PDA

View Full Version : The break up of Jade & Jack?

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:26 PM
I am quite shocked seeing people write threads about will they or won't they on tv lol. Is it just me who thinks that this big brother "experience" will be the end of the couple? I think Jack won't be short of offers outside being on this show personally and would be shocked seeing him stay with Jade. Its like a ladder for him...getting on the show through Jade then when the time is right he will get someone better.

The way they are together seems uncomfy...he seems scared to speak and cannot move for one minute without Jade or Jackieys eyes watching him. Last night I thought he wouldn't even look at Shilpa in the eye...and there was a connection between them...I don't mean anything romantic but they are both very similar...quiet people that seem to have a shy side.

I am not sure if Jade is the jealous type but from what I have seen of her last time I can imagine her being quite clingy to Jack...if Jack and another female where in the hot tub thing and Jade was doing something else I can imagine her watching his every move...not that he would be the type who would act on any feelings if he did have any.

Bells
06-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Even if they didn't break up in the house itself, for some reason I can't see their relationship being long-term anyway, although I may be wrong. There seems to be no foundation there...yeah they have a laugh, but Jade seems over-dominant etc.
Saying that though, we probably need to give them more of a chance, say a couple of days, since we haven't seen an awful lot of the couple yet.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:30 PM
she will never last with anyone that girl she is too bossy and well dont think anyone would put up with that
i know i wouldnt

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:36 PM
It seems they try portraying themselves as the perfect couple....a hand always on a leg...an arm always around each other but on camera to me it still looks uncomfy rather than two people smitten with each other. Ok so I wouldn't want to see them full on 24/7 but it is clear that Jade is the boss and for the moment he seems happy with that. I am just wondering how long it will last...Do we know if the 3 J's can actually win yet? Therefore they have 2 allies each voting wise already so have one up on everyone else...or 2 up in fact.

Dan_
06-01-2007, 12:39 PM
I think they must be able to win otherwise I doubt they would be up for the vote to save,or involved in any evition voting as they would be a seperate entity but it seems they are fully fledged housemates now.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Jade is bound to have one of the biggest fanbases then...this better not turn into another fixed year...If Jade wins the public will have been truely cheated....again.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 12:41 PM
yes yet again like the carry on with nikki
that was afarce as well big brother

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Nikki...Chantelle...now Jade....ruining how big brother works:bawling:

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Chantelle..?

Why was Chantelle 'fixed'?

One of BB's rules is 'Big Brother has the right to change the rules at any time' we all know that.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:46 PM
A None celeb winning celeb big brother? How obvious is that that the none celeb would win.

I knew it was too good to be true the other day Chrizzle...welcome back rofl:bigsmile:

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Lmao.

GE you sound like Jodie Marsh.. stop.. now!:laugh:

Honestly though, I don't think Chantelle was 'fixed'.
The public can smell a fix a mile off, and they liked Chantelle because yeah she was a non-celeb, but also because she was nice and smiley, and entertaining. Jade won't win because I'm sure the public will get bored of her.

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:52 PM
It depends though doesn't it...if they change the rules (which is sometimes fixed in itself...banning nominations then not etc)...and people vote to save...Jade will get alot of votes. If its vote to evict Jade will also get alot of votes. If its Jade V Jo for instance up one week and its vote to save or evict is it not clear who would go. I think Jade has a huge fanbase and once jack and Jackiey goes their fans will become Jade fans in a sense. Now if Jade went before them I think it would get interesting but not very likely to happen.

At the moment I think Jade could fight off every housemate bar...Leo. This might change as we see more/less of people and if Leo walks then Jade could have it in the bag sadly.

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
The thing is, everyone said Nikki would win when she returned, and she came fifth.. I think its all too soon to be predicting to be honest.
Nobody knows. Lets just wait and see:bigsmile:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Nikki could os easily won if she has stayed the same rather than being who the public liked her being. Second time around it was so obvious even to the Nikki fans that she was putting alot of it on and acting like a child because thats the reason she thought everyone loved her. This hopefuly will also be what happens to Jade because people shouldn't get to have a second chance at big brother its unfair. Its a once in a lifetime experience and people like Nikki and now Jade fail because they be something or someone they are not. Nikki more so than Jade because so far I think Jade has been pretty grounded...sure she says what she thinks and has that ditzy side but she is bound to clash heads with Danielle...they will be in each others way playing the dumb routine. Danielle seemed amazed seeing Jade on the tv screen but I cannot see them getting along because they are so similar....not so smart. I don't think that will work having two in the house but who knows...stranger things have happened.

missbling
06-01-2007, 02:10 PM
i think as a couple they wont last he is only 19 and she is sumthing like 27 with 2 kids

Lauren
06-01-2007, 02:13 PM
I don't think they were destined for a longterm relationship anyway. BB could easily be the beginning of the end for them. But if they last - good luck to them :thumbs:

Craiggy
06-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I actually fear for Jades career this may ruin her.

suzywingwong
06-01-2007, 02:49 PM
As i have said in the will they or wont they thread, i am hoping for a bit of a domestic, and as much as i dont like her, im hoping she uses the show as payback for all those headlines of him with other people lol :devil:

GlitterEyes
06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
I would agree with that when I heard about her enterting but I think (so far) she is doing well in there and not making too many mistakes. She has grown up alot from the Jade we all saw last time...no whether she has been coached on how to behave in order to stay in and not annoy the public who knows.

Smeggypants
06-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Craiggy
I actually fear for Jades career this may ruin her.

Fingers Crossed ;)

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 04:03 PM
it could be the end of there couplke i never thought of that but i am sure they will stick together