PDA

View Full Version : Jade in tears over her mother

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Jade was in tears tonight after becoming frustrated with her mother's constant talking.

The BB3 star was found sobbing in the bathroom by Shilpa, who attempted to get to the bottom of the problem.

"My mum just goes on and on," she explained. "I love her to bits, but this is such a small atmosphere and you can't get away from it."

She added that she could see that her mother's "loudness" was starting to irritate other people, making her feel guilty for agreeing with them.

Later she spoke to boyfriend Jack about the problem, but he assured her that it was par for the course.

"My mum does my head in all the time - everyone's mums do," he declared, before coming up with a potential solution to the problem. "Every time she gets on your nerves we'll just go out in the garden."

From DS:BB

andybigbro
06-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the Info :dance2:

Smeggypants
06-01-2007, 11:42 PM
I had to laugh about the look on Jermaine jacksons face after being in the same room as the chav for a few monites. He was like "Who the fück is this!?"

Later he went into the shower room to talk to Shilpa and explained how he couldn't stand the chav.

jade's mum is a worse than Jade and that's sayin' sopmethin':dazzler: :dazzler::dazzler:

Siouxsie
06-01-2007, 11:51 PM
I still dont think Jade has any respect for her mum

spacebandit
06-01-2007, 11:53 PM
The whole thing has the smell of "staged" about it

Arneldo
06-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by scooby

If you read Jade's Book or See her TV programme you will see jusy how much Jade loves her mum.

Dan_
07-01-2007, 12:01 AM
It's understable that Jade and her mum don't see eye to eye at times, Jackiey really could try the patience of a saint with her constant talking.

Siouxsie
07-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva

If you read Jade's Book or See her TV programme you will see jusy how much Jade loves her mum.

read it
Love her mum maybe but respect no
These are two different things imo

just dont like the way she shouts at her. Not only in the bb house but other tv reality shows i have seen them in:thumbs:

Arneldo
07-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva

read it
Love her mum maybe but respect no
These are two different things imo

just dont like the way she shouts at her. Not only in the bb house but other tv reality shows i have seen them in:thumbs:

Just because they might have a diffrent relationship to a typical mother and daighter that doesnt mean Jade doesnt respect her mother

Dracula
07-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Never take your mother into the house :nono:

Rory
07-01-2007, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by andybigbro
Thanks for the Info :dance2:
You always say that when a news article is posted. It doesn't provide much meaning. (Post boost, possibly)

Anyways, I'd be annoyed of it too. Surprised Jade is annoyed of it, haha.