PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have no Favourite?

Niamh.
09-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Ugh, was starting to like Marc till last nights show, I really couldn't say I like any of them very much now, they're all pretty bad, at a push it'd have to be Jade at this stage but I can't find myself really rooting for anyone anymore. Anyone else feel like this?

Kazanne
09-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Yes,me ,haven't got one that I enjoy rooting for,I like Christian and Marc,but not really fussed on this BB,Marc has livened it up though and he does make me laugh and cringe.so for entertainment value,I'de say him,for being a nice guy,Christian.

Withano
09-06-2015, 01:57 PM
It's more "who do I hate the least" instead of "who do I like the most" at the moment.

Joel needs to smile more, Nick needs to be less horny and jade needs to talk more but those three piss me off the least usually

a week ago I would have put Marc near the top too

Niamh.
09-06-2015, 01:59 PM
It's more "who do I hate the least" instead of "who do I like the most" at the moment.

Joel needs to smile more, Nick needs to be less horny and jade needs to talk more but those three piss me off the least usually

haha yeah that's exactly it, isn't it? I find Nick to be kind of sleazy and I hate Harry so that really turns me off him. Joel is just annoying now. Chloe I like alot sometimes

Livia
09-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Me. I liked Eileen, but I really don't like any of the others, especially Marc. I thought it was just me because I'd missed a few weeks... seems I'm not alone though!

Niamh.
09-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Me. I liked Eileen, but I really don't like any of the others, especially Marc. I thought it was just me because I'd missed a few weeks... seems I'm not alone though!

I hated him first then I liked him but then he just went overboard and I hate him again Meh. Kieran and Sarah were my favourites but that stupid quadruple eviction ended that

GLENN BILL BB7
09-06-2015, 02:03 PM

a week ago I would have put Marc near the top too

LOL true! and Jack needs to stop being a fat Bitch, Skank Harry should put some clothes on and Danny should actually do something!

Jason.
09-06-2015, 02:04 PM
The ones in my sig, I like.

Livia
09-06-2015, 02:04 PM
I hated him first then I liked him but then he just went overboard and I hate him again Meh. Kieran and Sarah were my favourites but that stupid quadruple eviction ended that

I was devastated when I came back to fine the twins were out. I wanted to make "Samey" a thing. Sally and Amy = Samey... because they're twins... geddit?!? Another missed opportunity.

Marc is a arse. And I hate his thighs almost as much as his personality.

Niamh.
09-06-2015, 02:06 PM
I was devastated when I came back to fine the twins were out. I wanted to make "Samey" a thing. Sally and Amy = Samey... because they're twins... geddit?!? Another missed opportunity.

Marc is a arse. And I hate his thighs almost as much as his personality.

:laugh2:

Those BOTs idiots could never think of something that clever

AarynGriesfan
I liked Sarah but ever since her eviction I haven't had a favorite. Just killing time till bbus comes back on then dropping this show.

hijaxers
I feel the same, just as you begin to like one of them more they show their vile side and you question why you liked them in the first place , Marc seems to get all the camera time purposely with his constant antics , making it difficult for anyone else to get a look in ! Its seems there's no depths he won't sink to in order to stay in the limelight often insulting and belittling the other HM's . BB needs to reign him in.Most of the other blokes sit on the fence , Harry bores the tits off me , sick of nose picking nick being played like a fiddle ,Jack's just annoying - still watching though :joker:

Rob4
09-06-2015, 02:13 PM
No favourites, just varying degrees of loathing, disgust and apathy.

ThatsMyUserName
09-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Sarah was my favourite, until she got cheated.
Now, the only 2 who entertain me these days are Chloe and Joel. I also like that Harry stands up to Marc. No one else interests me.

reece(:
09-06-2015, 02:18 PM
I don't really either.... Sarah and Harriet >

jamiewordsley
09-06-2015, 02:52 PM
It was Eileen and no I have no idea which one of them i even like Maybe chloe

JoshBB
09-06-2015, 02:53 PM
I have a few that I prefer but no real favourite, it was like this last year I remember until the forum divided into Team Helen v Team Ashleigh

Pete.
09-06-2015, 02:54 PM
None of my faves are left :(

just thinkin
09-06-2015, 02:55 PM
I mentioned this last week - they are all so mundane that nobody stands out now for me - bad or good. the newbies were interesting for about an hour when they came in, for the simple fact that it wasn't the jade show anymore - now they are just boring as are the rest of them. All one trick ponies.

as i said....the show was coming along nicely with the original housemates - they were just beginning to find they feet and characters were beginning to show - could have been a great show.....the made a mess of it...it gets more boring by the night.

couldn't care less about any of them.

Cherie
09-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Absolutely hate Marc, not really rooting for any one , dont minpd zjade but we are not seeing enough of her