PDA

View Full Version : Jackyie - Shilpa Showdown - Most Explosive Scene So Far!!!

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Just saw it on live stream. Do NOT miss it.

Shilpa tells Jackyie that everyone is upset with her yakking on and on. Jackyie doesn't let shilpa get a word in edgeways and tries to bitch about others and says how Jackyie & Jade planned to get Jo to break the rules, so they will lose the task. Shilpa is shocked. Jackyie goes on and on and on ... Tempers flare, Shilpa is very very upset, both by jackyie's yakking and by her mean spiritedness to win. Jade joins in argument, supports Shilpa, things get worse ....

Riz
06-01-2007, 10:28 PM
and then wat happens..lol i wish i had live feed

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Jackyie is going to struggle to get votes to save herself now.
i am almost certain she has assured herself of an elimination come wednesday.

everyone is annoyed with her now. even her own daughter.

Riz
06-01-2007, 10:29 PM
what is shilpa doing ?

gemmalou
06-01-2007, 10:30 PM
ooo, this sounds interesting.
I'll have to watch E4 plus 1 later to see this

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by rakashmiri
and then wat happens..lol i wish i had live feed

shilpa went away, let jade and jackyie argue. jackyie was going on and on and on .. screaming her noggin off.

things got quiet after a bit, when jackyie went for a drink. shilpa was very dignified, right through. quite hassled, tried doing something with good intentions, backfired a bit. but well handled eventually. has won a lot of admirers among the other housemates now.

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:31 PM
what an evil cow. Shilpa is so polite and humble and doesnt deserve t obe spoken to like that.

Riz
06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
what was jade and jackie arguing about?

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:33 PM
curiouswatcher didnt explain what they were arguing about very well :sad:

Tanser_Man
06-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Will have to watch it on E4+1 i think...love a bit of drama!

Didn't take the one armed ASBO long to leave her mark....:rolleyes:

Chocolate
06-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Jackyie & Jade planned to get Jo to break the rules????
ohhhhhhhhh juicy

S2
06-01-2007, 10:35 PM
aawww poor Shilpa, just as she gets stronger, somone pulls her down.

What channel did you see this on? E4 showed abit of it

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 10:35 PM
shilpa is sitting quietly looking very thoughtful. jermaine says "interesting day" and shilpa laughs. still looking a bit upset and also doing a lot of thinking. jade looks upset as well, jack staring blankly. ken being the joker he is, rambles on about something else altogether. he was trying to throw up or something during the shilpa-jackyie argument.

Riz
06-01-2007, 10:37 PM
sorry but wat was the argument about i think jade might of been angry that her mum blew their trick.. ???

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Slezer
curiouswatcher didnt explain what they were arguing about very well :sad:

soz, trying to watch and update at the same time.

1) shilpa took jackyie aside to tell her that everyone was getting upset with her incessant chatter. shilpa first checked with jermaine and jade if it would be ok to do that. jermaine advised her not to, jade urged her to. (jade cried earlier in the evening, because she was embarassed by her mum).

2) jackyie was in no mood to listen to shilpa and was nasty and mean, first treating her as an ally and telling her about the Jo trap. but seeing that shilpa did not approve of it, turned against her. Shilpa was trying to calm her down by telling jackyie to call her by her name and not call her princess. jackyie just got madder.

3) shilpa walked away, jade stepped in to support shilpa and tried to talk sense to her mum. no luck.

4) jade & jackyie arguing for a bit, before jackyie went for a drink.

Riz
06-01-2007, 10:41 PM
ooooooo i c.. thanks for the update x

Pipergun
06-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by curiouswatcher
shilpa is sitting quietly looking very thoughtful. jermaine says "interesting day" and shilpa laughs. still looking a bit upset and also doing a lot of thinking. jade looks upset as well, jack staring blankly. ken being the joker he is, rambles on about something else altogether. he was trying to throw up or something during the shilpa-jackyie argument.

Ken was trying to throw up during the Jackiey/Shilpa/Jade argument!? Now that's something I never thought I'd hear! :spin:

Can't say I'm overly surprised really. In all honesty, Jackiey and Jade... don't know about Jack, don't have the needed intelligence to realise what should be said, and what should be left unsaid.

If all this is true, then Jackiey sounds to have shot her family's chances in the foot!

S2
06-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Jackiey was in the wrong. Good going to Jade for supporting Shilpa

Slezer
06-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Shilpa_Fan

yeah jade seems like a nicer eprson this time round.

curiouswatcher
06-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Slezer

yeah jade seems like a nicer eprson this time round.

i think jade really bonded with shilpa earlier in the evening. shilpa was very sweet to jade, when jade was very upset. shilpa was consoling her, calming her down then cheering her up with some girly chatter and helping her with her make-up.

