PDA

View Full Version : Gameplayers?

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok not long in I know but has anyone been starting to play any game at all yet? If so who and if not...who do you think will be the biggest gameplayer down the line?

SiMoN!
04-01-2007, 11:34 AM
i cant really see any gameplaying yet

but i think carol is a woman who wants to win and dont like loseing lol

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:36 AM
i think caroles got a game plan, she only went in there to sell stories on celebrities! i dont like her and think that if she tries to get under any1;s feet they should put her right in her place!

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 11:38 AM
I think Carole may have a game plan, also Jo

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
yeah deffo carole, and as for donny he;s just himself but he shudnt expect anything good out of an attitude and dirty mouth like that! aww i love jo shes so herself

SiMoN!
04-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Sophii3x

i dont think jo has a gameplan

but she seems like a competive person

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by SiMoN!

Nah I have a feeling that she's gonna be nice to everyone
and then bitch behind their backs with H

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:42 AM
she is competitive because shes very popular but i dont think she has a gameplan either

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:43 AM
i think jo and h are going to become very close because they both worked in the same kind of bands... i love jo she never was bitchy to H because usually all band members dont get along because its all about competition... theyre lush people them 2 they wil become very close, i dont know jo enough to see if she has a good bitch yet or not

SiMoN!
04-01-2007, 11:44 AM

Nah I have a feeling that she's going to be nice to everyone

i dont think Jo is like that
she wont be nice if she dont like them

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:46 AM
precisely

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 11:46 AM

I'll give it a few days to find out

SiMoN!
04-01-2007, 11:48 AM

I'll give it a few days to find out

lol yer - we will have to wait and see

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 12:08 PM
yep Si :hugesmile:

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Anyone think Shilpa is playing the "be nice, flick the hair and flirt" with everyone game? I found it rather odd she was talking alot with Dirk and see seems to be spending time with everyone, sussing out what star sign they are...or is that just her getting to know everyone? Watching her she seems a very nice lady but surely she cannot be that nice?...

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Anyone think Shilpa is playing the "be nice, flick the hair and flirt" with everyone game? I found it rather odd she was talking alot with Dirk and see seems to be spending time with everyone, sussing out what star sign they are...or is that just her getting to know everyone? Watching her she seems a very nice lady but surely she cannot be that nice?...

I agree i was watching the live feed last night. And thought exactly that.

Bells
04-01-2007, 12:40 PM

The experience is a bit surreal for her though I'd have thought, I truly think she just genuinely wants to get to know everyone first.

As for a gameplan, I don't see anyone has having one yet.

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah she could just be getting to know them and the hair flick could be a nervous thing maybe. I just think she is one to watch because she can VERY easily wrap people around her finger id imagine especially the older people. Not that there is anything wrong with having a gameplan it can be a good thing to have....if it works.

Bells
04-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Precisely, I think she's nervous to begin with...and she does seem really friendly, but may be coming on as excessively so since it's the beginning and everything.
You've got a point about her being the sort of person who could wrap people around her finger easily! But I can't see her doing it deliberately for some reason. And I still don't think she has a gameplan as such, she's probably still thinking in her head what she's actually meant to be doing!
We'll have to wait and see until things become clearer.

Mike
04-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Carole and Shilpa would be my early guess but still far too eary to tell.

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 12:53 PM
She seems very smart anyway by the questions she is asking people...and she seems to be forming a decent friendship with most people...whether its gameplay or her being nice we shall have to watch and see:laugh:

Bells
04-01-2007, 12:55 PM
She seems very smart anyway by the questions she is asking people...and she seems to be forming a decent friendship with most people...whether its gameplay or her being nice we shall have to watch and see:laugh:

I'm guessing she's being politically correct since this whole thing is a bit of a new experience for her I would imagine.
Having said that though, she seems to be coping well so far! :thumbs:
And yeah, just wait and see....:hugesmile:

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I think after watching previous years we just expect people to backstab and be horrid...seeing someone who seems nice and pretty is a shock..lol

lily.
04-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Carole will definitely have a gameplan. She's gonna be our "Grace" of CBB! The uber-biatch!!! I love her already! hahaha!

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 01:02 PM
She seems to think she is "something" being a Journo. She will go well with Shilpa lol both seem to think they are "special".

lily.
04-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Yeah, but it should be entertaining. She will definitely rub people up the wrong way, and that's what I like in a BB HM.

Craiggy
04-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Carloe only becuase she is a journalist and that is fishy to me. I have a feeling Donny is acting in front of the cmeras hence a gameplan?

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I think she is ok so far...for a journalist. She seems to be sussing everyone out but will remain focused on her job aswell.

Razmataz
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I think Donny might have a little card up his sleeve.

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I think Donny can only go up in our opinions now...he has started at the bottom so he can only grow on us lol.

Chrizzle
04-01-2007, 03:38 PM
I can't see anyone playing games yet, but its so early on.

They all seem really nice people- except Donny
But hes not smart enough

S2
04-01-2007, 03:45 PM

GlitterEyes just to clear this out. In all of Shilpas' interviews she is ALWAYS touching her hair LOL and she has an interest in star signs,she asks this to everyone.
And sure she can be that nice, infact I think she has to be alot nicer to all, considering she is the outsider in this game and needs to find a comfort zone.
And like I said, she can't afford to play games, if she shows herself to have a split personality, she'll really lose her place in Bollywood, not to mention hordes of fans

I do like Carole, but I think she might be playing a game.
I like Jo too, but I think she might be in the gaming mood

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Well as someone who is new to Shilpa...pretty much most of the Uk we are still learning and shall see that maybe the hair flicking is something she does naturally rather than with intent to flirt:bigsmile:

Lauren
04-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Donny has the intention to play a game. He seems to be a rebel for the sake of nothing. He's trying too hard to play up to the rebel rock n roll star persona that he has set out for himself and everything he does is boring because it's so transparent. He's not a rebel.... he just tries to be one.

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah and Donny fails badly...all the act is put on...but its all part of the fun.