she was stupid. i said she made a stupid move and so does most people so stop twisting my words footlights. can you not talk to me or direct me. I rather not have to deal with people who are always negative and attacking opinions because you don't like what you are hearing. bye

Macie Lightfoot
07-05-2015, 07:40 PM
you and Raph's posts about what a dumb move Brittnee made (even though Sarah's was much much dumber) is more negative than anything I've said regarding the matter!

LukeB
07-05-2015, 07:43 PM
yeah it's just my opinion duhh get over it and go away

LukeB
07-05-2015, 07:49 PM
and footlights. it's funny how you just direct me and raph when another person said Brittnee was stupid you left them out...

Macie Lightfoot
07-05-2015, 07:51 PM
you and Raph are giving Brittnee **** because she's a recruit and got some superfans out; DTM is giving her **** because he's critical of everyone and everything.

LukeB
07-05-2015, 07:53 PM
you and Raph are giving Brittnee **** because she's a recruit and got some superfans out; DTM is giving her **** because he's critical of everyone and everything.

no we are giving her **** because she a made a stupid move. so stop making things up. and stop directing the same old people and let it go. now you can go away

you are only saying that because you like DTM so..

Headie
07-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Brittnee is the only girl that's actually made big moves this season, and still seems to avoid being targeted throughout the whole season. She's definitely not dumb and has a pretty good shot at winning if you ask me.

Macie Lightfoot
07-05-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm just pointing out the double standards you have when it comes to recruits and "superfans" since Brittnee didn't even make the dumbest move of the night! and I have no real relationship with or opinion about DTM lol?

LukeB
07-05-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm just pointing out the double standards you have when it comes to recruits and "superfans" since Brittnee didn't even make the dumbest move of the night! and I have no real relationship with or opinion about DTM lol?

some people say she made a rubbish move picking willow over ashleigh and some people disagree. it's not a fact she didn't make a dumbest move. From what i saw on twitter people got annoyed with the replacement choice (who also gave hate towards Sarah)

Mokka
07-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Brittnee is the only girl that's actually made big moves this season, and still seems to avoid being targeted throughout the whole season. She's seciniteky not dumb and has a pretty good shot at winning if you ask me.

Here here Hayden.... the only one in there last night with a brain during the HoH comp....

LemonJam
07-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Brittnee is playing really well tbh tho idg why she's getting a bad player edit.

Bruno is very good, Sarah over thinks everything but at the same time is one of the most subtle players, Godfrey is good and i like that hes a free agent and I hate to say it but I could see Pilar winning if she's against Ashleigh. Zach lol

Mokka
07-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Brittnee is playing really well tbh tho idg why she's getting a bad player edit.

Bruno is very good, Sarah over thinks everything but at the same time is one of the most subtle players, Godfrey is good and i like that hes a free agent and I hate to say it but I could see Pilar winning if she's against Ashleigh. Zach lol

http://media2.giphy.com/media/aR8L7unOhw7T2/giphy.gif

JerseyWins
08-05-2015, 06:44 AM
Brittnee has had 2 major HOH's where she just straight up put the big targets on the block. She has also had to name a replacement nominee both times. That's so many big threats she has put on the block yet she is literally not a single person's target. That's actually insane. :joker:

Headie
08-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Brittnee has had 2 major HOH's where she just straight up put the big targets on the block. She has also had to name a replacement nominee both times. That's so many big threats she has put on the block yet she is literally not a single person's target. That's actually insane. :joker:

If she makes the final2 and nails her speech I could seriously see her winning.

JerseyWins
08-05-2015, 05:40 PM
My rankings on who deserves to win would be:

1. Bruno
2. Godfrey
3. Brittnee
4. Zach
5. Sarah
6. Ashleigh (if she cuts off Zach in a strategic way, her game deserves more credit than Zach & Sarah)
7. Pilar

Brittnee would have a shot vs. anyone IMO. Bruno is pretty unlikely to make it to final 2 and I could see Godfrey becoming a house target at like final 4 if he makes it there so I think Britt has a pretty damn good shot.

Zach has been pretty much an idiot ever since his HOH reign but idk if the houseguests will see that so he might win the game if he actually gets to the end.

