PDA

View Full Version : Preston disses CBB.

chelsie
05-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Apparently, he was on Radio 2 generally being negative about the celebs who choose to go on it.

Talks about there not being any real celebs/stars. Talking about he and Chantelle had to watch with the mute button:rolleyes: (I'm sure plenty of others had to do the same with him and his gal whenever they were on the screen or turn off.)

There's so much wrong with this, that I cant get into all of it.

Maybe we should just line up and Zidane his ass.

Preston/Prestelle was/is the worst thing to come out of CBB. I seriously can't stand him. WTF was he soo popular? Him and Chantelle ruined it last year.

I much prefered Traci and Maggot as a double act. Shame it got neglected in the highlights.

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Yet he was hardly famous when he went on?

Smooth move Preston. :wink:

Mike
05-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Bit harsh to be honest, we never really know most of the celebs that go on CBB it's all about getting to know them and seeing what their like as a person, far too early to go making judgements IMO.

lilmissnaughty
05-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Ha! Preston's a fine person to talk :rolleyes:

Bells
05-01-2007, 01:19 PM
If he did say that, because I don't tend to believe everything I hear, then it hardly was the right thing to say.
CBB4 was pretty similar to begin with as well.

Ruth
05-01-2007, 01:20 PM
He needs to get over himself.

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Really why did he dis it :nono:

Corkie
05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Now Now.... Preston I had only heard of the Ordinary Boys when they went on T4 for 5 mins.... He wasn’t really a "celeb" when he went on was he? So his got no room to talk

Princess
05-01-2007, 01:24 PM
He did not diss it! Preston was just being Preston! The DS people were just overeacted AS USUAL. He was just like 'Oh me and Chantelle had the tv on mute and we said we would turn mute off if anyone good came in and we never turned muet off *laughs*' Preston is always like that. He always tries to be clever and funny. Hes just who he is he doesn't mean it! Believe it I've listened to probaly every interview hes done over the last year!

Arneldo
05-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Do you think he woukd be saying that if he had won? I dont.

I think Preston has had somehting agaisnt CBB ever since he came forth. He was a BB fan, wasnt he? he was in BBLB in 2005 - I was expecting to see him on during 2006 but nope instead he in the magazine dissing BB.

Sophii3x
05-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Why is he dissing CBB when that what's really got him famous in the first place!

I never even heared of him before he went on.

And if he didnt go on CBB he wouldn't have met Chantelle.

Princess
05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
*waves* He did not diss it!!! I have the interview on my computer.I'll try and upload it somehow.

xGemmax
05-01-2007, 02:16 PM
I agree with you Laura, i think they have exagerrated what he said. he probably said it in a jokey way and they have made it sound like that. I wouldnt believe it.

Princess
05-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Yay thank you Gem!

x-heather-x
05-01-2007, 02:20 PM
No point whatsoever in dissing CBB. Thats the only reason people know who he is.
I remember him doing something like this once before. I'm sure it was dissing BB couples, what are him and chantelle? Where did they meet? Yes in the BB house.

So then he is being very hypocritical i think.

Princess
05-01-2007, 02:25 PM
He wasn't dissing BB couples! He was saying he didn't like the title 'Big Brother Couple' as no one even believed in BB couples! He has ALWAYS said he is truly grateful to BB because if it wasn't for BB he never would have meet Chantelle. People are like this,jounalists even. They leave out part of it and make it look distorted when really it was meant in a whole diffferent context!

Chrizzle
05-01-2007, 03:49 PM
If Laura said he didnt- he didnt!

Shes the biggest fan and actually has the interview.

Slezer
05-01-2007, 03:59 PM
What a mug he's just jealous cos he thinks the Preston/Chantelle thing could die now and be forgotten about. He was only just a little more famous than Donnie Torrett before he went in and she wasnt even bloody famous full stop!

BB-Rocks
05-01-2007, 04:13 PM
If this is true- he has a complete and utter cheek. I didn't like Preston in CCB anyway, but he wasn't exactly a big celeb when he went in.

missbling
05-01-2007, 05:34 PM
what ever

Jay
05-01-2007, 05:37 PM
He can't really talk, he was a no hoper before he went in.

Princess
05-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Oh for god sakes everyone! Will no one listen to me? The like ultimate Prestelle/Chantelle/Preston fan! He didn't mean anything of it. He really really didn't.

Slezer
05-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Who cares Preston sold out on the music and became a trashy celeb. His first album was wicked but his second...:whistle:

Princess
05-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Slezer
Who cares Preston sold out on the music and became a trashy celeb. His first album was wicked but his second...:whistle:

THEY not he actually have 3 albums. And he admits the second one was crap as it was a despressing time in all their lifes.

Bubs
05-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Well it just confirms to me what I have thought fpr a long time them silly little man is so far up his own backside he clearly isn't thinking properly and if that is his way of humour I pity Chantelle even more then I did already.

He really should get over himself.

Crystal-Rose
05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
he cant really say that when he went on it himself :laugh2:

Princess
05-01-2007, 07:24 PM
*gives up* Fine don't believe me.

Sam
05-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Talk about biting the hand that feed you. Without BB he would BB a disaster lets face it. He wouldnt be married and still no one would have heard of the ordinary boys.

The_Hitman
05-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Preston is a horrible little weasel, and he was always an absolute nobody, and always will be. His band are awful, theyre completely phoney rip offs of early 80s punk bands and have no character, just like Preston. the fact that the only thing that idiot has ever done is CBB, then he turns round and criticises it, shows what a complete idiot the lad truly is. I never liked his ban, I never liked him, and just like Galloway said....."youre a sneak"

He's just a sneaky little creep trying to play the public.

BB-Rocks
05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Oh for god sakes everyone! Will no one listen to me? The like ultimate Prestelle/Chantelle/Preston fan! He didn't mean anything of it. He really really didn't.

I said if he did!! So im in the clear:whistle:

Psylocke
05-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by chelsie

I much prefered Traci and Maggot as a double act. Shame it got neglected in the highlights.

100% Agreed