PDA

View Full Version : Ken Russell- what were they thinking??

cc100
04-01-2007, 02:39 PM
He may have an interesting character about him, but hes an old man who seemed very frail going up those stairs.

How is he going to cope with strenuous tasks?:nono:

Will he survive?:conf:

Bells
04-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Bless, I think he'll survive - I'm expecting BB realises that he's quite old and has taken stuff like that into account.
He probably wanted to do something 'outrageous' in his later days, plus he mentioned he's had a fascination with BB for a while.

Whilst he's certainly not going to be the most exciting HM in there, I think it's good that he's given the experience a try and it's still too early to determine what kind of personality he has anyway.

Mike
04-01-2007, 02:41 PM
I like the guy but maybe it was a wrong move putting him in there, it would be nice to see him getting involved with all the tasks but to be honest i can't see it happening, straight after the walk into the house he took to his bed - really hope he does last though.

cc100
04-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Dont get me wrong- I think its an inspired choice, a different type of housemate is exactly what we need.

Lauren
Just because he's old doesn't mean he's about to drop dead.

I'd say some of the younger HM's are more frail - Danielle for example. Emotionally at the moment she seems weak, and almost wary of the other celebs. Whereas our Ken is just enjoying his time in there.
He shouldn't be denied access to CBB, just because of his age.

BB-Rocks
I was thinking, when he gets evicted, will Davina be waiting at the bottom of the stairs for him to help him up to the doors?

Lauren
04-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I like the guy but maybe it was a wrong move putting him in there, it would be nice to see him getting involved with all the tasks but to be honest i can't see it happening, straight after the walk into the house he took to his bed.

As did most of the other HM's. :tongue:

lily.
04-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Maybe yeah.. if she has to. Still, just cuz he's old don't mean he wont make a good HM. Some of the young HMs in the past have been boring as chit!

Let's give him a chance and then decide.. :thumbs:

Mike
04-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah they did but the difference is Ken was shattered from just the walk into the house, don't get me wrong i want him to last in the house and hopefully entertain us but i just think he might struggle a bit.

lily.
04-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah, he may well do Michael...

lefty
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by cc100
He may have an interesting character about him, but hes an old man who seemed very frail going up those stairs.

How is he going to cope with strenuous tasks?:nono:

Will he survive?:conf:
Funny, Iwas just thinking we could have BBs first death, this series.

GlitterEyes
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I think considering he is a 79 year old man he has done excellent even signing up for such a show. Ok so he couldn't get up the stairs...neither could some of the women in them heels! The fact he burst out into song and made such an effort in the rain really showed what a warm fun guy he is.

I do admit it is a risk having him in the house but I expect he shall be not playing a part in any physical tasks due top obvious reasons.

cc100
05-01-2007, 02:41 PM
He seems pretty easy going, but I cant see him doing that much.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
im warming to him i like his stories