Raph
08-05-2015, 06:12 PM
My rankings on who deserve to win:

1. Sarah
2. Zach
3. Bruno
4. Godfrey
5. Brittnee
6. Ashleigh
7. Pilar

Pete.
08-05-2015, 06:19 PM
If she makes the final2 and nails her speech I could seriously see her winning.
Cmon NeeNee

LukeB
08-05-2015, 06:23 PM
My rankings on who deserve to win:

1. Sarah
2. Zach
3. Bruno
4. Godfrey
5. Brittnee
6. Ashleigh
7. Pilar

pretty much this.

but i still think Bruno will win this Season

LemonJam
08-05-2015, 06:56 PM
in terms of who I think deserves it most at the moment I'd say:

1. Bruno
2. Brittnee
3. Godfrey
4. Sarah
5. Zach
6. Pili
7. Ashleigh

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:04 PM
in terms of who I think deserves it most at the moment I'd say:

1. Bruno
2. Brittnee
3. Godfrey
4. Sarah
5. Zach
6. Pili
7. Ashleigh

Do you really think Brittnee deserves it that much? The first part of the game she was coached entirely by Naeha and Sarah and did little to nothing other than be a pawn and doing Sarah's plays for her. The only move of hers that was her own was putting up Willow but even that was a bad move because in my opinion it was too soon to cut Willow, especially over Ashleigh who has such a tight allegiance to Zach and Pilar.

Headie
08-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Do you really think Brittnee deserves it that much? The first part of the game she was coached entirely by Naeha and Sarah and did little to nothing other than be a pawn and doing Sarah's plays for her. The only move of hers that was her own was putting up Willow but even that was a bad move because in my opinion it was too soon to cut Willow, especially over Ashleigh who has such a tight allegiance to Zach and Pilar.

And Zach has done what exactly? Get his closest ally out the house and have the majority of the house coming after him?

Macie Lightfoot
08-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Hayden, the superfans are inherently more deserving, remember??????

LemonJam
08-05-2015, 07:28 PM

Just because her plays are similar to what Naeha or Sarah would've done doesn't really make her moves less valid. Plus Sarah has been a total mess all season and any of the decent subtle gameplay she's had has been negated by her neurotic, messy decisions (lets not ignore the fact she voted to evict her closest ally who was a great source of information over two people who would evict her in a heartbeat). Brittnee has absolutely benefited from Sarah, but choosing the right allies is huge part of the game too! (what if Dan chose anyone else but Memphis? Danielle without Jason? Boogie without Will? Andy without Amanda? etcetc)

Brittnee picking Willow as replacement is a bit of a double edge sword that could either make her game or screw it over. I agree she may have lost a vote for her side but Ashleigh, Pili and Zach are more concerned about Godfrey and Sarah DESPITE the fact Brittnee's won 2 HoHs, has stepped up her social game and has made some of the biggest moves this season. I'm ready to see how it plays out and I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but for now she's sitting pretty, so I think she's got a great shot and yeah, she deserves it!

Mokka
08-05-2015, 07:32 PM

Sooo many lies spotted :nono:

I realize they are all "In your opinion" but I honestly think we are watching two different shows here...
I never saw Naeha do anything except put her foot in her mouth... and talk loud enough to put a target on her back. I love her personality but she did not know how to play the patient person's game, even Dan would tell you that. So Britt did not take her strategy or game play from Naeha, b/c if she had she would be out.
Her first HoH she held Sarah up on that pillar and than she made her own choices for nominations, she did not at any point go to Sarah for instruction or take he r game from Sarah, Sarah herself has said that time and time again.

She was the only one who told Bobby the truth about him being the target. That one moment alone sealed the fate of JP and saved Godfrey. No one else wanted to "get their hands dirty" and risk being caught exposing Zach. She loves to tell it like it is.

And for this last HoH.... you think it was a bad choice to get out WIllow, I disagree. She nominated who she didn't trust in a split second decision, and we all know she had a right not to trust her. Just because you like Willow, that doesn't make that decision wrong.

Macie Lightfoot
08-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Hasn't Ashleigh acknowledged that she can't beat Zach in the end? that would make me more optimistic to work with her than with Willow

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:34 PM
I'll give it to you guys, you make some good points and out of the recruits I could see how Brittnee is playing the best game, but definitely not in comparisson to any of the fans/superfans. She just doesn't have that core fundamental knowledge to be able to excel, imo.

Mokka
08-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Well she is still there and they are all in Jury... proving she is playing the better game. :smug:

Macie Lightfoot
well she's been exceling more Naeha and Jordan and now Willow so lol

Raph
Hasn't Ashleigh acknowledged that she can't beat Zach in the end? that would make me more optimistic to work with her than with Willow

Yes but Ashleigh would never pick B over Zach, she doesn't even like B cause she thinks B is jealous of Zach/Ashleigh's relationship.