S2
06-01-2007, 10:53 PM
I don't think Jade has bonded with Shilpa as such. I still feel both she and Jack keep their distant. I think its merely she can't afford to be biased. And well in all respect it is rude to call somone something because you think its an apt name for her, this time around the reason being that Jackiey thinks Shilpa is like a princess, never lifting a finger and waiting for her househelp and maids to do everything

SiMoN!
06-01-2007, 10:54 PM
i cant wait ot see thins
should be funny

Jackey makes me laf

Ayran
06-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Issues, love it!!!! vote shilpa!!!!!!! and keep voting to see futher issues, its just a matter of time b4 she kicks it of with that media ***** Carole!!!(back stabbing bitch):devil:

Riz
06-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Ayran
Issues, love it!!!! vote shilpa!!!!!!! and keep voting to see futher issues, its just a matter of time b4 she kicks it of with that media *** Carole!!!(back stabbing ----):devil:

easssssyyyyy cut out the swearing m8

S2
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Ayran you're obviously hyped. I don't want Shilpa to be kept for controversies

Ayran
06-01-2007, 11:19 PM
sorry!!!!!... however major update!!!
It seems like the whole Jackiey disliking Shilpa thing has become "official"

Day 4, 23:33: Upon his return to the servants' quarters, Leo immediately reveals the extent of the disagreement between Shilpa and Jackiey to a shocked group. He explained: "Shilpa was told to shut up at the table by the old bird. S asked to see THAT THING (Jackiey) in the bedroom. Just to explain 'I am not a princess', cos they keep calling her princess. She said "I can't call you...Shooo, I can't say your name anyway, I'm coming on, I'm just coming on, so I can't do it."

Leona
06-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Woah!.. Sounds big!.. Gotta see it.. Damn Jackey seems MAD.

Cody™
06-01-2007, 11:22 PM
man, i hope they include this in the highlights tmoro! jackie is a cow - no offence. jus do not like the women at all!

SiMoN!
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
thank god for Jackey

S2
06-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Shilpa was trying to discuss the matter whereas Jackiey wanted an arguement, thinking a flair up will be in good taste of what the audience wants

Ayran
06-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Wot the hell!!!

Jades mum has some major issues I cant believe that she asked Shilpa whether she lived in a house or a shack. Wot the hell, a Shack???
I was shocked, I wonder wot people will think about the UK, especially when we people like jade and her family representing the UK. Also who the hell made Jade the 25th most influential person in the world.
Also you know that Miss piggys mum is lesbian, I think that she may have a crush on Shilpa and who could blame her!! Lol. The reason why the Sow is kicking it of with Shilpa is that she knows that she cant have her!!!
Also how old is the sow, cus she is still having periods??? Wot the hell!!!

SiMoN!
06-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Wot the hell!!!

Jades mum has some major issues I cant believe that she asked Shilpa whether she lived in a house or a shack. Wot the hell, a Shack???
I was shocked, I wonder wot people will think about the UK, especially when we people like jade and her family representing the UK. Also who the hell made Jade the 25th most influential person in the world.
Also you know that Miss piggys mum is lesbian, I think that she may have a crush on Shilpa and who could blame her!! Lol. The reason why the Sow is kicking it of with Shilpa is that she knows that she cant have her!!!

juat because she gay doesnt mean she like evry woman

S2
06-01-2007, 11:40 PM
^ LOL at your comment about Shilpas' mum having a lesbian crush on Shilpa :joker:

SiMoN!
06-01-2007, 11:40 PM
^ LOL at your comment about Shilpas' mum having a lesbian crush on Shilpa :joker:

homeaphbica (cant spell)

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 11:41 PM
i will just see it tomorrow they better show it

Dan_
06-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Anyone else think of Majorie Dawes off Little Britain when Jackiey has trouble understanding and saying Shilpa's name?

Ayran
06-01-2007, 11:53 PM
I know that if your gay, you don't have to like every one of the same sex.
I am just trying to explain the sow’s reactions, I think that there may be some sexual tension, and the sow needs some action!!!
By the way I am not homophobic, I don't give a s@!* if the sow shagged a man a woman or even a donkey!

Pipergun
06-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Anyone else think of Majorie Dawes off Little Britain when Jackiey has trouble understanding and saying Shilpa's name?

Completely! :laugh:

Ssh.. wha?

Meera, could you say that in English, please?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making fun of Shilpa/her race. I agree - the two share similar ignorances!

Jackiey is like a charicature, after all! :laugh2:

Dan_
06-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun

Ssh.. wha?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making fun of Shilpa/her race. I agree - the two share similar ignorances!

Glad it's just not me.

Jackiey really does come off silly at times :laugh:

Pipergun
07-01-2007, 12:04 AM

Ssh.. wha?

Glad it's just not me.

That's cause she is silly! :tongue:

I seem to remember there being a thread about this, but how hard can it be to say 'Shilpa'?

Granted, I might mistakenly say 'Shipla' once or twice, but courtesy ends when you starts saying "Shoo.. what?" , "Shooblaa?"

Perhaps it's better for our sanity if she does call her Princess, after all! :laugh:

Dan_
07-01-2007, 12:06 AM

Ssh.. wha?

Glad it's just not me.

That's cause she is silly! :tongue:

I seem to remember there being a thread about this, but how hard can it be to say 'Shilpa'?

Granted, I might mistakenly say 'Shipla' once or twice, but courtesy ends when you starts saying "Shoo.. what?" , "Shooblaa?"

