PDA

View Full Version : Do not let Jade win

Chilltown
05-01-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm getting sick of non-celebrities entering the BB Cast. Jade had her chance on BB3, let a REAL Celebrity win again.

Dirk Benedict Dammit!

Psylocke
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Flava Fave scares the **** outta me :0(

Siouxsie
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM
yes too right let someone else have the glory she is just greedy for fame

texbex
05-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Yeah we cant let her win either Donny or Leo to win

Nowhere
Well said :thumbs2:

Siouxsie
vote Mr Touretts:thumbs2::thumbs2::thumbs2:

Chilltown
05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Didn't Donny walk?

Craiggy
06-01-2007, 12:09 AM
I would say JADE is one of the well known Hm in the House.

Chilltown
06-01-2007, 12:12 AM
But she doesn't fit the description of a "Celebrity" compared to the others. This is not BBUK: All-Stars, this is Celebrity Big Brother. Let the other housemates have a shot at winning, they deserve it, don't let that greedy wench Jade walk away with an obvious win.

AnthonyX
06-01-2007, 12:17 AM
If you don't want Jade to win that's one thing, but she IS a celebrity, and in fact more famous than most of the other housemates in the UK.

Chilltown
06-01-2007, 12:19 AM
She's a Reality Celebrity. She's not famous for being a musician or actor like this series is DESIGNED FOR.

She had her chance to win BB3 and she failed.

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Why not? She has earned her clebrity status and is probley one of the biggest names in there, Definity move famous then the likes of Jo, Ian, Cleo, Carole, Danielle - and in with BB audience a lot more famous then the lot of them.

I say give her the title she truely desrves, as Big Brother Winner!

As for Jackiey & Jack, well, i suppose there just there because Big brother wanted a world first and he has got it - The first Family to enter the Big Brother house.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Personally i think the whole set up is a complete farce

lilmissnaughty
06-01-2007, 11:38 AM
I don't think she should win either

The_Hitman
06-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva
Why not? She has earned her clebrity status and is probley one of the biggest names in there, Definity move famous then the likes of Jo, Ian, Cleo, Carole, Danielle - and in with BB audience a lot more famous then the lot of them.

As for Jackiey & Jack, well, i suppose there just there because Big brother wanted a world first and he has got it - The first Family to enter the Big Brother house.

You talk about Jade like shes actually a proper celebrity who has achieved summat. She isnt, shes just prolonged the fame from big brother and kept making money from it. Im not to fussed by her but I am calmly waiting for her to disappear back to oblivion where she belongs.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:23 PM
she isnt in the same league as lets say victoria beckham
Now there is a celebrity

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by The_Hitman
Originally posted by bb4eva

You talk about Jade like shes actually a proper celebrity who has achieved summat. She isnt, shes just prolonged the fame from big brother and kept making money from it. Im not to fussed by her but I am calmly waiting for her to disappear back to oblivion where she belongs.

Like it or not - She is a Celebrity. She didnt have to achivev anything, The press and public have made her a Celebrity. A Bestselling Book, A perfume and 3 popluar television shows, a magazine colum - also not to mention the hundreds of magazine/newspaper articals. Jade is one of the most populat and recongnasible faces in the UK.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
All that in itself should be good enough for her but she seems she wants more...or atleast thats the impression I get. I think she has done brilliant off the show first time around I just hope she doesn't ruin that by appearing again...Nikki failed to do it and so will she imo.

Crystal-Rose
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
go jade! i think shes great!:banana:

and sorry but to be honest she has as much celebrity status as some of the other housemates that are in there some of which i have never heard of, at least people have heard of Jade just becuase shes been in big brother before doesent mean people should vote her off early im not saying she should win but keep the entertainment in or we will be left with ken oooh the fun! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Nikki and Jade are very diffrent people. I dont think this will effect Jade they way it did Nikki. Jade is actully quite intellagent and has made brillant decisions when it has come down to what She will do and what She wont.

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 02:16 PM
What I like about this is Jade hasn't forgotten what made her famous.
She knows BB gave her fame, and she is genuinly thankful. Shes anice person and thats what I like about her. A lot of ex-BB housemats would go 'No' straight away, because they think they are to good for it now.

if Jade won, it wouldn't be a crime imo. I wouldn't really mind. And if she makes the final and Danielle doesn't, I may give her some votes.

Chilltown
06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Jade was already on Big Brother. You don't see them bringing Pete back for this season because he's popularity is huge too. Come on now. If Jade wins then it's going to ruin the series as a whole.