Also B just calling Rachelle, Rachel ugh I can't :facepalm:

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Well she is still there and they are all in Jury... proving she is playing the better game. :smug:

Victoria made Final 3, how far you make it is not an indication of how good of a game you played. I would say Johnny/Naeha/Willow/Kevin all played way better games than Brittnee because end of the day, had they made it further they would've stood a chance of winning. I think the only way Brittnee could win is if she was F2 with Ash or Pilar

LukeB
08-05-2015, 07:38 PM

Sindy even said, once you play the game you get evicted.

Macie Lightfoot
08-05-2015, 07:39 PM
okay so if Sindy acknowledged that then she could've prevented her eviction maybe :shrug: playing hard isn't playing smart

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:39 PM

Thank you, which is exactly why Ashleigh/Pilar/Brittnee who haven't played the game - not as a strategic decision, but just as they don't know what's going on are still there. But yes, I will give it to you that B is playing marginally more of a game than Ashleigh or Pilar.

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:40 PM
okay so if Sindy acknowledged that then she could've prevented her eviction maybe :shrug: playing hard isn't playing smart

Oooh Luke i've found a Negative Nancy!!

LukeB
08-05-2015, 07:41 PM

everyone knows your a automatic target when you return to the house she could not help that. She would have stayed if Pilar never took the easy way out.

Macie Lightfoot
08-05-2015, 07:41 PM
lmfaooo you two have been in a negative state of mourning for almost 48 hours now talk about pot and kettle (not to mention that that post wasn't even negative?)

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Okay footlights, moving on... :)

Raph
#TeamSuperfans

LukeB
footlights all you ever do is try to be negative towards me and raph.

when we have opinions

LemonJam
08-05-2015, 07:44 PM
She just doesn't have that core fundamental knowledge to be able to excel, imo.

core fundamental knowledge such as...

Big Brother isn't a race though, it's a marathon. If you're making every move possible in a ridiculously obvious fashion then of course you're going out the door. Sindy's a very entertaining and capable player, but I wouldn't hold her words as Gospel.

LemonJam
08-05-2015, 07:46 PM
yeah can we stop writing off well informed, well written opinions as "negative" every two seconds? if you don't like Macie's posts (for whatever reason) there's always the ignore button.

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Well core fundamental knowledge in that the superfans understand the intricacies of the game - e.g. Willow's strategy was actually incredibly complex and her and Sarah's fake fight stuff like that, you just can't get gameplay like that out of the recruits, because it's like they're playing a different version of the game. It's like anyone can move pieces on a chess board, but if you seen hours and hours of chess and know the intricacies of the game, you'll be able to perform better, naturally.

Mokka
08-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Britt has played the game... look back on all of my points....

She has played the game more than most of the people gone and more than most of the people left... just because she isn't playing the game you like or want her too doesn't mean it isn't good game play. The same strategy isn't going to work from one season to the next with all the superfans in their ready to clock the players. She is in a great position b/c she has made all her own moves but has the house thinking Sarah, who has done nothing, is the bigger target. No one is coming for her even though she has gotten out Graig, JP (by exposing Zach), Kevin and Willow.....

that is just good game right there

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:48 PM
No-one is coming after her for a reason Mokka... they all know Sarah is superfan and B is recruit

Raph
If I were a superfan on the show though I would pretend to be a recruit just so that I could coast by until like F6 before playing the game. Although in my case, it wouldn't be luck that got me there :hehe:

LukeB
that's your opinion @Mokka :laugh:

but me,raph,many other ex hosueguest and twitter think she was stupid to put up willow. we should just give up this topic because it will go round and round in circles.

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Also in BB16, the first 5 evictees were all recruits and every auditionee made it at least to jury :)

Macie Lightfoot
Well core fundamental knowledge in that the superfans understand the intricacies of the game - e.g. Willow's strategy was actually incredibly complex and her and Sarah's fake fight stuff like that, you just can't get gameplay like that out of the recruits, because it's like they're playing a different version of the game. It's like anyone can move pieces on a chess board, but if you seen hours and hours of chess and know the intricacies of the game, you'll be able to perform better, naturally.

Well the superfans keep getting evicted and the recruits seem like they're in no immediate danger even without knowing the intricacies of the game!!! who's strategy is working better?

