View Full Version : No Make Up

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I want to see the girls without any make up
and not sitting around glamourous all the time
anyone agree?

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Shilpa is beautiful with or without make-up LOL Just though I'd say that.

But I'm not bothered about make-up.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
:whistle::whistle: have you seen er without it i havent

MarkWaldorf
05-01-2007, 01:32 PM
This morning. :tongue:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 01:34 PM
i missed it she has a funny nose with big nostrils though my opinion

Bells
05-01-2007, 01:37 PM
I think she's really pretty without make-up as well. Everything about Shilpa's nice, she even looked great after waking up in the morning.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 01:39 PM
fair comment

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 01:45 PM
To be honest i dont see how people think Shilpa as very beautiful :conf2:

Fair enoguh she is good looking but she is not the best looking in the house IMO

Bells
05-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro

Fair enoguh she is good looking but she is not the best looking in the house IMO

Well you said it yourself, in your opinion. :thumbs:

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
Originally posted by andybigbro

Well you said it yourself, in your opinion. :thumbs:

Well i supose but i still don tthink she is :laugh2:

x-heather-x
05-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Jo hasnt really wore much make up. I really like her. She has no airs and graces for the camera.

Yesterday when i watched the lve streaming she had sald sandwiches with a big pile of crisps at the side of her plate:laugh: Not many female celebs are caught doing that!

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 02:28 PM
yes she seems to be pretty down to earth normal girl

Bells
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Well i supose but i still don tthink she is :laugh2: [/quote]

I know, and that's fair enough, because it's your opinion.

xGemmax
05-01-2007, 02:30 PM
ive seen shilpa without any makup on and she still looks pretty, shes the most naturally beautiful one in there

chelsie
05-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Personally, I think Shilpa is overrated. Sure she is very attractive but beautiful?....maybe, just not by bollywood standards. I've seen other bollywood actresses and thought wow!!!

However, she's glamourous, graceful, well spoken (imo)seems intelligent and carries herself well.

cc100
05-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by chelsie
Personally, I think Shilpa is overrated. Sure she is very attractive but beautiful?....maybe, just not by bollywood standards. I've seen other bollywood actresses and thought wow!!!

However, she's glamourous, graceful, well spoken (imo)seems intelligent and carries herself well.

.....and is up herself.

No, the real beauty is Cleo.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 03:02 PM
yes cleo is much better

lily.
05-01-2007, 03:04 PM
I do like to see celebs without make-up. Not so that I can rip the p!ss out of them, but just cuz I like to see how they "really" look.

Cameron Diaz is a perfect role model for that .. she often gets outbreaks of acne and goes without make-up.. and she doesn't make a huge deal out of it. She goes out looking rough as a badger's ar$e one day and then you see her at a premiere looking absolutely stunning. She doesn't seem to be up her own butt at all.

I would like to see the CBB HMs looking naturally. Obviously they wont look "stunning" without the make-up, but it will show that they aren't obsessed with their looks if they do go without even for an hour in the morning.

I practically never wear make-up. I used to when I was younger, but I don't bother with it much now. I'm gorgeous without it!!! LoL (*joke*)

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
yes my point entirely

charming
05-01-2007, 03:54 PM
I think Shilpa looks good without make-up. I also think Jo too looks good without make-up, but saying that, Jo looks the same with or without make-up.

Slezer
05-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by scooby
yes cleo is much better

lily.
05-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by charming
I think Shilpa looks good without make-up. I also think Jo too looks good without make-up, but saying that, Jo looks the same with or without make-up.

I haven't seen them without it yet.. but Jo isn't picture perfect with her make-up. I don't mean that in a nasty way. Shilpa is like a doll with her make-up on, so it would be interesting to see her without it... although most asian girls I know have beautiful skin without make-up on... unlike me who has blue-white almost transparent Scottish skin with blemishes!!!! It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charming
05-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
I haven't seen them without it yet.. but Jo isn't picture perfect with her make-up. I don't mean that in a nasty way. Shilpa is like a doll with her make-up on, so it would be interesting to see her without it... although most asian girls I know have beautiful skin without make-up on... unlike me who has blue-white almost transparent Scottish skin with blemishes!!!! It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Shilpa wanders around the house with no make-up till about 12ish LOL
And no Jo isn't perfect with her make-up, but I don't think too much make-up would suit her. What she wears is right for her.
Shilpa is gorgeous with make-up, and without make-up i'd say she looks like regulars with sharp features. And most asian girls I know have pretty good skin.
Stropz don't complain about your colour, one day you might get a tan and not like it

lily.
05-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by charming
Originally posted by Stropz

Well Shilpa wonders around the house with no make-up till about 12ish LOL
And no Jo isn't perfect with her make-up, but I don't think too much make-up would suit her. What she wears is right for her.
Shilpa is gorgeous with make-up, and without make-up i'd say she looks like regulars with sharp features. And most asian girls I know have pretty good skin.
Stropz don't complain about your colour, one day you might get a tan and not like it

I tend to go red, rather than tan!!! However, I'm not so much complaining about the colour of my skin.. just the condition of it. I would love to have flawless skin, but alas, we can't all be perfect!

anyhoo.. gotta run.. nice chattin with u.. x

missbling
05-01-2007, 05:02 PM
shilpa looks good without make up jo dont really were make and i havnt seen danellie without makeup yet so dont no

lollypolly
05-01-2007, 05:03 PM
:cheer:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 05:09 PM
hi lollypolly like the name

Chrizzle
05-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Shilpa is beautiful without make up