PDA

View Full Version : Are people getting fed up of BB

lampy88
05-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I have a feeling people are getting a bit bored of Big Brother....every twist they come up with is critiscised by the fans as unoriginal etc.

Everyone seems to HATE Davina but im sure theyd be the irst to complain if she were replaced.

im fed up of people constantly having a go at the format. yes its different but its had to evolve. if it hadnt then the series wouldve ended at BB4

Slezer
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Nah, when BB came on this year it made me realise how much this show ****in rocks!!

I think most people only got annoyed last year because the twists were very predictable and they were put together in a shoddy manner.

Big Brother doesnt need twists to survive on. I think it's a bit soon this year to have a so-called "twist" that everybody knew about.

Chrizzle
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Nah its good TV thats why I watch:thumbs:

Bells
05-01-2007, 08:46 PM
I admit some things are predictable, tedious, but nothing's perfect.
I won't ever get fed up!

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
i have only ever hated bb whenthey let nikki in that it

they reatdc is the best show ever - and it loks lik cbb is getting good

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm getting slighty bored of the hype beforehand of CBB. All the star names mentioned and we get aload of has beens really...

The shows ok i guess, we just need someone to ruffle a few feathers because theres nothing appealing about watching BB when nothing but smiles and compliments are been thrown about!

:tongue:

texbex
05-01-2007, 08:48 PM
nar I wont get fed up either its quite good even though the jade goody was predicatble to everyone including the housemates

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by texbex
nar I wont get fed up either its quite good even though the jade goody was predicatble to everyone including the housemates

only because of the papers

if it was kept is a secret then we al would have been :shocked: and most happy

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 08:51 PM
i will never get fed up of BB i love it its the best

Cody™
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
i think wiv a format like bb, theres sooo much scope! with the creative team they have, this show will go on for years! n i love davina! :D

Sophii3x
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Nah. I love BB. I will never get bored of it!!

(even though I stopped watching BB4 because it was crap)

lily.
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I am totally fed up with it already this year... :bored:

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
me too now Donny has gone
wont be watching it as much now might go on to do other things with my life lol

Dan_
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
The only thing I get fed up with is all the twists being leaked before they happen so the suprise element goes out of the window and that never really happened in the earlier days and you were always so shocked to see how things turned out.

In recent times evictions have all been pretty predictable and all, hopefully that will change.

The_Hitman
06-01-2007, 12:12 PM
I stay well clear of tabloid crap so my first taste was opening night. Im not keen on normal BB but the last two celeb BBs have really entertained me. 3 weeks is just about enough for me and celebrities have more about them than wannabes. The best thing for me is the people that get chosen, the producers get a perfect mix of personalities and plot how to exploit them. This series will be great, just wait and see.:thumbs:

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Yes i agree with you there everyone know whats going to happen before it actually does
Or have a pretty good idea

jos
06-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I'll never get fed up with it. It's one of the best shows on TV. It sounds sad but I look forward to the summer for BB to start every year!

Princess
06-01-2007, 12:56 PM
I always have and always will love Big Brother no matter what! But it is getting predicatable with way too many twists. They need to go backwards instead of making it more insane.

Juelz
06-01-2007, 03:44 PM
no2 wil get fed up its just thinkgs to talk about when ppl are complaining........
the twists are always going to be predictable....

TBH i would like it even if it was a str8 BB show with no twists what so ever

Lauren
06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
The majority of viewers aren't getting fed up with BB but the twists are becoming more transparent as the series goes on. With most fans having watching most of the series - a lot of us can guess what is going to happen next. The post is keep being increased, and I suspect BB is finding it hard to keep beating past twists.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 03:56 PM
wish it had been me in the bb house instead of her