PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see more outdoor/stage theming a la BB11?

T*
31-05-2015, 05:12 PM
something I find strange is that in BB11 all the outside of the house (where the crowd are etc.) was all decorated in the sort of carnival theming, with the house being covered with wooden planks and circus tents above the door and bunting etc. to convey the carnival theme.
i sort of liked this, would you like to see this return? (like if it was BB16 the house would have like cogs on it etc)
poll incoming

Liam-
31-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Yes, BB11's staging and theme were amazing

Pete.
31-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Yas this Channel 5 layout is tacky and boring now

Jason.
31-05-2015, 06:58 PM
I'd love a BB8 style exterior.

Long walkway. I've designed a floor plan for how Channel 5 can do it.
I'm going to upload it soon.

Pete.
31-05-2015, 06:59 PM
I'd love a BB8 style exterior.

Long walkway. I've designed a floor plan for how Channel 5 can do it.
I'm going to upload it soon.
I'm perched

Marsh.
31-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Yes, I'd love it.

I think the crowd was bigger because of the whole "final series" thing but the layout was simple but brilliant.

Marsh.
31-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Friday night when they were following Emma walking back into the eye you could see how tiny the floor level crowd was and all the gaps in the stands. Looked messy. :worry:

AProducer'sWetDream
31-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Yeah- I'd love to see a new exterior set, even if it's just minor changes to reflect the theme. I guess they're just getting their money's worth with the expensive eye and rotating bridge at the top of the stairs.

I'd love to see a longer walkway and get rid of/move back the stands (although judging by the crowds in the last few weeks it might look a bit empty if it's any bigger). I don't mind the eye because they obviously change the graphics and stuff, but the little bridge is getting boring now. To be fair, the set isn't really important to me as we only see it once a week and I'd rather they spend the money changing the house every year.