PDA

View Full Version : Times when the producers have saved housemates?

GLENN BILL BB7
24-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Basically Favouritism ...

BB5 Nadia (Apparently she hit Vanessa on fight night but it was never shown)

BB6 Makosi vs Vanessa (Housemates had to pick between them)

BB8 Charley talked about nominations with Billi then there votes got taken away which saved her from eviction, So it was more a reward than a punishment and also Charley's Fake eviction.

BB14 Gina vs Dexter vs Dan vs Wolfy (They had a secret room next door and were waiting for big characters to be up for eviction so they could save them) They probably weren't going to use this twist so early cause I remember it was like week 2.

Pete.
24-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Have all been worth it

GLENN BILL BB7
24-05-2015, 05:30 PM
I don't see it as a bad thing alough some people don't like it.

Charley was lucky she talked about nominations cause she defiantly would have been out in week 3.

Lostie!
24-05-2015, 05:52 PM
In BB10 when they put all housemates up with a vote to save for one week and Hira was evicted. If the nominations weren't voided and it was a regular eviction, Bea (who was against Marcus) would have definitely gone. And if it was all up but still with VTE, it would have no doubt been between Bea and Lisa.

It always irked me how they changed the voting system for one week, but of course they have the "Big Brother has the right to change the rules at any time" spiel to fall back on whenever they try to manipulate the eviction.

MB.
24-05-2015, 05:54 PM
In BB7, if they hadn't put any other housemates in, Bonnie would have won. </3

Firewire
24-05-2015, 05:55 PM

:joker:

MB.
24-05-2015, 05:59 PM
In BB10 when they put all housemates up with a vote to save for one week and Hira was evicted. If the nominations weren't voided and it was a regular eviction, Bea (who was against Marcus) would have definitely gone. And if it was all up but still with VTE, it would have no doubt been between Bea and Lisa.

It always irked me how they changed the voting system for one week, but of course they have the "Big Brother has the right to change the rules at any time" spiel to fall back on whenever they try to manipulate the eviction.

...to be fair, every series should have an all up, vote to save eviction about midway through. It's just unfortunate that someone actually kind of popular (in a... Hira way) went on that occasion.

reece(:
24-05-2015, 06:01 PM
What could have been </3

"Am the winnuh?" :clap1:

Lostie!
24-05-2015, 06:03 PM
...to be fair, every series should have an all up, vote to save eviction about midway through. It's just unfortunate that someone actually kind of popular (in a... Hira way) went on that occasion.

If it was a regular aspect of the format, that would be fair enough. It just annoys me how they pulled it out of their arses that week.

And, of course, the fact that one of my favourites left as a result sours my view of that particular twist. :whistle:

Pete.
24-05-2015, 07:22 PM
What could have been </3

"Am the winnuh?" :clap1:
:worship:

Denver
24-05-2015, 09:19 PM
BB11 they knew Josie would get the Final pass then purposely put her 4 main rivals up in a qaudruple eviction knowing fair well the would leave