PDA

View Full Version : This vote a big con?

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
I am quite shocked seeing many fans of Jade & Shilpa say vote for her etc because isn't it obvious that its between Jermaine and Ken for who will go? None of the females will go because people will actually vote for them but who will vote for Ken? Who likes him enough to actually pick up the phone?

As my random housemate I feel the need to say something here...how many people will actually vote for a 79 year old man to stay?...Are any of you here actualy voting for him to stay? I think alot of people find him interesting and he has some stories to say with all his life experience but I don't think people are that bothered seeing him go or stay either way to be honest.

It all feels like a con to get Jade fans and Shilpa fans to actualy vote like crazy when in fact there is no need because Ken will poll the lowest vote. Even if jackiey does something really stupid and nasty she won't go because more people will want her to stay then voting for Ken to stay. As it is a vote to save it is only Jermaine and Ken who will have the fewest fanbase imo...

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Nah I do think Ken is gonna stay.

He got cheers on the night, and I don't think its obvious at all that hes going to go. I think maybe the older older generation will, he has fans, and they are gonna vote.

Mike
06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm actually thinking about giving Ken a few votes, Ok he will never be the most entertaining housemate to appear on BB but i like him, unfortunately though whatever happens i think it will be between him and Jermaine on who goes.

Dan_
06-01-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm not so sure it's a certainity that people will vote for Jack and Jackiey to be honest, where's there fanbase? Most will vote for Jade and I think that they will end up without getting many votes unless they really stand out, it's going to be very close between Ken,Jack and Jackiey imo.

Red Moon
06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
I gong to give Ken a couple of votes too. I find him interesting to listen to. His had some good discussions in the house, he has a lot to talk about and a lot of experiences to share. I can't see him winning the show, but to have him go out so soon would distract from the appeal of watching the live feeds.

Bells
06-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Ken's been pretty good so far, I don't think anything should be held against him simply because he's old.
I think people will vote for him actually, and I'm intending to give him a vote.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Thats good to see people will be voting then I didn't think people would be that bothered either way. I think we all know he will not win it but loosing out to the Goody clan would be awful.

Jacks fanbase are all the screaming girls...he is the eye candy in the house now sadly and will get votes on his looks alone. From what I have seen he has no personality going for him...yet.

I also think Jackiey is interesting to stir up things in the house even if she doesn't mean to so I would like to see her stay to be honest because she is "gobby" and says exactly what she thinks.

Dan_
06-01-2007, 12:35 PM
I agree with regards to Jack getting the teenage girl vote but I think altough Jackiey will stir things up it's not always enough to get the votes to stay and it might well be her missing out but at least it will be close with people now voting for Ken.

Anyone going to vote for Jermaine?

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:39 PM
He is another one who does deserve a vote just because he is an original but I think he will have alot of music fans already voting for him. I don't think anyone is a die hard Ken or Jermaine fan but they both desever to last atleast a week. Ken's snoring annoys people aswell so he has another reason for staying to bug people lol.

Bells
06-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
I agree with regards to Jack getting the teenage girl vote but I think altough Jackiey will stir things up it's not always enough to get the votes to stay and it might well be her missing out but at least it will be close with people now voting for Ken.

Anyone going to vote for Jermaine?

I'd like to see all the original HMs remain, not too bothered about Jade or her family even though I think Jade's entertaining. Jack staying would probably be good as he's the only good-looking guy in there at the moment, even if he is Jade's boyfriend.

So far I've voted several times for Shilpa, and will probably vote once for both Ken and Jermaine.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I think Big Brother is becoming one big con
Its not as it used to be

Get some new ideas bb:bored::bored:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
I don't think they need new ideas...more the need of actually looking at the start and going back to the basics. Less twists because they are what ruin it if they don't pull it off...they should of learn from Susie going in that twists were bad.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
its getting so dam predictable
need new ideas

Red Moon
06-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Why do you think that way Scooby, it's okay saying it a big con and needs new idea's but why and what would you suggest?

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Well as ive said This has all been done before with servents and all that jazz
the rich abd poor side was the same
The twists are not twists anymore as we all have an idea of what is going to happen.
And bringing in an x housemate is just so dull and boring.
Like the nikki thing for example omgi could write a book on this subject

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 01:05 PM
They cannot really "top" those ideas though...especially in celeb big brother having Chantelle was a huge deal so beating that is really hard. Plus there is only so much they can dress up in and make into a task. It is getting predictable now with the house next door I think because people await it happening so going back to 1 house, no twists and no added housemates UNLESS someone walks would be better imo.

