PDA

View Full Version : Peoples opinions on Danielle

Chrizzle
07-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I've noticed more and more people are warming to Danielle in the Daily Rankings etc. I think people are finally realising shes a harmless girl, who is entertaining.

Anyone see her on Diary Room Uncut? She was so funny.

SiMoN!
07-01-2007, 12:15 AM
i think she kool

will go far but dont think she will win

Dan_
07-01-2007, 12:17 AM
I like her.Overall I think she's quite ditzy but a nice girl who likes to have fun and shows no malice towards anyone else.

I know some people think her comments might be bitchy but I just see them as jokey to be honest.

She might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but she's okay in my book :wavey:

Princess
07-01-2007, 12:20 AM
People think sometimes good people have to be mean because they just have to be sort of mean.

Danielle isn't like that! She is just adorable,cute and lovely and I'm glad people are seeing that.

stacey
07-01-2007, 12:20 AM
i really like her, she has done nothing to make me dislike her and she seems really nice girl and shes kinda funny sometimes too

andybigbro
07-01-2007, 12:25 AM
i love Danielle she is funny and nice she is also gorgeous wich makes it better lol :tongue:

Diablo
07-01-2007, 12:29 AM
I like her better than some

Chrizzle
07-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Wow seems peoples opinions have changed from Day 1.
I've also noticed theres not really any bad threads about her..

andybigbro
07-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Wow seems peoples opinions have changed from Day 1.
I've also noticed theres not really any bad threads about her..

Yay i am pleased about that :dance2:

BB-Rocks
07-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Ive liked her since day 1, and still do. Id love it if she won. I think most people think because she has good looks,she has nothing else to offer, which is obviously wrong.

Diablo
07-01-2007, 01:06 AM
I didnt think that.. I just didnt know who she was.. but i'm warming to her

andybigbro
07-01-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by BB-Rocks
Ive liked her since day 1, and still do. Id love it if she won. I think most people think because she has good looks,she has nothing else to offer, which is obviously wrong.

i totally agree i have loved her since i saw her VT

and she was my random housemate i was over the moon :spin2:

andybigbro
07-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Diablo
I didnt think that.. I just didnt know who she was.. but i'm warming to her

Yay :thumbs2:

Hope you begin to really like her :wink:

helena95
07-01-2007, 01:07 AM
I've noticed more and more people are warming to Danielle in the Daily Rankings etc. I think people are finally realising shes a harmless girl, who is entertaining.

hello
danielle is a gold digger why would she be going out with a 40 year old man

helena95
07-01-2007, 01:08 AM
she is a gold digger

Diablo
07-01-2007, 01:09 AM
maybe she is but i'm basing my opinion on what she is like inside of the house.

andybigbro
07-01-2007, 01:36 AM
No she really likes Teddy :nono:

Legend
07-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by helena95

hello
danielle is a gold digger why would she be going out with a 40 year old man

In your eyes, do people only go out with older guys if there after money? Did it not occur to you that she may love him and the age doesn't matter? With her looks, i think she could take her pick from the young, loaded footballers so why would she go for him if it was just the money?

Oh and also, it has nothing to do with how she is in the house, surely that's what your basing your opinion on? How entertaining they are in the house and not on what you've read in a newspaper?

Admin: Out of order, insults towards other forum member deleted.

Diablo
07-01-2007, 01:44 AM
LOL I agree Legend.. when my friend was 19 her BF was 39 and he wasn't rich..

Legend
07-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Diablo
LOL I agree Legend.. when my friend was 19 her BF was 39 and he wasn't rich..

Exactly. It really bugs me when people come on and throw comments about and judge people when they blatantly haven't got a clue about what they are actually like.

