PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of Jade

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 08:11 PM
The Return of Jade
Friday 05 January
Day 3, 20:38
Yep, Jade Goody is back - but this time she's not alone...
She's back. Tonight sees the return on Jade Goody to familiar territory - but this time, she's bringing the Family!

The reality tv star will be accompanied by her mother Jackiey and boyfriend Jack. But as the current housemates will soon find out, extreme measures are needed to cater for the new arrivals.

Ian felt it in his waters yesterday - everything was going just a little too smoothly. And Big Brother evidently thought so too!

Story continues below

Earlier today the celebrities were asked to pack their undies for a weekend away. But they've no idea why!

The 'Family' will be making their hotly-anticipated entrance live tonight and you can guarantee a few feathers will be ruffled.

Stay tuned to find out how Big Brother will be mixing it up and what it will mean for the housemates. And don't miss the arrival of Jade and family live on Channel 4 at 10.30pm.

We can't wait!

From Official Website
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1077&articleMask=1&housemateId=

Bells
05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
That's completely and utterly 100% confirmed then, I still had some hope. :hugesmile: Not because I dislike Jade, just that it's not much of a surprise for the HMs or us really. Hope there's more to it.

Thanks for the info.

lefty
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
That's completely and utterly 100% confirmed then, I still had some hope. :hugesmile: Not because I dislike Jade, just that it's not much of a surprise for the HMs or us really. Hope there's more to it.

Thanks for the info.
I admire your patience with the woman. I can cope with her for a couple of odd minutes on some programme, but I'm not looking forward to a full on return to the house.:sad:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 08:19 PM
me neither

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I brought ear plugs and extra batterys for my remote so i don't have to listen to her big mouth!

Not looking forward to her coming in...

Bells
05-01-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't think Shilpa/Jermaine/Ken have any idea?
Unless they've been told by the other HMs who knew.

Kaz
05-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man
Not looking forward to her coming in...

Me neither .............. :conf2: :cloud:

xGemmax
05-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh no, shes going to be unbearable lol i already cant stand her in magazines let alone being forced to watch her

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
i am clad she is going in

The_Hitman
05-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Booorrrrriiinnnn

Jades borin. no point her goin in.

BOOOORRRRRIIIIIINNNNNN.

Cody™
05-01-2007, 09:51 PM
i think this is a bad decision on behalf of the bb bosses! not gud.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 09:52 PM
im not keen on the idea but she does look fit

x-heather-x
05-01-2007, 10:08 PM
i think she has been "overdone". Neither Ken, Shilpa nor Jermaine have any idea who she is and certainly have no idea who her boyfriend or mother are.
I think the BB producers must be desperate to come up with this idea. Why cant they have just a bunch of celebs in a house? Like they used to have? It was fun then.
What i would really love is for some of the servants to refuse to serve them:eureka:. I thought Carole might be very unhappy with the idea as she is a tabloid journolist whi i suspect in her time has wrote some horrible things about Jade as she has with all the other BB housemates.

|Sorry to Jade fans but i see this as spoiling what could have been a good CBB