PDA

View Full Version : Is Family Addition Enough?

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm thinking this family addition isn't really going to spice up Big Brother, shoot me if I’m wrong but I think it's a stupid decision.

I think Jade will make sure her moms on the best of behavior and I don't think we'll get the old kebab flashing Jade keeping us entertained like before. Other then that Jade has gone stale and isn't entertaining anymore! Yeah there going to be living in luxury for a while, but what then?

All seems a bit clique!

Does Big Brother need to do something else to spice up the house and get hearts racing?!

There are far too many nice guys in there and I’m really disappointed that Donny has starting behaving because he would have been the kind of spark we need.

For some reason I’m thinking, well if you can send Jade in… why not Science or Victor?!

What do you people think?

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
i think it will

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
we all we can do is watch and see what they bring

i think there goign to be great

Jay
05-01-2007, 09:12 PM
I think the twist was a bad idea, would of been much better with Jade going in on her own because she won't do half the things she did in BB3.

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Jay
I think the twist was a bad idea, would of been much better with Jade going in on her own because she won't do half the things she did in BB3.

thats true

Mike
05-01-2007, 09:13 PM
The whole twist is a terrible idea IMO, seems like some sort of desperate attempt by the producers to me.

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
i think it will

Your massive responce overwhelmed me.

Arneldo
05-01-2007, 09:14 PM
If you watched 'Back to Reailty' and Jade's Shows on Living TV, you will see that Jde hasnt changed abit.

Jackyie is a complete loon and i suppose Jack is something to look at for the girls.

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay

I just don't understand though why them?!

I liked the idea of one of the people in the bedroom saying the rest of the Jacksons were coming in... that has a pulling factor and would make me want to watch!

I'm not getting the pulling factor from the 'Goody' family!

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man
i think it will

Your massive responce overwhelmed me.

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm thinking this family addition isn't really going to spice up Big Brother, shoot me if I’m wrong but I think it's a stupid decision.

I think Jade will make sure her moms on the best of behavior and I don't think we'll get the old kebab flashing Jade keeping us entertained like before. Other then that Jade has gone stale and isn't entertaining anymore! Yeah there going to be living in luxury for a while, but what then?

All seems a bit clique!

Does Big Brother need to do something else to spice up the house and get hearts racing?!

There are far too many nice guys in there and I’m really disappointed that Donny has starting behaving because he would have been the kind of spark we need.

For some reason I’m thinking, well if you can send Jade in… why not Science or Victor?!

What do you people think?
dont worry tanser he will get pissed adain lol i hope and then everyone will be back to square one HATING HIM!:whistle::whistle:

YYes its boring sending in old celebs

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 09:17 PM
i dont think you can really say it good or bad till we see what it there going to be like

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
If you watched 'Back to Reailty' and Jade's Shows on Living TV, you will see that Jde hasnt changed abit.

Jackyie is a complete loon and i suppose Jack is something to look at for the girls.

So you can honestly see her getting naked while playing spin the bottle with her boyfriend there?!!!

I somehow don't think so.

That was the old Jade, she would do anything and having your boyfriend on a lead isn't exactly giving her the freedom to do so.

She's still ditzy, that goes without saying.

Jay
05-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Jay

I just don't understand though why them?!

I liked the idea of one of the people in the bedroom saying the rest of the Jacksons were coming in... that has a pulling factor and would make me want to watch!

I'm not getting the pulling factor from the 'Goody' family!

Exactly it's meant to be Celeb BB, i don't no anything of her boyfriend or of her mum, wrong move IMO.

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Jadei sentertainment so lets see what she brings us anbd if we have to we can vote Jackiey out to get her to do something lol :hello:

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by SiMoN!
i dont think you can really say it good or bad till we see what it there going to be like

I don't really need to see it.... it's going to be either one of the following;

1/ Jade does the week, makes her demands to the people in the other room and goes home with a hefty sum.

2/ Her chavvy mom confronts mr snore!

There! I've spoilt it for everyone! :wink:

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 09:20 PM
thats what i have said all along jay they imo are not celebs

Cody™
05-01-2007, 09:21 PM
i dont understand why theyre put 4 (is it 4?) ppl in there who know each other so well! isnt the whole point of this show to put together ppl from varying personalities who dont no each other! its stupid cuz she'll jus be mingling wiv be bf all day long. i wudve prefered if jade came in alone.

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 09:22 PM

I don't really need to see it.... it's going to be either one of the following;

1/ Jade does the week, makes her demands to the people in the other room and goes home with a hefty sum.

2/ Her chavvy mom confronts mr snore!

There! I've spoilt it for everyone! :wink:

or they could have so much fun and have a great time
jade jake have arguments

it could ot a number of ways

Bells
05-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I keep thinking there's just got to be more to it!

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by krazy1
i dont understand why theyre put 4 (is it 4?) people in there who know each other so well! isnt the whole point of this show to put together people from varying personalities who dont no each other! its stupid cuz she'll jus be mingling with be bf all day long. i wudve prefered if jade came in alone.

Exactly.

Normally BB puts in individual celebs that clash, like Mccurrick.. Stalone etc? That makes good TV.

But no we have to make do with real life shameless stars turned good after millions of surgical enhancements!

Woopie Doo Darr.

andybigbro
05-01-2007, 09:25 PM
i thnk it should be good if its not i will be disapointed

Tanser_Man
05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
jade jake have arguments

There not going to go in the house and fight like they do to get in the papers.

I don't want fun! I want drama!!! :shocked:

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 09:27 PM
i thnk it should be good if its not i will be disapointed

i think it will be the best think bb have ever done

SiMoN!
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
jade jake have arguments

There not going to go in the house and fight like they do to get in the papers.

I don't want fun! I want drama!!! :shocked:

i wouldent but it past them

and i would love to see they have fun the will be good to watch