Raph
Yeah let's give it up guys, I see your points but I still think Brittnee is playing an awful game, sorry :laugh:

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Well the superfans keep getting evicted and the recruits seem like they're in no immediate danger even without knowing the intricacies of the game!!! who's strategy is working better?

You can't compare strategy with no strategy LOL

Macie Lightfoot
No-one is coming after her for a reason Mokka... they all know Sarah is superfan and B is recruit

yes that's exactly why nobody is coming after Brittnee lmfaooooo give me a ****ing break :joker:

Mokka
that's your opinion @Mokka :laugh:

but me,raph,many other ex hosueguest and twitter think she was stupid to put up willow. we should just give up this topic because it will go round and round in circles.

I don't let twitter form my opinion for me ... I can watch the game and see it for myself :smug:

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Mark my words 150% - Sarah, Bruno, Zach or God will win this game. The other three made it far, but stand 0% chance of winning unless they make F2 with each other.

Macie Lightfoot
08-05-2015, 07:51 PM
You can't compare strategy with no strategy LOL

well if you strategy ends up with you evicted then it probably needed a lot of refining

LukeB
08-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Mark my words 150% - Sarah, Bruno, Zach or God will win this game. The other three made it far, but stand 0% chance of winning unless they make F2 with each other.

If people got betting on this, i think Bruno will be favourite to win. I will put my money on it. I think he is playing a good game, Saving Zach was smart for him.

Mokka
08-05-2015, 07:53 PM

and that is their and your major flaw...

refusing to see what a great player she is despite not being a superfan, and assuming Sarah is the dangerous one, who even though she is a superfan has the biggest target on herself without ever wielding power.

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:55 PM
I do admit I am a BB snob :laugh:

LukeB
08-05-2015, 07:55 PM
and that is their and your major flaw...

refusing to see what a great player she is despite not being a superfan, and assuming Sarah is the dangerous one, who even though she is a superfan has the biggest target on herself without ever wielding power.

not everyone is going to agree she is a great player tho, if we all think the same then it would be boring:laugh:

it's not a fact she is a great player hence at the title and twitter being annoyed. :laugh:

Raph
08-05-2015, 07:57 PM
LOL on the feeds B just said "It's so sad, I haven't been near balls in 51 days"... do you see why I don't value her as a player? :laugh2:

LemonJam
08-05-2015, 07:57 PM
no

Macie Lightfoot
08-05-2015, 07:58 PM
not everyone is going to agree she is a great player tho, if we all think the same then it would be boring:laugh:

it's not a fact she is a great player hence at the title and twitter being annoyed. :laugh:

and the beauty of it all is that it really doesn't matter what we think or what Facebook thinks or what Twitter thinks. at the end of the day it really only matters what the Jury thinks so we'll see what happens come F2

LukeB
08-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Anyway

So yeah i think we should end the discussion on this topic because it will go on forever and ever and ever and the thread will get messy.

Raph
08-05-2015, 08:01 PM
no

Did you read my post about what I meant about the core knowledge? And who was this no to haha? Wrong thread lol? :p

Raph
08-05-2015, 08:02 PM
End of the day is that even before launch, B, Pilar and Ashleigh stole a spot on the show from some other Canadian superfan out there, and I just find that so unfair, the poor fan out there :(

Mokka
08-05-2015, 08:03 PM
I do admit I am a BB snob :laugh:

I think this is the season where all the BB rules and knowledge get thrown out the window. All these superfans have cut their own throat's with their fandom tbh and it was only a matter of time. The same strategy can not work forever b/c of all the same superfan's coming into the show and clocking known strategies. This is inevitably going to lead to the "non-superfans" winning every time because they can fly under the radar pretending they don't know what is going on and then scooping all the power.

The housemates this season that have gone home, that you liked, that were superfan's, are unfortunately as flawed as you in their thought process, and are therefore paving the way for the Brittnee's to play them. That mean Britt has carved out a new way to play the player's....
that makes her amazing in my estimation :flutter:

LukeB
08-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Why don't BBCanada do a fan favourite prize? well it's obvious who would win but you know it will be nice for them to do it.

reece(:
08-05-2015, 08:06 PM
I don't think people are getting targeted on the basis of not being a recruit :laugh:

LemonJam
08-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Did you read my post about what I meant about the core knowledge? And who was this no to haha? Wrong thread lol? :p

LOL on the feeds B just said "It's so sad, I haven't been near balls in 51 days"... do you see why I don't value her as a player? :laugh2:

no

:p