PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Harry was lying ?

chuff me dizzy
11-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Easy question.....Do you think Harry was lying about what Sam was doing ?

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Yes.

I also think a decent person (or friend since Harry claims she was friends with Sam but Marc ruined it) would have covered Sam up and left it there, not run back to the other housemates laughing and making actions that described Sam as masturbating AND then attempt to make Sam feel uncomfortable about it on the sofas.

In the highlights description it states that when Harry is in the DR she 'denies lying about the incident'

Vanessa
11-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Maybe she just jumped to conclusions? Either way she should have kept quiet.

Niamh.
11-06-2015, 09:41 AM
what happened?

Liam-
11-06-2015, 09:43 AM
I think she saw what she saw, whether she got it wrong or not is completely different, a couple of housemates said they saw her with her hand at her crotch, so she obviously saw that, if she got it wrong, then that's just a mistake and everyone makes them.

But lets not pretend that she was the only one making comments and making Sam 'uncomfortable' - which she clearly wasn't - please, there was a load of them doing it.

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:43 AM
what happened?

This is from the highlights description

· Late last night, Sam was sleeping in the bed with her bottom half uncovered and her hand on her underwear. Some of the Housemates were laughing at her. Harry approached her bed and covered her up.

Then Harry ran back to the other housemates making fingering motions (as if Sam was masturbating) she then said on the sofas the next day that it was very graphic etc

Danny was a bit of a prick about it all too.

Lister of Smeg
11-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Im saying yes because im convinced she's made it her mission to spite certain people in there Sam being one of them.

Josy
I think she saw what she saw, whether she got it wrong or not is completely different, a couple of housemates said they saw her with her hand at her crotch, so she obviously saw that, if she got it wrong, then that's just a mistake and everyone makes them.

But lets not pretend that she was the only one making comments and making Sam 'uncomfortable' - which she clearly wasn't - please, there was a load of them doing it.

Um Harry clearly did not just say her hand was at her crotch, come on you know for a fact what she implied.

Niamh.

Then Harry ran back to the other housemates making fingering motions (as if Sam was masturbating) she then said on the sofas the next day that it was very graphic etc

Danny was a bit of a prick about it all too.

Oh :/ This house is so grim

MrWong
Yes.

I also think a decent person (or friend since Harry claims she was friends with Sam but Marc ruined it) would have covered Sam up and left it there, not run back to the other housemates laughing and making actions that described Sam as masturbating AND then attempt to make Sam feel uncomfortable about it on the sofas.

In the highlights description it states that when Harry is in the DR she 'denies lying about the incident'

Harry told the others because she found it funny. It was funny so.. :shrug:

Nick and Joel brought it up at the sofas. Harry clarified what she saw.

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Harry told the others because she found it funny. It was funny so.. :shrug:

Nick and Joel brought it up at the sofas. Harry clarified what she saw.

Told the others a lie.

Liam-
11-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Um Harry clearly did not just say her hand was at her crotch, come on you know for a fact what she implied.

Where did i say that she did? I said she saw what she saw, other people clearly saw the hand on the crotch, if Harry got it wrong, which she may have done, then she got it wrong, do I think she deliberately lied to get at Sam? no, i don't think she's that person whatsoever.

MrWong
11-06-2015, 09:47 AM

· Late last night, Sam was sleeping in the bed with her bottom half uncovered and her hand on her underwear. Some of the Housemates were laughing at her. Harry approached her bed and covered her up.

If Sam had on underwear how come Danny said that he saw 'everything' ?

MrWong
11-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Told the others a lie.

That cannot be established due to the view we as viewers had.

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Where did i say that she did? I said she saw what she saw, other people clearly saw the hand on the crotch, if Harry got it wrong, which she may have done, then she got it wrong, do I think she deliberately lied to get at Sam? no, i don't think she's that person whatsoever.

The thread is asking a specific question though Liam, yes Sam did have her hand on her crotch, but that isn't what Harry said she saw, im pretty sure Harry of all people can clearly see a difference between a hand resting on a crotch and 'graphic fingering' so she blatantly lied about what she saw.

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:49 AM
That cannot be established due to the view we as viewers had.

It can be established due to the highlights description confirming it....

MrWong
11-06-2015, 09:51 AM
It can be established due to the highlights description confirming it....

The highlights description said Sam had underwear on. Danny said he saw 'everything'... How so?

Ellen
She was lying imo.

I agree with Josy, any decent person would have just covered her over and left it at that.

Liam-
The thread is asking a specific question though Liam, yes Sam did have her hand on her crotch, but that isn't what Harry said she saw, im pretty sure Harry of all people can clearly see a difference between a hand resting on a crotch and 'graphic fingering' so she blatantly lied about what she saw.

