SiMoN!
04-01-2007, 11:50 AM
i not sure about her
because i like her sometimes because she seems nice

but then i think does she have a gameplan

so i dont no if i like her yet

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:51 AM
i dont know because before she entered the house on her speaking part when she introduced herself she looked a right nasty woman but when she went in she all smiles and classy, but no i dont like her

Dan_
04-01-2007, 11:51 AM
I don't think it will be long before she starts bitching, she does it for a living afterall :laugh:

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:53 AM
i know, cant stand her, she will only bitch to bring out the badness in the housemates so then she can write rubbish articles in her bit papers and tabloids when she comes out, bb producers are soo dumb, they shuda knew why shes went in... after all...
she did say before she went in that all people who done all these reality shows were morons... so that just proves she isnt there for all the right reasons... in any case she doesnt need to prove shes a moron anyways she alredy is one!

SiMoN!
04-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
I don't think it will be long before she starts bitching, she does it for a living afterall :laugh:

lol yer
i can see her doing that with leo

(only because there taling on there own now - lol)

texbex
04-01-2007, 11:54 AM
I do like her but I think shes a bit 2 faced as she sed she didnt like reality tv shows coz celebs do them for fame but shes done two hasnt she haha :laugh:

krissybabe06
i know, cant stand her, she will only bitch to bring out the badness in the housemates so then she can write rubbish articles in her bit papers and tabloids when she comes out, bb producers are soo dumb, they shuda knew why shes went in... after all...
she did say before she went in that all people who done all these reality shows were morons... so that just proves she isnt there for all the right reasons... in any case she doesnt need to prove shes a moron anyways she alredy is one!

SiMoN!
Originally posted by krissybabe06

if it brings at the baddness then that a good thing

gives us somethign to watch

krissybabe06
aye she also sed they werer all morons on reality shows too!! lol!

Sophii3x
04-01-2007, 11:55 AM
I dont really like her
I can see her bitching with either Shilpa, H or Jo

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:55 AM
true but imagine the tabloids for all the badness lmao!

krissybabe06
04-01-2007, 11:56 AM
yeah shes guna bitch.. but i think big brother shud stash her in the secret house nxt door and then snitch 2 the housemates shes bitched behind their backs and tel them everything and then let her back in again!!! LOL and big brother shud threaten both sides that if they snitch that he told then what she had sed then they either face nomination, eviction or dont get fed for a week! poor carole! bring on the beef man!!!! i hope bb torchures her!!!!!!

Craiggy
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I feel we have to watch out for Carole she may become bitchy etc etc.

Pipergun
04-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Carole was the only one that I saw thank their usher... I think that shows a lot about a person's character, that they're not so wrapped up in themselves that they ignore others around them.

I'm sure others felt the same way, and didn't show it, but all the same I thought it was a nice touch! :spin2:

Mike
04-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I havent really formed an opinion on Carole yet although it does seem like she could become a bit of bitch, i hope she does in a way too that way we get some arguments and also the celebs will worry about what others are saying.

Chrizzle
04-01-2007, 03:49 PM
I;m unsure- I think she'll be funny though. a good housemate.

Pipergun
04-01-2007, 03:51 PM
I can imagine her being outspoken. I'm not sure about bitching, it probably seems like it.

Like people have said above, journalists in national newspapers are technically paid to be bitches, so thinking about it, it does seem likely!

God, Tom, make your mind up! :bigsmile:

Lauren
04-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun
Carole was the only one that I saw thank their usher... I think that shows a lot about a person's character, that they're not so wrapped up in themselves that they ignore others around them.

I'm sure others felt the same way, and didn't show it, but all the same I thought it was a nice touch! :spin2:

Haha, I noticed the same thing.

I'm definitely a Carole fan.

Jay
04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
So far she hasn't done alot, be interesting to see in the next few day's because i think she will start bitching.

Lauren
04-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I don't think she'll bitch.
People saying she does it for a living - no she doesn't. I assumed bitching was when you formed a negative opinion on someone and talked about it to others without letting that person know. But she prints it in a national newspaper, it's hardly bitching.

Pipergun
04-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by LaurenFah
I don't think she'll bitch.
People saying she does it for a living - no she doesn't. I assumed bitching was when you formed a negative opinion on someone and talked about it to others without letting that person know. But she prints it in a national newspaper, it's hardly bitching.

What's happened to me today!? I'm completely confusing myself! :laugh2:

Bitching about someone is doing it behind their back, without them knowing.

What am I on, of course she doesn't! :hugesmile:

Tanser_Man
04-01-2007, 04:03 PM

Exactly, i'm suprised she hasn't got her pad out and started writing down things for her column..:rolleyes:

Lauren
04-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man

Exactly, i'm suprised she hasn't got her pad out and started writing down things for her column..:rolleyes:

I'm just glad that:
1) She can write. Unlike a certain Danielle who I'm not even sure if she has the capability to speak yet.
2) She works for a living, unlike... erm... most of them in there.