PDA

View Full Version : S Club Party Pooper

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Jo isn't impressed to hear herself coming over the airwaves...
Former S Clubber Jo lost her famous flow when one of the band's old tunes blared across the House tonight.

Rather than reach for the stars, the embarrassed singer opted to flee the room instead!

The housemates had just been let out of the bedroom to discover an array of delicious food and drink when the familar cheese of S Club 7's 'Reach for the Stars' started to play - much to Jo's embarrassment.

The tune sent most of those present into a bopping frenzy, and they encouraged Jo to embrace her days as part of the pop juggernaut.

"Come on Jo! Perform!" urged Shilpa.

But the singer was not pleased. Clutching a beer, she stomped over to the sofa. A procession of housemates danced over to the blonde lass, subjecting her to an array of malcoordinated moves designed to entice her to join in.

"Come on Jo!" urged Ian. "No! This is the real me" she barked back, surveying the scene of flailing limbs reaching up above.

As the song came to an end, she let off a blast to Big Brother: "I don't know what you've done that for."

"Who's next, I wonder?" pondered Dirk as the House was treated to suspenseful silence. His question was quickly answered as Leo's 'Thunder In My Heart' pumped out across the room.

Hearing one of his own tracks certainly made Leo feel like dancing, as he leapt up from the sofa with pure delight, proclaiming "it's the new one!" He treated onlookers to a song and dance routine that rolled back the years. Even Donny couldn't surpress a big grin.

It seems there is a party like an S Club Party when Leo's in charge!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1061&articleMask=1

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:20 AM
:laugh: Haha, I love that song! Cant understand why she did that.

Diablo
05-01-2007, 12:20 AM
i think that sounds like a bit of an OTT reaction from Jo.. it'll be better when we see it.. I'd have thought she'd have known they'd would end up playing S Club at some point.....

GlitterEyes
05-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Maybe she was embarassed or wants to get out of her s club shadow.

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 12:22 AM
she might be emmbarsed (cant spell)

mabe they song
or she dont want to have the attention

The_Hitman
05-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Well unfortunately SClub7 were a band with no talent so when they get put on the spot, of course theyre going to bottle out.

Diablo
05-01-2007, 12:25 AM
celebs are embarrassed with things from their past all the time but they dont get stroppy..

they cant all be good sports i suppose..

Arneldo
05-01-2007, 12:25 AM
I think She went on BB to get away from the S Club tag and she didnt really wanna hear that, and maybe She felt like she was being picked on a bit - Well unti they played Leo.

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by The_Hitman
Well unfortunately SClub7 were a band with no talent so when they get put on the spot, of course theyre going to bottle out.

You cant call them talentless. They had TV shows, a movie and released albums which were all a major success.

GlitterEyes
05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Could just be her time of the month.

Diablo
05-01-2007, 12:28 AM
I just think that if its the Real Her she's showing by doing that then she's showing that she is a bad sport.. thats the kind of thing she should just laugh about...

GlitterEyes
05-01-2007, 12:30 AM
I think she is just finding her feet she doesn't seem comfy yet in the house apart from when she is around H.

Diablo
05-01-2007, 12:30 AM
I think if 5,6,7,8 came on Ian would do the dance.. lol

GlitterEyes
05-01-2007, 12:36 AM
The old H would...the H now I'm not too sure he seems to have grown up too much.

Diablo
05-01-2007, 12:37 AM
i think he has kept his sense of humour though..

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:37 AM
I would have got up for S Club, but not Steps. They were far too cheesy. And H even said that in his VT. :laugh:

The_Hitman
05-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Markus™

You cant call them talentless. They had TV shows, a movie and released albums which were all a major success.

Being famous doesnt mean youre talented. It just means you have a very good marketing team. No-one in SClub7 had any talent, they just did as they were told. :flower:

Slezer
05-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Silly girl is in there for a reason. I wanna see that save perform that song while belly dancing.

Slezer
05-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Slezer
Silly girl is in there for a reason. I want to see that slave perform that song while belly dancing.

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the info

The_Hitman
05-01-2007, 02:00 AM
I thought when that sezer idiot got voted off tv i would never have to see it again. this is a bad day for me. why go round showing pictures like that eh? have a heart.

Nowhere
05-01-2007, 05:24 AM
She did say in a aroundabout way that she was relieved to be out of s club now. Maybe those are bad memories for her. I'm sure it'll all come out in conversation soon though.

Lauren
05-01-2007, 05:39 AM
I would have got up for S Club, but not Steps. They were far too cheesy. And H even said that in his VT. :laugh:

Markus, you're letting the side down!

I'd have goth up for S Club, Steps and anything else! :spin2:

Sophii3x
05-01-2007, 07:03 AM
God, what's the point of that?

She's meant to be there having fun

Razmataz
05-01-2007, 07:13 AM

I think she just genuinely wants to get over that, I think she is wanting to look forward rather than back.

And.
Can you blame her?

Ruth
05-01-2007, 07:52 AM

Unfortunately though these days, success doesn't always equal talent. Jo actually had a good voice, but the rest of them were pretty much surplus to requirements. And all of their songs were dire.

Still, it's no use her complaining when they play an S Club song - if it wasn't for S Club, she wouldn't be in the house in the first place.

Ruth
05-01-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Jigsaw©

I think she just genuinely wants to get over that, I think she is wanting to look forward rather than back.

And.
Can you blame her?

No I can't blame her in one way - I would be embarrassed if I had ever made such trash as S Club did. But she must know that if she had not been in S Club, she would not be in the house. Sorry, I know I'm repeating myself.

lilmissnaughty
05-01-2007, 09:28 AM
I can't say I blame her really, but omg at that song - me and my friends used to do dance routines to it - the embarassment! lol

duaxeallowed
05-01-2007, 10:24 AM
i cant agree with you when you say s club wasnt talent i mean they all had good voices Jo had the best (even tho rachel was my fav) but they were the big thing at the time and there music everyone loved

so you cant really say they wasnt talented when they was

:conf:

Bells
05-01-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm surprised she acted that way. Maybe she is just embarrassed and doesn't want to keep reliving her S Club days - she wants to move on instead.

lilmissnaughty
05-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Jo was always my fave S Clubber :laugh:

ahmaniaforever
05-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Jigsaw©

And.
Can you blame her?

I agree, and i cant blame her.

I want to move on from the x factor last year, i know i didnt do myself justice and what i did i just cringe with embarassment, id of done the same as jo:blush:

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by lilmissnaughty
Jo was always my fave S Clubber :laugh:

:laugh: Mine was Rachel.

lilmissnaughty
05-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Lol, I liked her too, Tina was always my least fave though:laugh:

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:31 PM
:hugesmile: Same. But she did get less attention on her.

ahmaniaforever
05-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Jon was my fave but Jo was my 2nd fave, she has such a fantastic voice:bigsmile:

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:34 PM
:bigsmile: Yeah she does. Shame we couldn't hear the others as much though.