Perhaps it's better for our sanity if she does call her Princess, after all! :laugh:

I really think it is for the best that she sticks with Princess or we are going to have the constant shoo....shooplaa? No Shilpa conversation.

The_Hitman
07-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Jackies playing the cute idiot just like Jade does. They think it makes them charming. Though Jackies variation makes Jade look like a bloody saint in comparison. Its an embarrassment for our country.:conf2:

x-heather-x
07-01-2007, 12:40 AM
i have been watching the live streaming last little while and Ken was arguing with Jade and Jackiey. He was going on about wanting his sleep or something like that and they were going on at him. He was really sticking up for himself though!

Good on him i say!:hello:

Diablo
07-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Jackiey is a vile creature.. I hope she's out on weds..

curiouswatcher
07-01-2007, 03:20 AM
Wot the hell!!!

whoa! no need to get nasty mate! peace out:pat:

Rory
07-01-2007, 05:30 AM
:( I'll have to wait for this on the Daily Show.

Dracula
07-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Who farted late last night because jackie said it was not her and ken had a go at them but jamaine liked it.:thumbs2:

curiouswatcher
07-01-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by merlin437
Who farted late last night because jackie said it was not her and ken had a go at them but jamaine liked it.:thumbs2:

it was jackiey! she admitted to it.

texbex
07-01-2007, 09:25 AM
aww poor shilpa they have only been with her for bit more than 24 hours and theyre being ded nasty already :shocked:

Nowhere
07-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by x-heather-x
i have been watching the live streaming last little while and Ken was arguing with Jade and Jackiey. He was going on about wanting his sleep or something like that and they were going on at him. He was really sticking up for himself though!

Good on him i say!:hello:

I don't think they were going on at him, he woke up after hearing some loud laughing from the girls I think, and he said 'people are trying to sleep you know' or something to that effect, so they came back at him by mentioning him keeping everyone up usually with his snoring, which in my opinion is fair enough. I think Jade and Jackiey were just defending themselves ...

noni
07-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh man, why is it when I watch it live nothing this interesting happens! I'm glad Shilpa stood up to her. That woman is vile.

duaxeallowed
07-01-2007, 10:19 AM
why they trying to get Jo to fail anyway! :conf2:

Ayran
07-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Noisy night keeps Jermaine, Shilpa up

Jermaine and Shilpa filled in Carole this morning on what proved to be a noisy night in the Big Brother Manor's bedroom.

"Three times last night and once this morning," said Jermaine of sow nocturnal tendency to release gas. "Between his [Ken's] snoring and her flatulating it's like.. I can't sleep!" he joked, to Shilpa's agreement. Each event apparently produced guffaws of laughter amongst the other family members.

Head butler Carole analysed the situation. "Her [Jackiey's] talking is, I suspect, worse than the farting," she postulated.

Pipergun
07-01-2007, 10:56 AM
They certainly have some class, that Goody gang! :rolleyes:

Nowhere
07-01-2007, 10:59 AM
They certainly have some class, that Goody gang! :rolleyes:

In Jades' defence though, I think she has grown up some.. and is frequently embarrassed by her mum. You can choose your friends,but you can't choose your family ...

Pipergun
07-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I do agree in that sense. :bigsmile:

She's been more considerate than she was in BB3 ... not always filling the air with her voice. And, like you said, she seems more in-tune with the other housemates, seeing how her mum's riling the others up.

Ayran
07-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Dirk: "In real life you avoid these people"

Dirk has made it clear that he is less than impressed with Jackiey's conduct in her disagreement with Shilpa last night.

The subject came up after Jermaine wondered "how people can spend this much time together and not want to spend time together afterwards," referring to last night's problems. Dirk and Shilpa explained that Big Brother is playing mind-games with them, but Jermaine wasn't impressed.

"They can try but you can't lose your compsure," said Jermaine.

"I've never lost my composure before," explained Shilpa. "But I couldn't take it. I could have continued to fight but I don't like to make scenes."

"In real life you just avoid people like that," said Dirk. "You just leave the party."

"Thank God for Jermaine, I tell you," said Shilpa.

"Right in front of the Big Brother door I thought a fight would start," explained Jermaine to Dirk. "And you [Shilpa] were trying to make up with her and she wouldn't let her [Shilpa] touch her and she was trying to make up with her."

"Jermaine was ready to pounce on her," added Shilpa. "He was watching like a hawk!

Foebane100
07-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Maybe it is a plan to get Jacky out as they get paid for being in the house no matter how long they stay in they get the same amount.

tom16
07-01-2007, 02:39 PM
i hope shilpa doesnt walk!!!!!:sad:

noni
07-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Me too! Hang in there Shilpa. :(

missbling
07-01-2007, 03:40 PM
is jackie a lesbian and was this arguement today or yesterday {sat}

Spunky
07-01-2007, 03:46 PM
I need to see this fight hope it comes on channel 4 tonight, glad Shilpa stood up for herself:hello:

Sophii3x
07-01-2007, 05:32 PM
OMG! Jackiey is a vile dog.
GET HER OUT!!!