And like i said, I don't think she purposely lied, did she see the hand on the crotch? yes, could she have interpreted it as something else? yes, do i think she went out of her way to make up a lie, just to embarrass/humiliate Sam in front of everyone and on tv? No.

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:53 AM
And like i said, I don't think she purposely lied, did she see the hand on the crotch? yes, could she have interpreted it as something else? yes, do i think she went out of her way to make up a lie, just to embarrass/humiliate Sam in front of everyone and on tv? No.

You don't think Harry, that works in the sex industry could clearly tell if someone was resting a hand on a crotch or graphically masturbating?

She had a good enough look...

MrWong
11-06-2015, 09:53 AM

Quite easily. Sam might have been scratching her vag which could be interpreted as fingering.

Liam-
11-06-2015, 09:55 AM
You don't think Harry, that works in the sex industry could clearly tell if someone was resting a hand on a crotch or graphically masturbating?

She had a good enough look...

They'd all been drinking, everything was probably heightened, things get exaggerated, I'm not going to call for her head on a platter for, what i believe to be, an honest mistake.

Besides, we already know that Sam gets a bit frisky when she's had a drink don't we? she could have been.

Josy
11-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Oh it's the drinks fault now :laugh:

Grubby Harry got caught out lying again.

Liam-
11-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Oh Josy, people have different perspective of things, which you have claimed to defend your opinions, many, many times, it is my opinion that she didn't purposely lie, as MRWong said, Sam could have easily moved her hand or her finger in a way when Harry was covering her up that looked like what Harry is saying she did, we don't know, we didn't get the camera angles, but imo, Harry did not purposely lie about it.

Josy
11-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Oh Josy, people have different perspective of things, which you have claimed to defend your opinions, many, many times, it is my opinion that she didn't purposely lie, as MRWong said, Sam could have easily moved her hand or her finger in a way when Harry was covering her up that looked like what Harry is saying she did, we don't know, we didn't get the camera angles, but imo, Harry did not purposely lie about it.

Yes liam but the thread question is asking if she lied and she did, it's plain to see if you don't have a blinkered view of certain housemates where some can do NO wrong at all.

Liam-
11-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Oh, you're going down that route? okay that's where i leave :joker:

MrWong
11-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Oh it's the drinks fault now :laugh:

Grubby Harry got caught out lying again.

That's not been proven by you or anyone else.

Josy
11-06-2015, 10:05 AM
That's not been proven by you or anyone else.

It was proven by the people that wrote up the highlights description, the description that was posted on the forum then it was proven on the HIGHLIGHTS show when we witness Sam laying completely still, asleep until Harry disturbed her, then she slightly moved.

Kazanne
11-06-2015, 10:06 AM
If Sam had on underwear how come Danny said that he saw 'everything' ?

Some underwear is not tight to the skin,as in French knickers,I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

MrWong
11-06-2015, 10:09 AM
It was proven by the people that wrote up the highlights description, the description that was posted on the forum then it was proven on the HIGHLIGHTS show when we witness Sam laying completely still, asleep until Harry disturbed her, then she slightly moved.

Danny's words were that he saw everything.

Small finger movements would not make the duvet move and saying she's asleep is no defense either because people do actually touch/scratch themselves whilst asleep.

Josy
11-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Danny's words were that he saw everything.

Small finger movements would not make the duvet move and saying she's asleep is no defense either because people do actually touch/scratch themselves whilst asleep.

Small finger movements aren't what Harry described are they?

MrWong
11-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Some underwear is not tight to the skin,as in French knickers,I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

So the highlights description doesn't mean much then as she could still be displaying her vag whilst wearing underwear.

chuff me dizzy
11-06-2015, 10:11 AM

An hand on a crotch and what Harry said she was doing is totally different

chuff me dizzy
11-06-2015, 10:12 AM

:clap1: I rewound it, there was no movement at all until Harry moved the covers

Ellen
11-06-2015, 10:14 AM
An hand on a crotch and what Harry said she was doing is totally different

Exactly :thumbs:

sampvt
11-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Sam was obviously in a compromising position probably due to the drink, she was sleeping and had her hand on her crotch which was covered with knickers so fingering is out. Flicking her bean is also out but scratching is a posability but to infer she was deliberately masterbating is daft.

The girl was covered up and Harry put cream on top of it backed up by a rather graphic but wrongful analogy by Danny. Bottom line is that nobody in their right mind would deliberately masturbate so blatantly in front of the whole room, so we must conclude that Danny and Harry elevated this situation to suit their own aims and therefore are guilty of escalating a simple poo pah into a full blown and embarrassing episode for no reason t=other than sensationalising a simple event.

BigBrotherfan4ever
11-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Yes

If Harry had any decency in her if she had seen what she saying she wouldn't broadcast it & would of just covered Sam up & just left at that & maybe had a quite word about it in the morning with Sam, not going around every HM's telling them, what she supposedly saw, it was horrible watching Sam totally embarrassed.

