PDA

View Full Version : Its Prestelle's anniversary!

Princess
05-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Probaly no-one cares but I do so I'm posting it anyways! This day a year ago was the day Preston and Chantelle meet for the first time! Which is unreal cos it doesn't seem like a year! :love:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 12:45 PM
who would have thought it was a year time does fly
Happy anniversary !

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Happy Anniversary

Bells
05-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Wow, can't believe it's been a year! Time flies.

Happy Anniversary. :love:

BigSister
05-01-2007, 12:51 PM
aww happy anniversary Prestelle ^_^

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Happy Anniversary.

Princess
05-01-2007, 02:52 PM
This one of my Prestelles friends new video.Its AMAZING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pXD13CXNFE

Chrizzle
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Yay happy anniversary!

Princess
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Its their actual anniversary today! Well anniversary of being a couple. :lovedup:

MarkWaldorf
10-02-2007, 10:33 AM
:hugesmile: Happy Anniversary Prestelle!

stacey
10-02-2007, 10:55 AM
happy anniversary to them then :cheer2:

Sophii3x
10-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Whooo Happy Anniversary Prestelle:bigsmile:

When is their wedding anniversary?

Chrizzle
10-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Happy Anniversary Preston and Chantelle!
:thumbs:

May the coming years bring you happiness and laughter:dance:

Lauren
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Happy Anniversary Prestelle :lovedup:

Aaaawww.

Ruth*Star
10-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Happy Aniversery To the best BB Couple Pressstllleee!!! :laugh:

GiRTh
10-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I thought they met on CBB4. That had ended by now, hadn't it?

Ruth*Star
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
i dont think they got together propley till it ended.

abs
10-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Probaly no-one cares...

Princess
10-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Sophii3x
Whooo Happy Anniversary Prestelle:bigsmile:

When is their wedding anniversary?

25th August :love:

I thought they met on CBB4. That had ended by now, hadn't it?

Nah they couldn't be together when they got out. Some things had to be sorted out first.

Kristen
10-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh how cute it's been a year since Endemol decided to make some money out of this 'fairytale'. Awwww my heart is melting.

tinkerbell
10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
lol!! i dont think anyone cares about them

Princess
10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by kristen1985
Oh how cute it's been a year since Endemol decided to make some money out of this 'fairytale'. Awwww my heart is melting.

:rolleyes: What have Endemol got to do with anything?

Kristen
10-02-2007, 07:34 PM

They decided to make the rating go up by having a couple fall in love. Prestelle are sooooo real and are the cutest couple :joker:

Princess
10-02-2007, 07:36 PM

They decided to make the rating go up by having a couple fall in love. Prestelle are sooooo real and are the cutest couple :joker:

Pfft. Endemol couldn't make Prestelle fall in love! Ffs thats the sillest thing I have ever heard! I find it silly the way people like you think Prestelle are fake :rolleyes: People don't get married for nothing!

Kristen
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM

Pfft. Endemol couldn't make Prestelle fall in love! Ffs thats the sillest thing I have ever heard! I find it silly the way people like you think Prestelle are fake :rolleyes: People don't get married for nothing!

Ummm well when there's alot of money and a magazine deal involved they do :laugh:

Princess
10-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Oh yes so they're just gonna spend the rest of their marriedlifes together in their massive with their dog because they got a few thousand pounds for one interview! They can make money loads of other ways they don't need OK!

Chrizzle
10-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Kristen, I like you and your a fellow Simple Life fan, but come on.

Your a fan of Grace and Mikey and your saying Prestelle's relationship isnt real. I think Grace and Mikey are for real, but puh-lease.
Whats the difference between Prestelle and Grace and Mikey?
Except Prestelle love eachother more.

Kristen
10-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Kristen, I like you and your a fellow Simple Life fan, but come on.

Your a fan of Grace and Mikey and your saying Prestelle's relationship isnt real. I think Grace and Mikey are for real, but puh-lease.
Whats the difference between Prestelle and Grace and Mikey?
Except Prestelle love eachother more.

I apologise and see your point...I used to like Chantelle but now she's lost her spark and Preston was always a prick sticking up for Pete Doherty in interviews and slagging other celebs off. Anyway I'm sorry and I hope they have a very romanctic anniversary.

Ruth
10-02-2007, 08:01 PM
If Preston has spoken up for Pete Doherty, that just about sums him up for me:bored:

I bet today is not such a happy anniversary for Camille.

Kristen
10-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Ruth
If Preston has spoken up for Pete Doherty, that just about sums him up for me:bored:

Very, very good point. Everyone forgets about poor Camille. I remember when, at the CBB4 finale, Davina asked Preston if he would go out with Chantelle if he didn't have a girlfriend and he said 'no comment' all while Camille was in the audience. Enough said!!!

Prestons friends and family said that him and Camille were a good match: intellectual, wide readers and keen about the earth and who does he dump her for? A ditzy blonde with lipgloss for a brain!

Princess
10-02-2007, 08:30 PM

Very, very good point. Everyone forgets about poor Camille. I remember when, at the CBB4 finale, Davina asked Preston if he would go out with Chantelle if he didn't have a girlfriend and he said 'no comment' all while Camille was in the audience. Enough said!!!

Prestons friends and family said that him and Camille were a good match: intellectual, wide readers and keen about the earth and who does he dump her for? A ditzy blonde with lipgloss for a brain!

For one I don't think I have ever heard Preston stick up for Pete Doherty. I think he said he liked his music but that was it!And omg Camielle and Preston were gonna spilt up anyways!They said it wasn't exactly peachy anyways. I'm sure Camille has gotten over by now.Shes properly very happy with someone else!

The_Hitman
10-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Why is Pete Doherty being mentioned? Doherty is an exceptionally good song-writer.

That Preston idiot shouldnt be commenting on music, he knows nothing about it.

Ruth
11-02-2007, 09:40 AM

For one I don't think I have ever heard Preston stick up for Pete Doherty. I think he said he liked his music but that was it!And omg Camielle and Preston were going to spilt up anyways!They said it wasn't exactly peachy anyways. I'm sure Camille has gotten over by now.Shes properly very happy with someone else!

I just find it odd that Preston - who was so enraged when they took the mickey out of his wife on Never Mind The Buzzcocks - didn't mind humiliating his girlfriend (at the time) by blatantly flirting with someone else on Celebrity Big Brother.

abs
11-02-2007, 09:58 AM

For one I don't think I have ever heard Preston stick up for Pete Doherty. I think he said he liked his music but that was it!And omg Camielle and Preston were going to spilt up anyways!They said it wasn't exactly peachy anyways. I'm sure Camille has gotten over by now.Shes properly very happy with someone else!

I just find it odd that Preston - who was so enraged when they took the mickey out of his wife on Never Mind The Buzzcocks - didn't mind humiliating his girlfriend (at the time) by blatantly flirting with someone else on Celebrity Big Brother.

Bubs
11-02-2007, 06:27 PM

I couldn't agree with you more Ruth they are to me just two extremely annoying hypercrites.