BB-Rocks
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
What do you mean?:puzzled:

Tanser_Man
03-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by BB-Rocks

Ditto. :rolleyes:

Think about your threads before creating! Then we might just get what your on about! A few words doesn't exactly entice a debate.

Psylocke
03-01-2007, 11:46 PM
WAGS = Hated and not alot is expected of them=Have alot of free room to grow and show off a good side

WAG=Danielle

Tanser_Man
03-01-2007, 11:49 PM
I thought it ='ed 'Wives and Girlfriends'? :whistle:

She's nothing atm, but she might befall into a great housemate.

xGemmax
03-01-2007, 11:51 PM
The only thing i liked about her was her outfit so far! :p

Princess
03-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Don'e sterotype WAG'S. Victoria Beckham is the Queen WAG and shes doing fine for herself! They are not hated. We have very little of Danielle so far and you're already she won't do anything just because she goes out with a footballer!

Siouxsie
03-01-2007, 11:53 PM
its early days

Psylocke
03-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Don'e sterotype WAG'S. Victoria Beckham is the Queen WAG and shes doing fine for herself! They are not hated. We have very little of Danielle so far and you're already she won't do anything just because she goes out with a footballer!

Re-Read what i said,i was bein posative for her,people arent expecting alot so she will shock when she does give somthing.

and vicky beckham isnt the best person to bring up when it comes to likability lol

andybigbro
03-01-2007, 11:55 PM
i like her

Psylocke
03-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
i like her
andy you like every pretty lady lol

xcharleyx
03-01-2007, 11:56 PM
she's not a very big WAG though

andybigbro
03-01-2007, 11:57 PM
lol :whistle:

MarkWaldorf
03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Maybe that's the only reason he likes them, because their pretty. :nono::laugh:

andybigbro
03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Markus

no i like her she because of her aswell :spin:

Psylocke
03-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
Originally posted by Markus

no i like her she because of her boobies aswell :spin:

^^^read that

Princess
03-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by psylocke

Re-Read what i said,i was bein posative for her,people arent expecting alot so she will shock when she does give somthing.

and vicky beckham isnt the best person to bring up when it comes to likability lol

So you're saying that by being a WAG people will think she won't do anything and when she does it will be in her favour? Is Posh not liked? From the gazillions of magazines I read on her I think she is!

Tanser_Man
04-01-2007, 12:01 AM
She's a newish WAG... besides, Teddy will retire soon so it was a bad choice if shes just after his money. She could have had any young footballer and been a WAG for many a year.

Psylocke
04-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by psylocke

So you're saying that by being a WAG people will think she won't do anything and when she does it will be in her favour? Is Posh not liked? From the gazillions of magazines I read on her I think she is!

Yep thats what i mean :0).

and i dont think vicky is very well liked,but more to do with her mis-judged personality more than anything.i quite like her and even got her book for christmas

now colleen mcglochlan,now there is a wag waste of skin

Princess
04-01-2007, 12:02 AM
I like Colleen! I love the WAG's in general really. They came me going through the World Cup.

Psylocke
04-01-2007, 12:04 AM
i like cheryl and vicky,but because they made themselves,there is somthing about trophy wifes who do nothing but shop that makes me uneasy

Princess
04-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Why do you calling her Vicky :laugh: I just call her Posh actually.

Smeggypants
04-01-2007, 04:00 AM

I think he means 'brains' and 'talent'

Smeggypants
04-01-2007, 04:03 AM
I like Colleen! I love the WAG's in general really. They came me going through the World Cup.

'Thye came me going' ??

Don't you mean "They kept me going" ?????

As long as Anorexic Beckham is a WAG I am not a fan of WAGs

Lauren
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Or we could just go for the overall, "personality" :wink:

Psylocke
Originally posted by Smeggypants

Lol

spacebandit
04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
WAGS

A bunch of vapid, meaningless wastes of oxygen. When your very existence centres around who your boyfriend / husband / husband wannabe is, then you deserve every snide comment that comes your way, and then some.

The fact that some can elevate these people to a status above pond-life must have Emily Pankhurst turning in her grave

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 08:17 AM

Ditto:hugesmile:
Well said Laura

Ruth
04-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Would Danielle have gone out with Teddy Sheringham if he wasn't a rich footballer? All she does is spend all day shopping and spending his money. A waste of a housemate.

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Ruth
Would Danielle have gone out with Teddy Sheringham if he wasn't a rich footballer? All she does is spend all day shopping and spending his money. A waste of a housemate.

Who cares if she's going out with Teddy because he's a footballer. They are happy. What's wrong with that?

Nowhere
04-01-2007, 08:28 AM
She reminds me alot of Imogen.. that vacant, harmless look :pat:

Ruth
04-01-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Sophii3x

Who cares if she's going out with Teddy because he's a footballer. They are happy. What's wrong with that?

Sigh.

I didn't say they weren't happy. I asked if she would be interested in Teddy if he wasn't rich and if she actually had to earn her own money instead of spending his all day. What's wrong with that? Nothing if you think gold diggers are okay.

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Sophii3x

Sigh.

I didn't say they weren't happy. I asked if she would be interested in Teddy if he wasn't rich and if she actually had to earn her own money instead of spending his all day. What's wrong with that? Nothing if you think gold diggers are okay.

Well it's her own choice isn't it.
:thumbs:
And she does earn her own money. As she said on the VT she's now a fulltime model. That must get her loads of money