PDA

View Full Version : Donny's escape

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Wasn't that great?!

I just bursted out laughing when he said 'I ain't waiting on some moran and her family'

Definatley a BB moment to cherish! :laugh:

Anyone else enjoy that?

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 08:57 PM
No not really. What a quitter. He knew what he was getting himself into when he signed his contract.

Lauren
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM
He's an alcoholic mummys boy "rock star". I don't see how he can call Jade a moron.

Oh and it's being discussed here: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=52976

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
No not really. What a quitter. He knew what he was getting himself into when he signed his contract.

I don't blame him from wanting out, getting ordered around by a non celebrity as annoying as Jade Goody... not to mention her family aswell.

In his eyes he couldn't withstand it so the easiest option was to go.

:Very Funny! :laugh2:

Bells
06-01-2007, 09:05 PM

I agree, I'm quite disappointed.
I thought he'd be decent entertainment, and not just quit at the earliest opportunity.

Chrizzle
06-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
He's an alcoholic mummys boy "rock star". I don't see how he can call Jade a moron.

Oh and it's being discussed here: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=52976

Lol hes a self proclaimed 'shouter' who wants to be known for being 'wild' when now hes going to be known as the quitter. Probably thinks hes a legend, but hes not.

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Nah Donny is a fool and i am glad he left

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 09:08 PM
he probably went over the wall cos he sobered up and realised what he had signed up for. happens, right?:whistle:

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

Lol hes a self proclaimed 'shouter' who wants to be known for being 'wild' when now hes going to be known as the quitter. Probably thinks hes a legend, but hes not.

In your eyes maybe.

So he's a quitter for reaching a wider audience to increase his fan base?

He is a legend in my eyes because he's the only one in there who produced entertainment.

Michael
06-01-2007, 09:12 PM
i agree with u mate. donnys entrance was brilliant. cant believe he left.

Mike
Made me laugh, just a bit gutted he has gone now because he seemed like a really cool guy on tonights show, also he was entertainment which is what we want on BB.

Tanser_Man
Originally posted by andybigbro

So your glad entertainment left, leaving us with dull people who won't do an awful lot.

He accomplished more in a day then most celebrities churned out in a whole series of Big Brother.

You have to give him some credit and see past this hatrid you have for him.

Michael
06-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man
Originally posted by andybigbro

So your glad entertainment left, leaving us with dull people who won't do an awful lot.

He accomplished more in a day then most celebrities churned out in a whole series of Big Brother.

You have to give him some credit and see past this hatrid you have for him.
exactly...donny was great:thumbs:

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Mike
Made me laugh, just a bit gutted he has gone now because he seemed like a really cool guy on tonights show.

Yeah, when he was in the diary room he came across as a really cool person and talked some sense.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
house not the same

Lance
06-01-2007, 09:32 PM
I was warming to Donny a bit, he made me laugh.

That's a classic quote, though. "Some moron" :laugh:

I think he was just in it for a bit of exposure. The overwhelming majority of those watching would never have heard of him before. Now, they have...

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 09:33 PM
yes there were quite few warming to him he just didnt get the chance the silly boy

sol
06-01-2007, 09:45 PM
It was quite funny but I didn't want him to go cos I thought that he was a really entertaining housemate.

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 09:52 PM
his diaryroom interview was class it showed he is just an ordinary 22 year old lad

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
why did Donny go in the house? It must have been for the exposure which is pretty shitty seeing as hes emant to be in a punk band. And it cant have bee nfor the money cos surely he wont be paid seeing as he hasnt stayed the whole time.

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Lance
I was warming to Donny a bit, he made me laugh.

That's a classic quote, though. "Some moron" :laugh:

I think he was just in it for a bit of exposure. The overwhelming majority of those watching would never have heard of him before. Now, they have...

Haha, thats the part that made me crack up... the way he said it while scutteling off on the roof! Amazing!

:laugh2:

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah i can udnerstand not wanting to wait hand and foot on some gobby cow who thinks shes royalty.

BigSister
06-01-2007, 10:34 PM
at least he went through with what he said and didnt keep saying oh im quitting oh im quitting like some housemates would have

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 10:36 PM
so really donny isnt as daft as people might think

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:38 PM
he asked for a boost climbed up said he was going and just went lol. That is the way to do it.

Hippy
06-01-2007, 10:40 PM
I reckon he went over the wall so he got the rebel "ejected" status instead of the bog standard "walked" status. Channel 4 website shows him as "walked" though :hugesmile:

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:46 PM
I wanted to see Donnie go head to head with Jades mum.

Legend
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I liked him from his entrance, he was a drunken c-unt but he made great TV. Then the fact he kept using the shower as a toilet was great, i don't think he knew it was actually a shower.

Then the other, sober side of him in the diary room today was still good. I liked that side of him too.

Then the escape was great too, i honestly couldn't fault Donny, entertainment wise.

:bigsmile:

Princess
06-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I found it funny how Ian had no idea he was helping him escape :laugh:

Bubs
06-01-2007, 10:51 PM
I can't say I blame the guy for it I could understand his reasons.

Siouxsie
07-01-2007, 10:38 AM
He probably made the right decision