PDA

View Full Version : Eileen birthday

susie q
03-06-2015, 11:16 AM
It was good to see them all having fun at Eileens birthday party.
Because of all the twists it was beginning to look as if it would go the way of last years bb, all drama and no fun. I really do like a good mix.
The boys stripping of was fun, they were quite good at it to.
Wonder if Jade will go in the diary room to complain about all the bare bums!:laugh:

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 11:17 AM
It was good to see them all having fun at Eileens birthday party.
Because of all the twists it was beginning to look as if it would go the way of last years bb, all drama and no fun. I really do like a good mix.
The boys stripping of was fun, they were quite good at it to.
Wonder if Jade will go in the diary room to complain about all the bare bums!:laugh:

I loved the stripping. I'm watching it again. Cristian makes a sexy little sailor. :hee:

susie q
03-06-2015, 11:21 AM
I loved the stripping. I'm watching it again. Cristian makes a sexy little sailor. :hee:

He certainly does:blush:

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 11:23 AM
He certainly does:blush:

Joel face during the stripping was hilarious. He couldn't believe what he was watching! LOL :laugh3:

crazycolaist
03-06-2015, 11:24 AM

Marc always will outdo Christian though. Christian is such a sheep if im honest hence why he a northener who lives down south with a massive bellend ego.

Vanessa
03-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Marc always will outdo Christian though. Christian is such a sheep if im honest hence why he a northener who lives down south with a massive bellend ego.

No, Cristian is not arrogant and he knows what Marc is like. He as told him many times when he has gone too far. Marc won't last long, unless he gets a pass to the final.