Red Moon
06-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Well I'm sure anyone can come up with some original or better idea's than they have they would be happy to pay for them. It can' be easy trying to keep the show fresh and alive without repeating somethings done before. We had 12 series so far.

My advice to anyone who is getting bored by it is to stop watching and find something else on one other hundreds TV channels we have these days.

Personally I'm find this years Celebrity Big Brother much more interesting than I had hope for. Well done to the producers.

sol
06-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I'd vote for Ken, I think he's a ledge.

Haven't got any credit on my phone though at the moment. :rolleyes:

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I am quite shocked seeing many fans of Jade & Shilpa say vote for her etc because isn't it obvious that its between Jermaine and Ken for who will go? None of the females will go because people will actually vote for them but who will vote for Ken? Who likes him enough to actually pick up the phone?

As my random housemate I feel the need to say something here...how many people will actually vote for a 79 year old man to stay?...Are any of you here actualy voting for him to stay? I think alot of people find him interesting and he has some stories to say with all his life experience but I don't think people are that bothered seeing him go or stay either way to be honest.

It all feels like a con to get Jade fans and Shilpa fans to actualy vote like crazy when in fact there is no need because Ken will poll the lowest vote. Even if jackiey does something really stupid and nasty she won't go because more people will want her to stay then voting for Ken to stay. As it is a vote to save it is only Jermaine and Ken who will have the fewest fanbase imo...

To be honest, he's a funny man but he doesn't have the fanbase like everyone else has on the outside. He's basically unknown in comparison with everyone else in the house because he done his famous movies many decades ago.

Jermaine has a worldwide fanbase from around the same era but with Michael continuing to make the headline's the Jackson 5 hasn't had a chance to die.

Jade has had all the publicity going in, so she has a advantage over everyone in the house.

Shilpa, adored by the Indian population and she wont need any help getting votes.

It's going to be a shootout between Ken and the mother of the hippo.

Navajo
06-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Its unlikely bb would anounce the bottom two with least votes thats more like x factor , no i think it will be Jack who goes,all ive seen him do is make cow eyes towards Jade and sniggering together,well i for one want to split that little arrangement and so will the public

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 02:01 PM
I would rather see Jack stay and Jade go personally just to see what he is actually like without her in his shadow and her eyes always on him watching.

arista
06-01-2007, 02:03 PM
It will depend on how Endemol Edit the Live feed.

Shilpa was very Rude about the Jade Gang
almost like she was saying I do not mix with
the lower class types.

Shilpa may be voted Out
if they show her Nasty comments.

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Yeah I noticed Shilpa bitching about the Goody's.

If they show this- Shilpa may not go- but her chances of winning are screwed.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 02:06 PM
That would be seen as racist though or atleast that would be what people would cry if she was to leave. I thought her comments was rather rude aswell but I think she doesn't isnt use to chavvy characters like Jades family.

littledave
07-01-2007, 12:09 PM
im voting ken, i want jack to go.

Riz
07-01-2007, 12:11 PM

but that ken will recieve all the votes and shilpa or jade will go ?

GlitterEyes
Woo another vote for Ken:hello:

Foebane100
Who will vote for Jack or Jacky, they are the likely first ones to go

GlitterEyes
07-01-2007, 12:12 PM
I think the teenages will vote Jack because "he is fit":rolleyes: but cannot see people liking Jackiey.

Arneldo
07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Ken actully seems to have a big cult fan base that isnt speaking out.
Iam gonna give Ken a few votes - i like him and whant him to stay longer.

Pipergun
07-01-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm going to vote for Ken! Again, I don't think he'll win, but he's just so comical and quirky! I find his character really interesting.

I might give a vote to Shilpa too, although I don't think she's having any trouble picking up the votes. I might also consider one for Jermaine.

God, think I'm going mad! :laugh:

Riz
07-01-2007, 02:52 PM
I think the teenages will vote Jack because "he is fit":rolleyes: but cannot see people liking Jackiey.

hes not fit his a completeeeeeeeee himbo!!

Emilee
07-01-2007, 03:03 PM
hahahaha. Yer hes not exactly that nice to call him "Fit".