PDA

View Full Version : Jade On BB/ Jade on Jade's PA

xcharleyx
06-01-2007, 09:21 PM
On jade's PA, jade seemed a lot more formal and, well, cleverer....but on this big brother she seems to have got back to her old ways. So, Which is the true Jade?

Bells
06-01-2007, 09:26 PM
It's pretty obvious that she acts a lot on BB and plays up to the camera a lot more. I'll admit she's more ditzy than your average person, but it's becoming too much of a joke now because it's so obvious it's not real all the time. She's still entertainment though.

SiMoN!
06-01-2007, 09:27 PM
she not acting at all

she is clever in some ways and think in other ways like commen knowlage(cant spell)

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 09:31 PM
She is not acting att all

AnthonyX
06-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Why does everyone think Jade is acting? Jade is being Jade. Its as simple as that. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Jade returning is completely different from Nikki returning. It was so obvious that Nikki was acting and playing up to the cameras, but Jade is not. And I am a Nikki fan so I am not being biased. There is just such a major difference and I'm shocked that people don't see that. It's like people just want her to be acting so they can have a reason to not like her.

Bells
06-01-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm actually a fan of Jade, I think she's funny.
And Simon you have a point - the girl certainly is clever. She knows what she's doing anyway!
I still think a lot of what she does she tries to make funnier simply because she's on TV, and perhaps wouldn't do it all the time in real life.
But that's just my opinion. :thumbs:

Lance
06-01-2007, 09:42 PM
For a show like Jade's PA, she'd have to act formal. It was the nature of the show.

I think when she's on Big Brother, and not required to be formal - just herself, she shines.

James
06-01-2007, 09:50 PM
I wish it was all an act. Sadly it's all too real.

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I have seen 'Jade's P.A' - and for it Jade is edited to be shown more formal. I read a interview with one of the possible PA's from 'Jade's P.A' and She actully said that Jade was the same as She was on BB, I have been scrawling around trying to find it since this whole Jade thing happend.

Princess
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Jade has to act sort of formal on a show like that! She is still herself though just acting a bit more serious.

littledave
07-01-2007, 12:27 PM
on jades PA she had them 2 people helping her out and everyone was speaking in a way jade could understand. also on jades PA jade could make herself look "cleverer" because she helped in the editing, it was her show. but big brother takes out the ditsy bits because its good entertainment.

Smeggypants
07-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by SiMoN!
she not acting at all

Ahh so naive!!

Smeggypants
07-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyX
Why does everyone think Jade is acting? .....

Erm, because she is acting.

Jade is no Einstein but she's learnt that if she acts thick by mispronouncing words, getting general knowledge wrong and pulling stereotypical thick faces she makes other thick people laugh and earns herself lots of money.

Jade is a Pantomime Thicko.

So insincere.