PDA

View Full Version : Who can you see being the dominant HM?

Mike
15-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Based on the first few nights who can you see it being? Who do you think will end up being the most "powerful"?

Niamh.
15-05-2015, 12:43 PM
Possibly Danny

Pink Pegasus
15-05-2015, 12:50 PM
I found it interesting that when Aaron got asked this question by BB he without hesitation said that Kieran was most dominant male.
Jade also mentioned in diary room that whilst she loved Kieran she could see him already getting some of the girls backs up or irritating them - something like that.

I see Kieran so far as a real fun joker type who I enjoy watching. It's possible he's a much bigger more dominant presence in the house than we get to see from the highlights. Big personality and the oldest male I think so I could see him becoming a dominant/leader type in the house that the others look to. I don't thin he would be a nasty dominant type though.

Lostie!
15-05-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm thinking Danny, unfortunately.

Locke.
15-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Kieran. Judging from the live tweets he is interacting with pretty much every housemate and isn't just hanging about with the usual groups like the others seem to be doing. Plus he's the oldest male.

Niamh.
15-05-2015, 12:57 PM
I found it interesting that when Aaron got asked this question by BB he without hesitation said that Kieran was most dominant male.
Jade also mentioned in diary room that whilst she loved Kieran she could see him already getting some of the girls backs up or irritating them - something like that.

I see Kieran so far as a real fun joker type who I enjoy watching. It's possible he's a much bigger more dominant presence in the house than we get to see from the highlights. Big personality and the oldest male I think so I could see him becoming a dominant/leader type in the house that the others look to. I don't thin he would be a nasty dominant type though.

If he's already getting peoples backs up because they think he's domineering then it won't be him. The true "alpha" will be someone who'll do it without them even realising or minding imo which unfortunately I think will be Danny. It'll be someone who they all like and will seek some sort of approval from

Pink Pegasus
15-05-2015, 01:09 PM
If he's already getting peoples backs up because they think he's domineering then it won't be him. The true "alpha" will be someone who'll do it without them even realising or minding imo which unfortunately I think will be Danny. It'll be someone who they all like and will seek some sort of approval from

I'm not sure if Jade meant it was because he was domineering, she didn't really specify what was annoying a few of the girls when she said it, and we also haven't yet been shown any of the girls being annoyed by Kieran so it might have just been minor things. I just sort of got the impression from her and Aaron's diary room entries that Kiean might be a much bigger presence in the house than what we've got to see so far in the highlights - as they've been mostly just focused on Sarah, Cristian and Danny so far. And that if he is a big presence in the house coupled with him being the oldest male, that he might fall into some type of leader role.

Maybe it's just Aaron who looks to him as the oldest male as being a leader of sorts though, because Aaron was also the only one who said when Simon the oldest male left that he felt the house had lost someone that could hold the group together or something like that?

I agree with you though that if he does annoy too many people it would not be him who ends up Alpha.

I really wouldn't like it to be Danny though. I could see him possibly being a mean alpha trying to twist and turn others against certain people. Hope I'm wrong about him, but he does seem a bit bitchy and gossipy without much reason to be so far. :(

Niamh.
15-05-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm not sure if Jade meant it was because he was domineering, she didn't really specify what was annoying a few of the girls when she said it, and we also haven't yet been shown any of the girls being annoyed by Kieran so it might have just been minor things. I just sort of got the impression from her and Aaron's diary room entries that Kiean might be a much bigger presence in the house than what we've got to see so far in the highlights - as they've been mostly just focused on Sarah, Cristian and Danny so far. And that if he is a big presence in the house coupled with him being the oldest male, that he might fall into some type of leader role.

Maybe it's just Aaron who looks to him as the oldest male as being a leader of sorts though, because Aaron was also the only one who said when Simon the oldest male left that he felt the house had lost someone that could hold the group together or something like that?

I agree with you though that if he does annoy too many people it would not be him who ends up Alpha.

I really wouldn't like it to be Danny though. I could see him possibly being a mean alpha trying to twist and turn others against certain people. Hope I'm wrong about him, but he does seem a bit bitchy and gossipy without much reason to be so far. :(

I don't want it to be Danny either but I just feel it will be. I think he'll be really sneaky with it too and be nice to peoples faces but pull the strings and stir behind their backs

Pink Pegasus
15-05-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't want it to be Danny either but I just feel it will be. I think he'll be really sneaky with it too and be nice to peoples faces but pull the strings and stir behind their backs

This could make me turn on him bigtime. I'm giving most of the housemates a chance so far, but I'm already wary of him as he seems to just be very obviously trying to plant seeds to different people about Joel and Aaron. I'll wait to see if he continues to be like this.

Jay.
15-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Sarah/Kieran maybe, judging by the amount of confrontation Sarah has had and bitchiness Kieran exhumes.

GypsyGoth
15-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Adjoa.

andybigbro
15-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Sarah definitely! She just seems like she's gonna be a pure bitch haha

Denver
15-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Harriet

mr rochester
15-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Adjoa will try…but she generally fails at things she tries - like jobs etc.

Pete.
15-05-2015, 06:25 PM
Adjoa

rionablue
15-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Sarah but hopefully not for long I want her out

LeatherTrumpet
15-05-2015, 06:47 PM
there are hardly any

but sarah and the politician guy

kieran? :laugh2:

Vanessa