PDA

View Full Version : Is Leo another Nikki

suzywingwong
06-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Im just watching on channel 4 and all he is doing is moaning, firstly he moaned to dirk that he couldnt wear the p.j's because he couldn't wear anything next to his skin that hasn't been washed.

Now he is going on about being cold and the air conditioning being too much, then as dirk puffs on his cigar,hes going on about the smoke not being good for him.

I understand his complaints about the smoking, in a area were lots of people dont smoke, but his manner and tone suggests he is a born whinger who is going to moan his way through this programme,

Psylocke
06-01-2007, 12:49 AM
he does seem a bit spoiltish lol

sol
06-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Yeah but Nikki was moaning about air-con in summer, not winter so I don't think that Leo is anywhere near as bad as Nikki.

Dan_
06-01-2007, 12:52 AM
I think he's some way to go to match the childish tantrums that Nikki put on during her time in the house but I guess with these celebs they lead such pampered lifestyles that trivial little things in the bb house gives them reason to complain.

Mike
06-01-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't think he is anything like Nikki to be honest, she moaned 24/7 and cried whenever she didn't get her own way and also was unbareable to watch, Leo on the other hand just says what he feels i mean hes not going to pretend he likes smoking when he doesn't, reckon he will go quite far.

Nowhere
06-01-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm watching live, and i see what you mean, he doesnt seem to be as dramatic as nikki with his complaining, but he is complaining alot, little snide comments here and there.. :sad:

suzywingwong
06-01-2007, 12:55 AM
would take a long way to beat nikki and her tantrums, i was just using these things as examples, i just feel he moans when he speaks even if hes just making conversation the tone seems to be like whinging.

I agree with his smoking complaint i feel they should only be allowed to do it in the garden.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 01:05 AM
yes those damn cigars would drive me nuts
as stropz would say
they are rank !

The_Hitman
06-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Leos nothing like Nicky.

I didnt think Id like Leo but I reckon he's a sound dude. Id even say hes an early favourite to win it. Leo is clever and has a talent, Nicky was just a pain the arris.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 01:28 AM
leo was a good singer in his hayday

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 12:46 PM
leo is a sound know-it-all. is there anywhere he has not ben to and anything he doesn't know about? blah blah blah blah...

Revol
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
But Leo's capable of acting his age.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 01:09 PM
actually he dosent seem very popular with us members

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 01:49 PM
I really liked Leo the first day he was happy bouncy but I though he could burn out acting in such a crazy way. Now he is the complete opposite and very attention seeking which is a shame:bored:

Lauren
06-01-2007, 02:10 PM
He's a serial complainer (No cornflake jokes).
BUT! It's hard for me to confuse him with a 5 year old, whereas with Nikki I found myself questioning how she was even allowed in the BB house.

Craiggy
06-01-2007, 02:37 PM
He does seem to nag about small things, But I cant see him being like Nikki.

texbex
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
haha yeah I could imagine him Nikki-style "WHO IS SHE WHO IS SHE WHY IS SHE HERE!!" about Jade haha

DMoses
07-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by suzywingwong
Im just watching on channel 4 and all he is doing is moaning, firstly he moaned to dirk that he couldnt wear the p.j's because he couldn't wear anything next to his skin that hasn't been washed.

Now he is going on about being cold and the air conditioning being too much, then as dirk puffs on his cigar,hes going on about the smoke not being good for him.

I understand his complaints about the smoking, in a area were lots of people dont smoke, but his manner and tone suggests he is a born whinger who is going to moan his way through this programme,

How can you compare a talented, intelligent man with flare, to a little flea, who had delusions of self grandeur and the most spoilt manipulative ways?