PDA

View Full Version : Simon Anyone else pleased for him?

Jamie89
31-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I dislike Simon as much as the next person haha. His personality, his voice, his personality again. I could go on... did I mention his personality?

But I'm still really happy for the guy. He was humiliated on launch night. After auditioning for however long, being selected, you don't need to imagine how excited he must have been, it was obvious. You could see all that drain from his face when his timebomb opened. He's 40 something, unlikely to get another shot at showbiizzz (couldn't help it :hehe:) So regardless of my personal dislike for the man, I can't help but feel really pleased for him being back in.

Does anyone else feel that way too or should bad things happen to him because he's annoying lol?

I suppose this question is mainly aimed at people who aren't fans of his but happy to here anyone's opinions.

LukeB
31-05-2015, 05:08 PM
I feel he is a bit stupid for going back in personally , He is obviously being used to protect Jade.

crazycolaist
31-05-2015, 05:10 PM
#abusedbysimongross
Thats all im saying

Jamie89
31-05-2015, 05:21 PM
#abusedbysimongross
Thats all im saying

Say more! lol

Who did he abuse?

jaxie
31-05-2015, 05:26 PM
I can't be pleased for him because every time I see him on screen I want to claw my own eyes out.

waterhog
31-05-2015, 05:26 PM
its showbiz.

Jamie89
31-05-2015, 05:30 PM
I can't be pleased for him because every time I see him on screen I want to claw my own eyes out.

Haha, aww sure you can... open your heart!!

saintjude
31-05-2015, 05:31 PM
I am please for him, it was totally unfair for him to be evicted on the first night.
I love his SHOWBIZ catchphrase

Pink Pegasus
31-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Absolutely pleased for for him. I always felt his eviction was so unfair but his entrance was the only thing that made me smile on Friday. He was the only housemate I didn't have a problem with entering on Friday I just wish his return wasn't part of that whole 'evict 4 people who weren't even nominated' nonsense. Even if he ends up being absolutely AWFUL, I'm pleased he's getting a chance at the spot he earned in the beginning.

Moosething
31-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Lovin his journey

StephenPullen
31-05-2015, 05:50 PM
I don't mind him now. At first "showbiz" highly irritating, now it's kind of funny

wendywillow
31-05-2015, 05:53 PM
'showbiz' might be the most annoying catchphrase ever shrieked

Dollface
31-05-2015, 05:54 PM
No

Richkingretro
31-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Say more! lol

Who did he abuse?

It seems he was abusive to his staff and ripped people off allegedly but people love a bully so it seems in BB which is how Helen won last year and people saying Marc is a great housemate. :nono:

Jamie89
31-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Absolutely pleased for for him. I always felt his eviction was so unfair but his entrance was the only thing that made me smile on Friday. He was the only housemate I didn't have a problem with entering on Friday I just wish his return wasn't part of that whole 'evict 4 people who weren't even nominated' nonsense. Even if he ends up being absolutely AWFUL, I'm pleased he's getting a chance at the spot he earned in the beginning.

Totally sums up my feelings Pinky. I DONT like simon and I think he WILL be awful lol (open to be proved wrong) but sometimes its just nice to see something good happen to someone, regardless of personal differences. Thats the point in this thread, rather than it just being a "do you like simon" thing

chuff me dizzy
31-05-2015, 06:14 PM
According to what Ive read about him the man is a total arsehole, hated in his profession https://twitter.com/hashtag/abusedbysimongross

chuff me dizzy
31-05-2015, 06:21 PM
http://www.thegayuk.com/magazine/4574334751/BB-NEWS-Actors-Furious-At-Ch5-Contestant-Inclusion/9735397

Knispel
31-05-2015, 06:25 PM
As much of an annoying tit as he came across by shouting that stupid phrase over and over, he actually came across as ok when he was in the diary room

rionablue
31-05-2015, 06:26 PM
I dislike Simon as much as the next person haha. His personality, his voice, his personality again. I could go on... did I mention his personality?

But I'm still really happy for the guy. He was humiliated on launch night. After auditioning for however long, being selected, you don't need to imagine how excited he must have been, it was obvious. You could see all that drain from his face when his timebomb opened. He's 40 something, unlikely to get another shot at showbiizzz (couldn't help it :hehe:) So regardless of my personal dislike for the man, I can't help but feel really pleased for him being back in.

Does anyone else feel that way too or should bad things happen to him because he's annoying lol?

I suppose this question is mainly aimed at people who aren't fans of his but happy to here anyone's opinions.

No he is a creep cos he is gunny for our Jade

reece(:
According to what Ive read about him the man is a total arsehole, hated in his profession https://twitter.com/hashtag/abusedbysimongross
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a647162/big-brothers-simon-gross-people-wont-let-me-move-on-from-abusedbysimongross.html#~peiaUIs1gm8sBi

Jamie89
It seems he was abusive to his staff and ripped people off allegedly but people love a bully so it seems in BB which is how Helen won last year and people saying Marc is a great housemate. :nono:

Interesting, but I suppose without knowing the full story, and it just being alleged, it would probably be foolish to let it sway our opinions. I'll not even get started on the intentionally incendiary hashtah suggesting he's abused people haha. Sheesh

chuff me dizzy
31-05-2015, 06:33 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a647162/big-brothers-simon-gross-people-wont-let-me-move-on-from-abusedbysimongross.html#~peiaUIs1gm8sBi

Read the #AbusedBySimonGross ....He lies that it was in 2002, it is still happening now