PDA

View Full Version : Davina's Bitchy Interviews

GLENN BILL BB7
10-06-2015, 11:51 PM
BB6 Makosi's Interview

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/33610507_9523288af4_m.jpg

She wasn't really a Bitch in BB7 Susie's interview but she was saying "You paid all that money to get in there but why didn't you do anything!?" That interview is really funny tbh.

I don't remember but people have said that she was bitchy in BB9 Rachel's and BB10 Bea's Interviews.

Does anyone know any other 'Bitchy' Davina interviews?

:shrug:

Ashley.
10-06-2015, 11:55 PM
She got a bit tetchy during Spencer's interview (BB3) because he kept on giving her one-word answers. She also got annoyed with Jo & Danielle (CBB5).

Jack_
10-06-2015, 11:55 PM
The Rachel and Susie ones were deserved <3

I remember sitting applauding the TV at the comments she was making about Rachel on Big Mouth that night

GLENN BILL BB7
10-06-2015, 11:58 PM
She got a bit tetchy during Spencer's interview (BB3) because he kept on giving her one-word answers. She also got annoyed with Jo & Danielle (CBB5).

I wish Davina could have punched Danielle for being a Racist bitch! She was even worse than Jade IMO

Jason.
11-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Her interview with Kara-Louise, from BB8 wasn't nice.

Interrupting her halfway through her sentence to tell her they'd ran out of time, and didn't have time to show her best bits pretty much summed up how badly those halfway housemates were treated - like ****.

Jack_
11-06-2015, 12:02 AM
^ loooool really? tbf there wouldn't have been many best bits anyway

Shame Emma couldn't have done that to Sam Evans

Jason.
11-06-2015, 12:03 AM
^ loooool really? tbf there wouldn't have been many best bits anyway

Shame Emma couldn't have done that to Sam Evans

She'd been in the house for four weeks. That's enough to actually put together a decent best bits, not to mention she wasn't boring. They could've at least showed her them. It wasn't like David and Shanessa who were booted out after a week, after just spending their time in the Halfway House.

GLENN BILL BB7
11-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Shanessa was a fat slag!

That's completely were BB8 Goes downhill, When Charley is Evicted, **** Halfway housemates come in (The only decent one was Amy), then Chanelle leaves the house.

reece(:
11-06-2015, 12:11 AM
She was really harsh on Nicky from BB8.

Jason.
11-06-2015, 12:19 AM
She was really harsh on Nicky from BB8.

Yeah, she was.
I remember that too.

Macie Lightfoot
11-06-2015, 01:06 AM
The part that really got me was when Davina chastised Noirin for not getting with Siavash because "he gave up so much! he had a girlfriend!"

Macie Lightfoot
11-06-2015, 01:28 AM
The Rachel and Susie ones were deserved <3

I remember sitting applauding the TV at the comments she was making about Rachel on Big Mouth that night

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/JSLulz/rachelluke.gif

and

Davina: SO WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU WERE IN THERE?!?!?!? :rant:
Susie: ...what did I have to do? o_O
Davina: BUT WHY DID YOU GO INTO BIG BROTHER?!?!?!? :rant:
Susie: For the exposure :) and I've done it now :smug:
Davina: EXPOSURE FOR WHAT?!?!?!? :rant:
Susie: I want to do TV :)
Davina: THAT WAS ALL IT WAS ABOUT!?!?!? :rant:
Susie: That was all it was about :)

SUSIEOWNAGE

Ashley.
11-06-2015, 01:40 AM
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/JSLulz/rachelluke.gif

I have no idea what's going on in that GIF because you haven't put any subtitles in.

Amy Jade
11-06-2015, 01:57 AM
Davina was awful to Makosi, that was the stand out for me - she was plain rude to her for no reason. Noirin was another I felt Davina treated badly

Macie Lightfoot
11-06-2015, 02:26 AM
I have no idea what's going on in that GIF because you haven't put any subtitles in.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory and a good summary of Rachel Rice's time in BB --- everyone gives her a hard time for daring to be a nice and normal girl, but she couldn't care less <3

armand.kay
11-06-2015, 02:50 AM
Luke was such a prick for that and davina was a bitch for encouraging it, bb9 is when I started going off Davina.

Pete.
11-06-2015, 07:29 AM
nnn Davina slayed the Jade, Jo, Danielle and Jack interviews. Brian could not

Black Dagger
11-06-2015, 08:25 AM
Yeah I got over Davina after her awful Rachel treatment.

Pete.
11-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Kara-Louise got her best bits? It was like 2 minutes long that way her interview was cut short.

Pete.
11-06-2015, 08:59 AM
I don't get the problem with Davina's interview with Rachel, she did end it with 'you were an amazing housemate and a very deserving winner'.

Denver
11-06-2015, 04:35 PM
You all do realise that the producers choose the Questions

GLENN BILL BB7
11-06-2015, 04:58 PM
You all do realise that the producers choose the Questions

Well Obviously, But she adds in some of her own opinions sometimes and Its more the way she says things and looks serious than the actual questions.

Denver
11-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Well Obviously, But she adds in some of her own opinions sometimes and Its more the way she says things and looks serious than the actual questions.

Everyone's entitled to a opinion

Raph
11-06-2015, 05:08 PM
She was also really rude in her interview with Hira BB10

Z
11-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Rachel was extremely tedious - people pleasers are difficult to support in a reality TV show like Big Brother because they don't really provide anything, they just tend to be paramedics for all the interesting stuff that goes on - rushing to be by someone's side to make sure they're okay and then checking that the other person is alright and trying to make everything all smiles and happy clappy again. In that particular series, there were SO many entertaining housemates - and quite a few of them reached the latter stages of the show. I found it frustrating that Rachel of all people ended up winning when she was by far and away the most beige person out of the lot of them and I feel like Davina's questions were focused on that fact. Sure, she was a nice girl, but nice isn't entertaining.