PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who The Girl Is!

Cody™
05-01-2007, 12:54 PM
http://i.indiafm.com/img/feature/07/jan/shilpa2.jpg

Can you guess who this sweet little girl is? Well, here’s a hint, she is known for her long legs and also as one of the hottest actresses in Bollywood. For those who still haven’t guessed her name, the girl above is Shilpa Shetty. The actress had made her onscreen debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Baazigar in 1993. After that, there was no turning back for Shilpa. She has had a decent career as a Bollywood actress. Though Shilpa has mainly done glamorous roles, she changed her onscreen image completely when she acted in Phir Milenge (2004) in which she played an HIV-AIDS affected person.

Shilpa is international limelight currently; as she has participated in the British reality show ‘Big Brother’ in which she is locked up in a house along with some international celebrities. Shilpa is the first Indian to be a part of such a show on the international front.

Coming to her films, Shilpa is doing Anurag Basu’s Metro and Anil Sharma’s Apne.

Source: Indiafm.com

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 12:55 PM
OMG look how young she is

Thanks for the Info

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 01:06 PM
i would never have guessed in a million years who that was

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by scooby

Really i knew right away

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 01:59 PM
i was joking andy:joker: sarcasim lol

Sophii3x
05-01-2007, 02:02 PM
How old was she then?

x-heather-x
05-01-2007, 02:24 PM
i think she looks about 5 there.
awwwww sweet

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 02:25 PM
i was joking andy:joker: sarcasim lol

lol silly me :wink:

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Aw so cute. Im guessing about 6/7.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 02:27 PM
it could have been Kemal

Bells
05-01-2007, 02:29 PM
No it really couldn't.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
I think it looks a bit like him

Bells
05-01-2007, 02:32 PM
You need to get your eyes checked then!
If you're on about the clothes, perhaps that's why.

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Nah she probably 5

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02

yes see he has the same clothes

Princess
05-01-2007, 02:41 PM

yes see he has the same clothes
Yes but the title says 'Guess the girl'

Cody™
05-01-2007, 02:41 PM
thats an indian dress. so anyone wearing indian dress looks like kemal? nice logic...

Bells
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by krazy1
thats an indian dress. so anyone wearing indian dress looks like kemal? nice logic...

Kemal's not even from the Indian subcontinent is he?
Or maybe he is, and I'm getting confused.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
in my opinion yes omg can we not have a joke here lighten up

Cody™
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM

i think he was mixed race, so one of his parents might be asian. dunno myself tbh :S

Dan_
05-01-2007, 03:02 PM

He's of Turkish descent.

Dan_
05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
in my opinion yes omg can we not have a joke here lighten up

It's always about Shilpa though isnt it? First she's from the cornershop, then an Indian takeaway and then she's got a magic carpet and now Kemal and going on about her looks in a derogatory way.

People might not find it funny and instead offensive, hence the ban the other day.

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:08 PM
You are going to have to be careful Sue. You already received a warning for racism, so people are going to react to anything you say which is remotely racist. I would keep the jokes off here if I were you, because they will come down on you with a 48hr ban if someone takes offence and reports you. :thumbs:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
ok fair comment but there are one or two posts here i have been offended with about donny but let it go over my head.
ok if it helps i will let it lie:thumbs:

bettiepage
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
:shocked: Really i thought it was Jo well that has shocked me

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:13 PM
ok fair comment but there are one or two posts here i have been offended with about donny but let it go over my head.

Just a piece of friendly advice.. I know all about warnings.. I still have one on my profile.. :laugh:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
ok thanks the advice stropz:thumbs:

Dan_
05-01-2007, 03:19 PM

The thing is it's people's own opinions of the way Donny acts rather than making comments that can be seen to be racist or going along with a racial stereotype with regards to Shilpa.That's the real difference.

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I agree with what you are saying Dan. And the thing is.. when I joined TiBB, I made comments about disliking Makosi, and they were misconstrued and I was called a racist, but I never referred to her colour/race. I merely disliked the woman!

But, if you make "jokes" using stereotypes, it goes against the basic rules, doesn't it.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 03:37 PM
ok i get what your saying stropz :wink:i really would like to drop it now

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Sure.. no prob.. :spin:

charming
05-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy

It's always about Shilpa though isnt it? First she's from the cornershop, then an Indian takeaway and then she's got a magic carpet and now Kemal and going on about her looks in a derogatory way.

People might not find it funny and instead offensive, hence the ban the other day.

BB Frenzy, nicely said. Scooby has been making offensieve comments about Shilpa from day 1. I chose to ignore it, but clearly there was someone on the board who didn't and complained about her and she got warned or whatever.
Scooby, other forum members might be used to your "racial/offensieve" jokes, but keep in mind, there are a whole host of newbies on board, and they don't know your ways of posting and speaking so, I don't think they want to have to get used to it either.

http://i.indiafm.com/img/feature/07/jan/shilpa2.jpg
I have to say, this does NOT look like Shilpa. But its a nice picture

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Nobody is "used" to it. And, it's not something that I have noticed her doing in the past to be honest.

We do have zero tolerance on the racism issue, and obviously scooby received her warning and her 24 hour ban. If it happens again (and not just from scooby), feel free to report the person who offends you. That's what the site admin are for.

As for scooby, we agreed to drop it, so I think it's best if we do, as she has done her time.

charming
05-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Me Scooby? I don't think I have made any sterotype comments about anyone. Infact, I was so sick and tired of reading your anti Shilpa posts, on as I feel the racial line, that I reduced my posting on here.
I don't want to come here and make justifying posts, I want to come here and have fun.

And Stropz from now on I will make it a point to complain to the admin, I feel its needed. Thankyou

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I want to have fun as well

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by charming
.....And Stropz from now on I will make it a point to complain to the admin, I feel its needed. Thankyou

That's the best course of action to be honest. That way it gets dealt with and you can just post and have a laugh.

Slezer
05-01-2007, 03:59 PM

looooooool :laugh2:

missbling
05-01-2007, 04:57 PM
ne nice pic

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah she looks Classy even as a child :wink: