PDA

View Full Version : Task Idea's

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 04:28 PM
On CBBLB yesterday, Dermot told us that this Series we can send in task idea's and if there good - they might be used on the show.

What tast would you set the housemates?

S2
06-01-2007, 04:33 PM
A dance competition :dance2:

suzywingwong
06-01-2007, 04:35 PM
needs to be something they can all take part in equally and get them thinking and working as a group, the dividing tasks have their place, but i think there needs to be something that helps them work together and bond as a main group too,

But as a rule i think the tasks need to be tougher and maybe last longer too

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I still think they should Play 'Deal Or No Deal' for charity.

Get a live Video link up to the DOND studo, get one housemate to play - The reaming housemates could watch on. They could use Celebrities to open the boxes, or maybe Ex-BB Housemates.

The player could play in the re-designed HND, It could just be simple design. Just painted grey - Have the desk/chair like the one din DOND and then have a big screen infront of them.

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
I still think they should Play 'Deal Or No Deal' for charity.

Get a live Video link up to the DOND studo, get one housemate to play - The reaming housemates could watch on. They could use Celebrities to open the boxes, or maybe Ex-BB Housemates.

The player could play in the re-designed HND, It could just be simple design. Just painted grey - Have the desk/chair like the one din DOND and then have a big screen infront of them.

i like it you goood at ideas

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 04:52 PM
probably write a brief discription of a fellow housemate (names drawn out of a hat)

and then the stories are read out in front of everyone

Arneldo
07-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Maybe to make a Music Video.

They will to write, memorize, preform, star in and direct a music video.