PDA

View Full Version : Indians living in "shacks"

spacebandit
06-01-2007, 11:32 PM
If we have to put up with pig ignorant trailer trash idiots on TV, why are they allowed to speak.

What a total embarrassment. :cloud:

Once again the atypical thick little Englander stereotype rears its ugly head - wasn't Maxwell and Saskia enough ? :conf:

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 11:34 PM
We saw Jackiyie's vist to India on one of Jade's Shows on Living TV - i think She was just curious as too how Shilpa lived and trying to find a common ground with her by talking about India.

SiMoN!
06-01-2007, 11:34 PM
thta is insulting to england

and you call us raceist:bored:

spacebandit
06-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
We saw Jackiyie's vist to India on one of Jade's Shows on Living TV - i think She was just curious as too how Shilpa lived and trying to find a common ground with her by talking about India.

No, the word that describes the "shack" comment is condescending. Another is ignorant

and both are favoured traits of the thick little Englander abroad

spacebandit
06-01-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by SiMoN!

and you call us raceist:bored:

Well, as an Englishman who works in Germany, Malta and Italy - who speaks German and Italian fluently and Malti [badly] - I also speak Spanish and French I am constantly amazed how many folk in other countries speak English.

I have just returned from 3 months in Berlin - I cannot count how many Germans I encountered who speak English - want to try the same here in regards to German ? Neither can I count the number of people I have met in other countries who regard the British [not just English] as arrogant and ignorant of everything not in this sceptered isle.

Having your fellow countrymen called arrogant thugs by another person in their own country is a pretty humbling and embarrassing experience - especially having witnessed the reason they are being called that and having to agree with them.

Yet we glorify and excuse our stupidity and ignorance as a nation in shows like this.

PS

Its spelled R-A-C-I-S-T :pat:

PPS

Why don't I leave ?
I am - at the end of the year, to New Zealand. You are welcome.

stacey
06-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by spacebandit
If we have to put up with pig ignorant trailer trash idiots on TV, why are they allowed to speak.

Once again the atypical thick little Englander stereotype rears its ugly head - wasn't Maxwell and Saskia enough ? :conf:

sorry am i being thick but i dont understand any of that

spacebandit
06-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by *stacey*

If someone told you they were from Africa would you think about asking them if they lived in a mud hut ?

If you met an African American would you would you think about asking them if they lived in a ghetto ?

If you met a Latin American would you thing about asking them if they lived in a shanty town ?

Would that be one of the first things you asked them ?
If not, why not ?

The_Hitman
07-01-2007, 12:31 AM

Youre absolutely right space. Jackie was being an arrogant pig on purpose cause she thinks she can be. The thing is, if someone did the same to her shed blow a gasket. Its just one of the many embarrassing things about some of the people in my fine country.

Diablo
07-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by *stacey*

If someone told you they were from Africa would you think about asking them if they lived in a mud hut ?

If you met an African American would you would you think about asking them if they lived in a ghetto ?

If you met a Latin American would you thing about asking them if they lived in a shanty town ?

Would that be one of the first things you asked them ?
If not, why not ?

I wouldn't ask those questions.. but I wouldn't have asked about a shack either.....

I cant stand Jade or her vile mother

Emilee
07-01-2007, 11:37 AM
I can't stand their who family theyve ruined the whole show!!! :mad:
And i cant stand Jackie! She cant evan pronounce Shilpa's name.

Siouxsie
07-01-2007, 11:47 AM
I think Jackie is quite amusing but not very intelligent. Jade is just weller there is no word to describe her really

Pipergun
07-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Jackiey can't even spell her name!

The proper spelling is Jacqui, isn't it? :laugh:

Siouxsie
07-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Actually pipergun I think there maybe a few ways to spell it but pretty good point she probably cant spell her name,one things for sure she is definately right handed (no offence intended) Joke!
Bless her.

Ruth
07-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by SiMoN!

and you call us raceist:bored: Spacebandit was not being racist. The British do have an unfortunate stereotype abroad, and it's because of people like Jackiey and her ignorant comments.

texbex
07-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah I did think that was a bit racist too she is a vile moron who needs to get a life

Siouxsie
07-01-2007, 01:13 PM
I didnt think she is racist its just a reflection of Jackies intelligence