PDA

View Full Version : Big Bruv's Jade is 'drugged'

Arneldo
04-01-2007, 02:44 AM
JADE Goody collapsed and was rushed to hospital amid fears her drink was spiked with drugs during a boozy New Year bash.

The Big Brother star had her stomach pumped and was kept in for observation before being discharged several hours later.

The drama came as 25-year-old Jade tried to let off steam before joining Celebrity Big Brother, where she is set to enter the TV house tomorrow.

One pal said: “She was in a terrible state. She’s convinced somebody spiked her drink.”

Jade, who hit fame on Channel 4’s Big Bruv in 2002, went out with lover Jack Tweedy, 19, on New Year’s Eve.

They visited clubs in Epping and Loughton before returning home to Chipping Ongar, Essex.

Mum-of-two Jade collapsed at 4am and was taken to hospital by ambulance. But medics were unable to trace the drug.

Police were not called and NO analysis was made of her stomach contents.

Jade will run a hidden beauty salon on Celebrity BB. Jack, her mum Jackiey and gran Sylvia will join her.

Last night BB host Davina McCall confirmed The Sun’s story that a “family” would arrive and adopt a celeb.

andybigbro
04-01-2007, 03:35 AM
OMG thanks for the Info

Lauren
04-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Thanks for that. :thumbs:

It's possible she just had a dodgy drink or something, as they found no trace of the drug or anything. It's strange how it happened so close to CBB. :tongue:

andybigbro
04-01-2007, 03:39 AM
Lauren will jade and her family be counted as housemates

Lauren
04-01-2007, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro

I'm not 100% sure on this one. They will be in the HND with their adopted HM... :conf2: So I'm assuming after a week of having the HM adopted - Jade and the HM go back into the main house. Which means Jade might have the ability to win. (Although I don't think she should)

Rory
04-01-2007, 03:41 AM
That's good news and bad news.

Good news is that she's in the hospital!
Bad news is that she won't be on big brother.

I'm just kidding, it's the other way around.

andybigbro
04-01-2007, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by LaurenFah
Originally posted by andybigbro

I'm not 100% sure on this one. They will be in the HND with their adopted HM... :conf2: So I'm assuming after a week of having the HM adopted - Jade and the HM go back into the main house. Which means Jade might have the ability to win. (Although I don't think she should)

Thanks Lauren

Smeggypants
04-01-2007, 03:46 AM
Such a non story - typical tabloid.

Tabloids! - Just say no! :) :)