PDA

View Full Version : No Action Jackson

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Who's the quietest housemate of them all?
If there were an award for the quietest Housemate, it would surely be won by Jermaine.

Obviously dazzled by the rays from a pop god in their midst, three of the girls couldn't work out how best to

approach Jermaine, not the most verbally forthcoming housemate so far.

"I think Jermaine's getting p***** off with the mess. He's not happy," Carole told Danielle and Jo as the three collectively warmed their bots on the heated seats in Nowhere.

"I do need to tidy up," nodded Danielle, before announcing: "He's really shy, isn't he?"

"He's starting to come out of himself a little bit. You just have to sit and chat with him and he comes out of himself," chipped in Jo, who's having no problems clambering over his legendary status to get to the man.

"When someone else is shy, I go shy," announced the journalist. Okay, Carole.

"I don't know what to talk to him about. I'm scared to talk to him," confessed Danielle.

"The way to deal with him," began Jo, taking a knowing drag on her fag, "is to just talk to him about random c**p."

"I don't want to talk about his family," added Danielle.

"He seems to like it if you're just messing about and talking s***," said Jo, adding: "On a level that is not who he really is".

"Like normal?" confirmed Danielle.

"He must have people sucking up his a*** twenty-four hours," said Jo.

"What's he doing now anyway?" asked Carole.

Anything but sitting in the garden with you lot, it looks like.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1070&articleMask=1

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 06:25 PM
its early days