PDA

View Full Version : Cristian tells Joel: I prefer the newbies

alex_front2
03-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Cristian told Joel in bath he preferred the newbies, which was interesting as he was relatively close to Kieran and had a sparky friendship with Sarah and was gutted at their eviction (although he came under fire from Harriet and Twins). It seems he is opening up with the newbies and coming to life ( stripping led by Marc, Simon instigating the whole do you fancy Jade conversation, and from bbots being gobbier in this new Marc focuseed franternity task.

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Cristian told Joel in bath he preferred the newbies, which was interesting as he was relatively close to Kieran and had a sparky friendship with Sarah and was gutted at their eviction (although he came under fire from Harriet and Twins). It seems he is opening up with the newbies and coming to life ( stripping led by Marc, Simon instigating the whole do you fancy Jade conversation, and from bbots being gobbier in this new Marc focuseed franternity task.

i'm not surprised. Old housemates just didn't understand him. Now there's someone he has things in common with : Marc. I like their friendship. And he's right, Harry is nice. Don't like Sam and Showbiz now, both two faced. I don't like Marc that much, but at least he's honest.

Ellen
03-06-2015, 10:47 AM
The original HM's showed very little interest in him so this does not shock me. Most of them were sheep and followed Sarah opinion of him since her comment money first then Harriet with the lack of sense of humour during the arm wrestling. Kieran was the probably the only one that he had any banter with.
He needs to be careful though, Showbiz doesnt like him & i am not too sure about Marc either.

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 10:51 AM
The original HM's showed very little interest in him so this does not shock me. Most of them were sheep and followed Sarah opinion of him since her comment money first then Harriet with the lack of sense of humour during the arm wrestling. Kieran was the probably the only one that he had any banter with.
He needs to be careful though, Showbiz doesnt like him & i am not too sure about Marc either.

It pisses me off that that old housemates just labelled him as shallow. He's far from it. Do they even know that he's deaf in one ear and sometimes he struggles in a group? :nono: Newbies like him, but he will still get nominated, because he's quiet and thoughtful and not in your face.

Ellen
03-06-2015, 11:01 AM
It pisses me off that that old housemates just labelled him as shallow. He's far from it. Do they even know that he's deaf in one ear and sometimes he struggles in a group? :nono: Newbies like him, but he will still get nominated, because he's quiet and thoughtful and not in your face.

I dont think they know much at all tbh.
Shallow, why? Because he looks after himself & likes to look good? Dont all the females preen & primp to make themselves look good???

Showbiz said on entering the house the second time he thought Cristian was up himself and Marc said more or less the same. They may have changed their minds now they are in his company.

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 11:03 AM
I dont think they know much at all tbh.
Shallow, why? Because he looks after himself & likes to look good? Dont all the females preen & primp to make themselves look good???

Showbiz said on entering the house the second time he thought Cristian was up himself and Marc said more or less the same. They may have changed their minds now they are in his company.

I think once you get to know Cristian you can see he's a lovely boy. Newbies now can see that and they all like him. Old housemates never bothered to get to know him, and now they wonder why he prefers the newbies? :bored:

Trasadkel1
03-06-2015, 11:16 AM
I am not surprised. The others pretty much isolated him and when they did speak to him it was pretty much to patronise him. I think he feels a lot more relaxed now as he can speak without Sarah or Harriet jumping down his throat for every little thing he did. Sarah even managed to yell at him on eviction night because of the way he opened the champagne.

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 11:19 AM
I am not surprised. The others pretty much isolated him and when they did speak to him it was pretty much to patronise him. I think he feels a lot more relaxed now as he can speak without Sarah or Harriet jumping down his throat for every little thing he did. Sarah even managed to yell at him on eviction night because of the way he opened the champagne.

Yes and i love Marc and Cristian friendship. He finally has someone to have fun with. :cheer2:

Maria26
03-06-2015, 11:30 AM
This is very telling of Cristian's personality to like a dick, a snake, a fake and a giel who spends her day with her tits out more...

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 11:32 AM
I think newbies are great and if i was in there i would spend most of my time with them as well. :thumbs:

Josy
03-06-2015, 12:13 PM

This really

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 12:15 PM
This really

Newbies are like a breath of fresh air. Some of the older housemates were picking on him all the time and i'm so glad they're out. I'm loving Marc and Cristian friendship. :hugesmile:

fitz2k2
03-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Cristian needs a task lol.the dude is falling into danny pool lol