Nowhere
07-01-2007, 01:47 AM
She seems ok to me, I wouldn't say she was the most entertaining of the bunch,but she's a nice girl.. and nowhere near as dull as Ims (which is :thumbs:)

Legend
07-01-2007, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Nowhere
She seems ok to me, I wouldn't say she was the most entertaining of the bunch,but she's a nice girl.. and nowhere near as dull as Ims (which is :thumbs:)

Hi. :thumbs2: :wavey:

Sorry, i'm sad and going to go to sleep now. :laugh:

AnthonyX
07-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Danielle is an idiot, but one of my favorites. She's not as stupid as Emma who is one of my all time favorites, but she is definately thicke. But I think that is what I like about her, she's just so naiive.

andybigbro
07-01-2007, 02:12 AM
She iis funny i trhink

curiouswatcher
07-01-2007, 04:00 AM
she's a bit ditzy but she's ok. will wait and watch.:whistle:

Dracula
07-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Needs to grow up some more :laugh::laugh:

Rory
07-01-2007, 05:50 AM
I think she will go far, because she's just a ditzy/fun girl. She's more entertaining than some.

Mike
07-01-2007, 07:16 AM
I didn't really like Danielle at first but seeing how she has been in the HND has changed my opinion, she is putting alot of effort into passing this task and despite there being people older than her in there she seems to be the one organising everyone and making sure they all get up, don't think she will win but she won't be out early either.

texbex
07-01-2007, 09:26 AM
I think shes cool and really funny she has some funny one liners

DMoses
07-01-2007, 10:11 AM
She is common and awful. She is one of those limited human beings who has no knowledge about what the world is about. She is married to a footballer and has an easy life.

Biggest joke: 'I didn't know that they were going to show my breasts in the magazine.'
A nonsense. One signs a contract to tell them that they will pose nude/semi nude.
And to not even know who Winston Chirchill is........
She may not be a nasty person but she is a common, dull, unintelligent nothing.

Nowhere
07-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by DMoses
She is common and awful. She is one of those limited human beings who has no knowledge about what the world is about. She is married to a footballer and has an easy life.

Biggest joke: 'I didn't know that they were going to show my breasts in the magazine.'
A nonsense. One signs a contract to tell them that they will pose nude/semi nude.

Welcome to the forum ! :xyxwave:

duaxeallowed
07-01-2007, 10:14 AM
i like her she makes me laugh somtimes

AndyJK
07-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Very nice girl. Good personality, sense of humour and shows a caring side to her.

I also felt she handled the crowd very well, who disgracefully booed her as she entered the house. There were no tears and getting upset about it. Good on yer girl! She took it all in her stride and that is credit to her character and self-esteem. If only other non-celeb house mates treated these thick, loutish tabloid reading oxygen thieves with the disdain they deserve, we wouldn't have HMs routinely pouring out their tears and concerns worrying about the reaction of the crowd at eviction time.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Danielle went on to win. I would be pleased if she did.

AndyJK
07-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by DMoses

That's a lot do with the education system no thanks to this Labour government who have dumbed down teaching standards to reach targets. Doesn't it worry you that somebody with GCSE's and 'A' Levels doesn't know anything about thew world or who Winston Churchill is (whose name you spelt incorrectly by the way)? It does me.

Still putting her lack of knowledge aside, she is still young and at the age where she wants to party and enjoy herself.

Emilee
07-01-2007, 11:15 AM
I think Danielle is one of the funniest people in there. I hope she stays like that throughout the show. :thumbs2:

emz438
07-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Oh I just think she's quite funny.

She isn't the brightest crayon in the box =P

But that's part of the reason she's funny.

I just think she's quite an innocent and sweet girl :] there's nothing wrong with her ...

xstarsx
08-01-2007, 11:18 AM
i think she is brill she will go along way hopefully win or come runner-up x:dance2:

Ella
08-01-2007, 11:22 AM
I don't really have an opinion of her yet...she seems nice, that's about all I can say about her at the moment.

Jay
08-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Since this task started i havent seen much of her, she seems like a nice girl i can only give my opinion of her once this task has been done because she hasn't been shown much.