PDA

View Full Version : Marc And Sam's little showmanc

jaxie
04-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Marc and Sam's little showmance, genuine attraction or calculated airtime?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-24-woah-marc-and-sam-get-very-kissy-and-cosy-bed

Vanessa
04-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Sam is using Marc for airtime and he falls for it! :facepalm:

Josy
04-06-2015, 01:33 PM
I haven't seen yet so will comment more when I do.

It could explain the way Marc acts with her though I guess.

That said, I hate any showmances on BB, if it's real feeling they could easily wait until after the show instead of airing it.

LukeB
04-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Not going to call it a showmance yet

bitontheslide
04-06-2015, 01:36 PM
I was wondering what role BB had for her, now we know

jaxie
04-06-2015, 01:37 PM
I haven't seen yet so will comment more when I do.

It could explain the way Marc acts with her though I guess.

That said, I hate any showmances on BB, if it's real feeling they could easily wait until after the show instead of airing it.

Sorry I added a link in the op. Was focused on doing my first ever poll!

Trasadkel1
04-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Think it is all part of their briefing of what they think the viewers want to see. We have had the shaking up of the housemates to cause the arguments and now the showmance, where has this sudden mutual attraction for each other come from... Says it all. All we need now is the sex. Are we putting money on whether that will come from Nick/Harry or Marq/Sam. I would put money on the latter. Marq is used to doing this in his previous programmes. He will think nothing of having sex on Big Brother. Job done.

bitontheslide
04-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Think it is all part of their briefing of what they think the viewers want to see. We have had the shaking up of the housemates to cause the arguments and now the showmance, where has this sudden mutual attraction for each other come from... Says it all. All we need now is the sex. Are we putting money on whether that will come from Nick/Harry or Marq/Sam. I would put money on the latter. Marq is used to doing this in his previous programmes. He will think nothing of having sex on Big Brother. Job done.

i agree

parmnion
04-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Jesus, what's foreplay? A gob in the face?

Josy
04-06-2015, 01:51 PM

Job done?

He will be even more hated if he has sex on BB :laugh:

Patricia4
04-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Calculated Airtime

Maria26
04-06-2015, 02:22 PM
nothing genuine...

MrWong
04-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Job done?

I don't think he's there to win. He's there to cause controversy and make headlines.

StephenPullen
04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
I didn't even know this was a thing :shrug:

It's so funny seeing all the different methods people are using to try and hate on Marc.

Dash Darington
04-06-2015, 02:44 PM
She's attracted to him sexually, because he's shown his brazenness and ability to dominate the others.

As a sociopath, he's not capable of affection, although he will be amused in the short term by his ability to control and dominate her before it grows tiresome. When he grows bored he will feign enough interest to keep her on side politically until he doesn't need her anymore.

Trasadkel1
04-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Job done?

Exactly but I think he is there for the ratings and to shake up the place.

Cherie
04-06-2015, 02:51 PM
I don't think he's there to win. He's there to cause controversy and make headlines.

Or will he be the first latecomer to win, keep him in, a few well chosen edits, viewer manipulated, job done :idc:

Dash Darington
04-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Or will he be the first latecomer to win, keep him in, a few well chosen edits, viewer manipulated, job done :idc:

Brian Belo was a latecomer.

MrWong
04-06-2015, 03:02 PM

That could work in a VTS but I don't think it would work in a VTE.

He has a go at so many hm's, the fans of those hm's would relish the chance to vote him out and BB can't manipulate every nomination/eviction until the final, though I'm sure they'd love to.