Rorkimaru
11-06-2015, 12:47 PM
I can't know she was lying so I wouldn't say definitively but I believe she was based on what has been said and Big Brother saying that Sam was still wearing underwear.

Regardless of what occurred the way Harry and subsequently Danny dealt with the situation is fairly lousy. I know Danny has no love for Sam but he was acting like a schoolchild.

erinp5
11-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Sam was lying in bed exposed and on the HL show it did look like the Hms saw more of Sam than they should have, but at no point did it look like Sam was doing what Harry gestured to the others. Later when the Hms were on the seating area Cristain and others did agree that Sam was exposed, but at no time did they agree with Harry that Sam had been masturbating. , in fact Cristain was heard saying he did not see that ...only that Sam was exposed.

Harry lied imo and Harry should have spoke to Sam on the quiet , Harry bangs on about Mark being disrespectful to women but what she did to Sam was nasty and certainly not respectful. I can't stand Harry and I hope she is up and out asap .

Vanessa
11-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Sam was lying in bed exposed and on the HL show it did look like the Hms saw more of Sam than they should have, but at no point did it look like Sam was doing what Harry gestured to the others. Later when the Hms were on the seating area Cristain and others did agree that Sam was exposed, but at no time did they agree with Harry that Sam had been masturbating. , in fact Cristain was heard saying he did not see that ...only that Sam was exposed.

Harry lied imo and Harry should have spoke to Sam on the quiet , Harry bangs on about Mark being disrespectful to women but what she did to Sam was nasty and certainly not respectful. I can't stand Harry and I hope she is up and out asap .

:clap1:

LukeB
11-06-2015, 01:54 PM
I don't know why it was a big deal tbh :laugh:
Most people do it so it's a bit immature to laugh at it and spread the rumours

Vicky.
11-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Not lying as such, but exaggerating. I believe she was flashing the room and had her hand on her crotch. I do not believe she was aggressively fingering herself as was made out.

dyfed
11-06-2015, 02:36 PM
What night did this happen?

just thinkin
11-06-2015, 02:37 PM
no, she wasn't lying. did you not watch the programme last night. They were all standing there like idiots looking at sam - it was only harry made the move to cover her. the rest were like a pack of sheep.

next morning it was DANNY that was telling the Mark guy all about it -DANNY not harry. Doing the motions as well but cowardly danny backed off later in the day as did cristian...they're all afraid of little mark.

Kazanne
11-06-2015, 02:42 PM
no, she wasn't lying. did you not watch the programme last night. They were all standing there like idiots looking at sam - it was only harry made the move to cover her. the rest were like a pack of sheep.

next morning it was DANNY that was telling the Mark guy all about it -DANNY not harry. Doing the motions as well but cowardly danny backed off later in the day as did cristian...they're all afraid of little mark.

Don't make Harry out to be a saint,she did NOT cover Sam up straight away,watch it again,she went over to the bed ,looked started tittering and muttering with the others,after going back to her bed,THEN she went back over and flicked the duvet back on her

Robodog
11-06-2015, 02:56 PM
YES I think she was lying.

If she was telling the truth and Sam WAS playing with herself, she would have maintained her version of events when everyone questioned it, not just go all silent about it.

She's hardly a shrinking violet when it comes to sex matters, so she wouldn't have been afraid to discuss it further.

I think she lied (because she wanted to 'get at' Marc through subtly demeaning Sam), then when the group questioned it, Harry realised that she'd pushed it too far and so she decided to go all quiet and say nothing rather than back it up.

just thinkin
11-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Don't make Harry out to be a saint,she did NOT cover Sam up straight away,watch it again,she went over to the bed ,looked started tittering and muttering with the others,after going back to her bed,THEN she went back over and flicked the duvet back on her

not trying to make her out to be a saint...but nobody went to cover Sam up except Harry - there were plenty of them looking at her - but it was Harry that covered her up. You may not like Harry but don't make out she's the bad one here.

Vicky.
11-06-2015, 03:14 PM

I have seen this so many times, but thats not what happened. Harry lifted the quilt up to see what was going on. Sam, then covered herself up after being disturbed? harry defintiely did not go over to 'cover her up' :S

Do people watch a different show to me or something?

rusticgal
11-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Yes....Sam was asleep...she didn't even stir when Harry covered her up. I seriously don't think she was doing it in her sleep. I think she was lying there with her hand resting on her the duvet was off her and she was exposed.
Harry exaggerated the whole thing to get attention and a cheap laugh at SAMs expense.

jennyjuniper
11-06-2015, 04:10 PM
I put yes, but I think rather than outright lying she was exagerating.