PDA

View Full Version : Carole is sooo bitchy

tom16
06-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Carole is constantly bitching bout the housemates especially shilpa

who else has noticed????:wink:

Michael
06-01-2007, 08:12 PM
yeah, she seems to be like that everytime i switch the live stream on. she seems to have a bad attitude a lot of the time.

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 08:13 PM
oh yea. carol is getting the boot first opportunity, no doubt, she's being a royal bitch. and really slacking off on her butler task as well, gonna get punished bad for sure.

S2
06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
She is on the run slagging Shilpa off.

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
have to agree with you there

Mike
06-01-2007, 08:22 PM
It's BB there will always be people bitching, whether it's uncalled for or not you know what people are like and if we didn't have the bitchy sort of characters then it would get a bit boring IMO.

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I haven't seen her bitching anymore or any less than any of the other HMs.

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Same Lauren, I havn't seen her bitching. So far I think shes been quite good actually.

S2
06-01-2007, 08:30 PM
^ do you watch CBB on channel 4, Channel 140 and 141?

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I expected her to be bitching more! From all what i read about her and reviews on her column i expected her to be a right bitch. There all just niggling at the moment and we havent seen any hardcore bitching, the sought we used to see day in, day out from people like Grace and Makosi, and the famous Team Diva.

Michael
06-01-2007, 08:34 PM
i think she bitches the most in the house..well from what i have seen of her.

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by mcq

Yeah thats what i feel too

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
Originally posted by mcq

Any examples?
Because I'm genuinely baffled as to when she has been bitching.

Michael
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by merlin437
Send in charlotte church :thumbs:

yeah mate, that would b great! :D

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by merlin437
Send in charlotte church :thumbs:

Sorry, but what has that got to do with this discussion? And can you at least explain your reasons for this?

Dan_
06-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I expected her to be a bit more bitchy but I think in the coming days she might start to up the bitching once she settles down and really get's the chance to form opinions on who to bitch to and who to bitch about.

I think so far she's been more bossy rather than bitchy.With this task putting her as the leader of those on the other side I expect her to be like a strict teacher that may even put down the other housemates.

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
Originally posted by mcq

Any examples?

when she got into the servant's quarter she was bitching about shilpa, how manipulative she was and how she managed to stay on in the main house.
then when bb asked ian to pick the head butler, she manipulated her way in and made sure she got the easiest
task.
when ken asked her something, she was real rude asking him to wait for a minute, even though she was head butler and he was 'the lordship' :wink:
when shilpa asked her to repeat something she rudely said "you should be paying attention"
theres lots more, these off the top of my head:dance:

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by curiouswatcher
Originally posted by mcq

Any examples?

when she got into the servant's quarter she was bitching about shilpa, how manipulative she was and how she managed to stay on in the main house.
then when bb asked ian to pick the head butler, she manipulated her way in and made sure she got the easiest
task.
when ken asked her something, she was real rude asking him to wait for a minute, even though she was head butler and he was 'the lordship' :wink:
when shilpa asked her to repeat something she rudely said "you should be paying attention"
theres lots more, these off the top of my head:dance:

The only example of bitching you gave there was the first one. Bitching means you say something about someone behind their back.

As far as I've seen she's been very forward with people, and hey - you just provided me with some examples of why she's not bitchy :tongue:

"when ken asked her something, she was real rude asking him to wait for a minute, even though she was head butler and he was 'the lordship' :wink:
when shilpa asked her to repeat something she rudely said "you should be paying attention""

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 08:49 PM
ok, lauren, you got me. :laugh:

but i tell you i dont like the way that carol is headed.:nono:

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:52 PM

No offence, but I don't like the way Shilpa is heading either :shocked: I'm a fan of hers but the bitching she just did was sly.

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 08:54 PM

No offence, but I don't like the way Shilpa is heading either :shocked: I'm a fan of hers but the bitching she just did was sly.

shilpa was bitching? damn, i missed that.. what happened? i wouldn't mind her bitching a bit, she seems too much of a goody two-shoes at times:devil:

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:56 PM

shilpa was bitching? damn, i missed that.. what happened? i wouldn't mind her bitching a bit, she seems too much of a goody two-shoes at times:devil:

She took Jermaine into the shower and said she was going to get annoyed with Jade and her mum cos of their voices and she can't handle or something.

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM

She took Jermaine into the shower and said she was going to get annoyed with Jade and her mum cos of their voices and she can't handle or something.

oh that? ok. fair enogh if you ask me. jackyie is quite mental and very annoying. not sure what you're watching. but jade goes to the toilet and bawls her eyes out because of her mum banging on non-stop. shilpa then is real sweet to her. her best moment so far actually, and then of course she gets into a hysterical laughing fit at dinner which is right sexy too :dance2:

S2
06-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Lauren - you should get your facts right. That was jermaine talking. He said they are annoying him and mostly Jades voice

Lauren
06-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Shilpa_Fan
^ you should get your facts right. That was jermaine. He said they are annoying her and mostly Jades voice

It was Shilpa leading him to the shower with the clear intent to bitch.

Bells
06-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I liked the way Shilpa handled the situation once Jade came out of the DR, saying they weren't like that normally but were on a low. :thumbs:
And as for the intent to bitch, I think instead of targeting their personalities or what they said she was probably having difficulty with the way they spoke and how overwhelming the whole thing was - the Goody family just sort of...appearing. :hugesmile:

And since this thread is about Carole, I haven't seen her bitch much at all! She hasn't bitched about Shilpa so far as I know, she was just stating the facts - she said, 'Shilpa's pretty dominant' or something, basically saying 'She won't want us to cook...' and stuff, which is pretty understandable as I can imagine Shilpa cooks better. And I haven't heard Carole bitch about the others much either. To be honest I expected her to bitch a lot more!

S2
06-01-2007, 09:32 PM
It was Shilpa leading him to the shower with the clear intent to bitch.

leading someone to a secluded place isn't always for bitching. She could just be in shock and want to discuss the goings on without making the Goodys' feel uncomfortable.
And jermaine was in front, leading the way. Anyways whatever. Keep on hating, she is getting more recognized. Actually more than the Shilpa fans, its the Anti-Shilpa fans who are showering her with more atttention

Lance
06-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I think it's in her nature to discuss others. It is her job, afterall.

At least she's being herself.

sol
06-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Lance

Yeah I agree, sher writes for a newspaper so she's bound to evaluate others. What she says about people isn't malicious though.

Riz
06-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Shilpa_Fan
^ do you watch CBB on channel 4, Channel 140 and 141?

lol :whistle:

Lance
06-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by sol

Yeah I agree, sher writes for a newspaper so she's bound to evaluate others. What she says about people isn't malicious though.

Exactly.

I don't particularly like her but I won't diss her for evaluating others. That's what she does... it's not with bitchy intent too much, I don't think.

Dan_
06-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by sol

Exactly.

I don't particularly like her but I won't diss her for evaluating others. That's what she does... it's not with bitchy intent too much, I don't think.

That's proably the reason she was so much in favour of being in charge of the other servants, as she likes to evaluate what the others do.

Rory
07-01-2007, 05:31 AM
Especially on the daily show. It's irritating.

Crystal-Rose
07-01-2007, 04:17 PM
:mad: i hate carole! shes only in there to get some stories for her newspaper! get her out first chance we have :bored:

Spunky
07-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Carole is the journalist right?

tell her to leave my shilpa alone:cloud:

Emilee
07-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Yer very true, i dont thik they should allow journalists in there in the first place!