PDA

View Full Version : Do Housemates deserve this hate?

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Some comments from Day 12 of BB6 :umm2:

Lesley is a fat, ugly bully and Vanessa seems like a thick bint. No wonder she goes along with whatever Lesley says and does! Craig only ever latched on to those he felt were stronger, so after Lesley left he started cosying up to Saskia, despite nominating her here.

Sam seems like she's very insecure and uses her image and talk about sex to feel valued. I feel sorry for her.

Wow what a beautiful slice of poetic justice. In being such a spineless sycophant Vanessa was soley responsible for Lesley getting evicted.
Ta love :)

The stupid cow (Vanessa) doesn't even realize in her ignorance that her breach just got her 'bestie' evicted. you dumn ****. but I'm sure glad it works out this way.

Oh Lesley you're a chavvy tart.

vanessa and leslie are such bitches
i actually have a little bit sympathy for Vanessa cuz shes such a boring tit but Leslie is a vile bitch

Lesley is a full on bitch. Water in peoples bed, hiding personal belongings. She's always got her big fat tits out and she moves like an ox. No class.

I can't believe still have this much hate 10 years on

Headie
10-06-2015, 06:12 PM
you dumn ****

nnn

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:26 PM
nnn
A mess, Lesley still leaving hoes pressed

Daniel.
10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Conor deserves all that and more, truly vile person

No others do though

reece(:
10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
People need to log off and go out more :umm2:

andybigbro
10-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Where are these quotes from?

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Where are these quotes from?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aid6DqH14k

Daniel.
10-06-2015, 06:31 PM
I was reading through DS BB6 threads and their was some truly horrible stuff about some housemates

Daniel.
Mainly Makosi and Craig

Amy Jade
The only housemates I feel honestly deserve any hate are Darnell, Conor and Marc.

Jason.
10-06-2015, 06:33 PM
She doesn't deserve that.
Didn't she try to commit suicide, in 2006, because she claimed BB ruined her life, as she received a lot of abuse after coming out of the house.

I found the article here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-386724/Big-Brother-ruined-life.html

Daniel.
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=253398

Pete.
Don't get me started on the amount of hate Jade (and Shilpa) gets

Dollface
10-06-2015, 06:34 PM
I think people go way over the top with their hatred of housemates. Like yeah fair enough if you think they're an arsehole then call them an arsehole, but all the "fat ugly spotty skank *****" type comments are just like ...lolgetalife

andybigbro
10-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Maybe the reason they are getting hate on the youtube channels is because it's the first time the people have seen the series.

Dollface
10-06-2015, 06:36 PM
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=253398

"mentally ill" omd what is with people thinking they're psychologists nowadays

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Thank **** this dirty mouthed pig called Jade died, she deserved it!
Shes just a big loud fat annoying thing.

im so happy she died im sorry butt its true
Jades family i curse you for having such a dirty child

Shilpa was a stupid snobby elitist **** and deserved to get rocked off her high horse just a bit.

Jade goody 'Shilpa Shetty you smell of curry'

Well you smell a lot worse now then Jade.

The comments on here make me happy. Thank god were not all ignorant scum bags like jade goody. Good riddance she's six feet under. 

Shilpa Shetty - pretty girl, top shape, rich and famous.
Jade Goody - Fat ugly bitch, karma ****ed her up by killing her with cancer.

I find it ironic that Indians are crying racist when they are the most racist bigots in the world. They have this whole caste system in india where the dark skinned Indians are treated badly. And indians think that they are better than black people.
And if any indian want to get angry at my posts. BRING IT!
Are you denying that you have a caste system? Are you denying that the majority of you do not think you are better than black people.
I didn't like jade at all, she is behaving like a stupid classless woman, but how can you sit there and complain about people being racist to your kind, when you are racist yourself? It doesn't make a dam sense.
First fix your dam self before you point fingers at others.

Proper mess

Daniel.
Truly disgusting.

Pete.
Maybe the reason they are getting hate on the youtube channels is because it's the first time the people have seen the series.
Good point, but I don't see any point getting that irate when the series has long been dead and buried

Jason.
I know Helen is unpopular, but back in January, there was a thread when Helen got struck by lightening and how her boots saved her life or something on DS.

And the comments on there were appalling. Some people wishing her death, and making jibes like, "Lighting should've struck harder", and "there's always next time".

Shocking, coming from 60 year old women (the main demographic of DS).

reece(:
10-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Proper mess
Those are vulgar remarks, people should be ashamed of themselves.

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:39 PM
I know Helen is unpopular, but back in January, there was a thread when Helen got struck by lightening and how her boots saved her life or something on DS.

And the comments on there were appalling. Some people wishing her death, and making jibes like, "Lighting should've struck harder", and "there's always next time".

Shocking, coming from 60 year old women (the main demographic of DS).
I thought most 60 years olds stanned Helen?

Jason.
10-06-2015, 06:41 PM
I thought most 60 years olds stanned Helen?

No Idea, and couldn't care less, TBH.
But wishing someone death is disgusting. Just because they didn't like how she behaved on a reality show.

If that was a 60 year old man, saying that instead. I'd be even more disgusted.

Dollface
10-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Proper mess

Oh my actual god, some of those comments actually made me feel physically sick

Dollface
Those are vulgar remarks, people should be ashamed of themselves.

*off topic* who's that in your avi pic? she's really pretty :D

Macie Lightfoot
Some of the YouTube comments are atrocious, especially since the uploader I use did things like side with Jade et al during CBB5.

HOWEVER (/BB voice), some YT comments are hilarious such as this one after Nush was evicted in BB4,

Steph now is the  prettiest girl in the house.
1critter 5 months ago

and this one about BB2,

shoelesblondlady 7 months ago
id be really attracted to elizabeth if it werent for her personality face and body..

Daniel.
10-06-2015, 06:44 PM
id be really attracted to elizabeth if it werent for her personality face and body..

Screaming :joker:

Jason.
10-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Those Jade comments are actually disgusting.

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Death @ Lizzie's comment

Vicky.
10-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Some people go too far, year after year. Oddly enough, I have found (on here anyway) that the same people who make comments like this are the ones who moan that OTHERS take it too far :crazy:

reece(:
10-06-2015, 06:52 PM
*off topic* who's that in your avi pic? she's really pretty :D
Melanie Martinez :flutter:

reece(:
10-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Some of the YouTube comments are atrocious, especially since the uploader I use did things like side with Jade et al during CBB5.

HOWEVER (/BB voice), some YT comments are hilarious such as this one after Nush was evicted in BB4,

and this one about BB2,
Omg @ the Steph comment :laugh3:

Liam-
10-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Some people go too far, year after year. Oddly enough, I have found (on here anyway) that the same people who make comments like this are the ones who moan that OTHERS take it too far :crazy:

Pretty much yeah.

Pete.
10-06-2015, 06:54 PM
From Charley's fake eviction

Booo - everybody hates you Charlie, you disgusting piece of ****.

Makosi and Nadia's eviction

I felt sorry for Nadia here, if she hadn't got in with that spiteful cow Makosi things would have been very different. She was the same as she was in her series its just the people she bitched about this time were popular with the public. She didn't deserve that reaction from the crowd.

Strange so many people enjoy sticking their heads up Nadia's big floppy butt. All I saw was a loud obnoxious woman who screamed at anyone that didn't agree with her completely. She is tiresome but right about John James not really caring about Josie.
Makosi was 10 pounds of sugar stuffed into a 5 pound bag.

Shut up. Julie Chen is ****ing talking plastic.

Pete.
11-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Here comes the Makosi hate

makosi is a ****in black ****, i dont like her at all ****in wanker.
Vanessa is such a boirng pussy

Oh Moloko, horrible attention-seeking bitch. And she accuses Orlaith of being competitive!!!

I was under the impression that Eugene may have been asexual.
I think he also has Asperger's.

Makosi. Hope you enjoying the beach in Nigeria with your fake afro and your dumb ass life

She had 2 seconds of sex on day 38 why does this ****** think she can be pregnant after 2 days i can't believe how much of a psychotic bitch this ****** is BB should have told her your not pregnant Makosi after 2 days you dumb ass